BIONICLE MAFIA XIII: Tower of Trepidation

Voltex

We must each try and lynch the other now

If either of us kills the other at night it should be considered cheating

And if someone else kills either of us at night it should be considered extremely bad taste

ok notrly nobody is going to buy it

[...]

someday i will have my ultimate showdown with you

Here is what's going to happen. You will be assassinated on the very first night, and my name will somehow mysteriously crop up on the suspect list. I will then be promptly and unanimously lynched, irregardless of whether I'm guilty or not or even try to talk my way out.

Or vice versa.

Or you'll die and I will be on the suspect list and be immediately lynched.

It's a lose-lose scenario for both of us. -__-

Can I change to Ga-Matoran or Le-Matoran?

Can I change to stone for reasons stated above by Chro?

Indeed you both can. iBrow, I put you as water, simply because even with the contributions of Baltarc and Tyler we were a bit thin on Ga Matoran.

Well, dang it.

I didn't anticipate MT hosting a game when I quit.

Alright, give me spot 28, and I'll quit again when this is over.

- :burnmad:

You know, I had honestly considered having you be the kidnapped Toa as a farewell...but I decided there was a chance you'd join and I should avoid all paradoxes if possible.

...and then Mesonak showed up. ._.

Eight more spots left! Get 'em while they last...which hopefully won't be too long.

-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Wait, Mesonak is playing?

...it must be Mesoquack! Conspiracy!

Sounds plausible.

-Mesonak

But maybe Mesoquack is the one who got kidnapped and you're all going to save the wrong person.

OP updated. Seven spots left. So far, we've got a pretty good mix of elemental powers.

-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

To get a general idea of who we have so far, I counted all the matoran and their respective elements (Plus Elijay's):

Ice: 5

Air: 5

Fire: 4

Water: 4

Earth: 3

Stone: 3

And I think that leaves 4 sign-up spots left.

sig8.png

Hmm. Alright, mathematically we're never going to have them exactly even (obviously), but we can at least be sure to have four of all types, and five of a few.

At this point I don't think we need anyone to switch their element (e.g. from ice to water), we just need to make sure that the remaining four players know which elements they should probably pick.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

sign me up if there is still a spot open

And you know normally i would say ko-matoran but there are too many of you already.. let's go onu-matoran

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

And as you can see i didn't.. i chose onu-matoran.. another of my favorite elements.. if plantlife or gravity was a choice i would have chose that one

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Sorry, no elemental powers available for Matoran

Well just crush his hopes and dreams why don't you chro.. tsk tsk

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

The Random Number Generator has done its work. The order that the tower is in has been decided...and it's...quite interesting, to say the least. Choices being made right now are definitely going to impact the later rounds.

Also, I went ahead and assigned roles by numbers, adding in a generic "spot 26" to the list for whoever happens to take that last spot. So whoever takes that last spot...you might end up with something good.

...or you might not. Only the number generator knows (and now me as well).

One spot left!

-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

I will claim this "Spot 26" in addition to my "Spot 19" and thusly become two personalities that shall be distinguished by their usage of teal text (Spot 19) and black text (Spot 26).

I'm pretty sure we tried this before, and it's how we ended up with Mesoquack.

-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

What the heck. We could probably stand to have an extra spot or so.

EDIT: And with that, I believe everything has been sent out. If you didn't receive a PM, let me know; it was a mistake on my part.

Roles/Matoran who wish to use masks, you have 48 hours to PM me. Dawn of the second day will come at Sunday, 6:41 PM EDT.

-MT

Edited by MT Zehvor

XPufEB3.png?1