BIONICLE MAFIA XIII: Tower of Trepidation

Voltex

So much for Pupwa and Taka ;__;

Ah, whatever. You'd all lynch Pupwa first anyways and he'd be innocent just like every other time.

DANGIT

I can't continue my vendetta against him in here...I have no idea why i have a vendetta against him, but it's entertaining. I think.

I don't know, honestly.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

:o

Well, there you have it. Final spot taken.

Sorry about sending you to PM people for no reason, iBrow. :P

=====

DAWN LATE AFTERNOON OF THE FIRST DAY: SEVEN FLOORS REMAIN

"Well...I suppose we better take a look at what's in here..." Tapori Hofu muttered to himself, stepping onto the island and moving a rather large box out of the boat. "Looks like...we managed to pack up a box of Hau masks and...only a few Akakus...great."

The Turaga began to distribute the masks to the villagers who had come to save Mesonak. The distribution of the Haus went smoothly...but the Akakus were grabbed quickly, and no one kept track of who had what...

With that, the Matoran charged towards the door of the tower, ignoring some unimportant cries from the Turaga about social justice. They were all too busy to notice, however, that some of their members were acting...differently, for some reason. Maybe the Dark Hunters hadn't quite adjusted to Matoran life yet.

======

POWERUPS ACQUIRED!

Kanohi Hau: Everyone, save for the Dark Hunters, has one of these.

Kanohi Akaku: Six of these are in play. One of them was stolen by the Dark Hunters beforehand.

======

Chro was the first to reach the gate, followed by Ehks. Together, the two of them used their combined might to open the massive door. Inside was the opening to a massive floor, containing traps based on water and aquatic creatures.

However, it was too dark for the group to advance now. The majority of the day had been spent sailing, so the brave Matoran would have to stop and wait until tomorrow to advance...

======

TOWER MAP UPDATED!

Shadowy Lair
Floor 6: ???
Floor 5: ???
Floor 4: ???
Floor 3: ???
Floor 2: ???
Floor 1: Water (You are here)
Outside the Tower

======

Role PMs are being sent out now. You have 48 hours from when your PM is sent out to when your action is due for the round. EVERYONE should receive a PM at some point in the next 30 or so minutes, if only to describe what their Hau does. PM me if I forget you.

NIGHT OF THE FIRST DAY: SEVEN FLOORS REMAIN

-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

I vote you're quickly becoming dead to me. >=(

(Also The Third Mesonak. I don't even understand what is going on.)

sig.png

lazy_life_3.0_banner.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Three Virtues | Eljay: The Becoming | BioCraft: Chronicles

Go give a read to an amazing epic,

Seven Lives... Two Faces, written by Kini Hawkeye!

The Third Mesonak must stay alive at any cost! I vote Alena's hat because I understand the reference you're making.

:P

-Mesonak

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

I vote you're quickly becoming dead to me. >=(

(Also The Third Mesonak. I don't even understand what is going on.)

sig.png

The villagers are bloodthirsty, as usual. They're taking out their anger on random characters/things to pass time.

(It's just a joke vote for the fun of it while we wait)

I vote for Ian

And Xaeraz

No the joke is dead stop it.

==VOTE COUNT==

Pupwa Effigy: 1

Nolan North: 0

The Third Mesonak: 2

Captain Olimar: 1

Alena's Hat: 1

Looks like only yet another Mesonak could unseat Pupwa as the village's usual scapegoat.

-MT

Edited by MT Zehvor

XPufEB3.png?1

If these guys are going after The Third Mesonak, I can only shudder to think what will happen to The First (or Second) Mesonaks.

._.

-Mesonak

EDIT: Hooray for swerving swerve@above post.

Edited by Mesonak

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

If these guys are going after The Third Mesonak, I can only shudder to think what will happen to The First (or Second) Mesonaks.

._.

-Mesonak

EDIT: Hooray for swerving swerve@above post.

Well, the first one ended up captured, so not too well.

I change my joke vote to Nolan North. =P SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE.

:o

QUINTUPLE LYNCH

==VOTE COUNT==

Nolan North: 1

The Third Mesonak: 1

-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Random one hour voting period over.

==FINAL VOTE COUNT==

Nolan North: 1

The Third Mesonak: 1

=====

Turaga Hapori Tofu led the five suspects to the gallows. All five were under suspicion for the heinous crime of secretly being Pupwa. The Matoran, in a rather foreboding tone for the rest of the game, had decided to take no chances and lynch all five suspects.

"The village had decided that all five of you are guilty. Simultaneously," Hapori Tofu read in a rather confused tone.

"Hang on," the third Mesonak interjected. "You're claiming that the BZP user known as Pupwa is an account run by myself, an overpaid video game voice actor, a doll of said user, an astronaut in a Nintendo series, or a hat?"

"I can't claim to understand it either," Hapori Tofu said. "But, who am I to argue with the will of the Great Spirit?"

With that, Hapori Tofu pulled the lever, sending the third Mesonak to an untimely end.

Mesonak #3, Underrated Ask Show Manager, Lynched

"...that didn't go so well. But you've got four more tries. Can't get 'em all wrong, can you?" the Turaga asked, somewhat rhetorically, as he moved over to the effigy of Pupwa. "Any last words, Mr. Possibly Pupwa?"

"3hgnakern#%*sndarjnadpomneinanhfo57832ndakf;#!%6," came the jumbled response.

"...I honestly have no idea what this...thing...is trying to tell us...but I think it'd be best for the entire village if we dealt with this abomination here and now."

And with that, the Turaga pulled the second lever, ridding the world of the effigy menace.

Pupwa Effigy, Bizarre Vodoo Doll, Lynched

"Well, darn again," the Turaga said. "Looks like we couldn't quite get Pupwa this time, either. At least we got rid of this...possessed demon...though..."

The Turaga then turned his attention towards Captain Olimar. "Well, spaceman?" the Turaga began, "Do YOU have any last words?"

"The Great Planet of Hoctate will avenge me!" came the reply. Or, at least, that's what would have come out, had Olimar's voice actor not suddenly dropped 20 octaves for no apparent reason. Instead, the response came out something like "rug rug rug."

"...annnndd I can't understand you either," the Turaga said. "But you're getting lynched anyway."

The Turaga pulled the lever once more, which sent Olimar flying into the air. He later crash landed on top of a random tree stump, and was promptly abducted by a giant strange gold blob.

Captain Olimar, Spaceman Extraordinaire, Doomed to Spend Eternity with the Plasm Wraith

"...looks like that didn't quite do it, either. Well, we've got two more shots at least."

"No!" Nolan North shouted. "Don't do it! Without me, who will voice basically every single male character in any video game series everrrrrrrrrrr-"

"That's a question I'm personally looking forward to finding out," the Turaga responded, quickly pulling the lever to shut him up.

Nolan North, Nathan Drake Cosplayer, Lynched

"Doesn't look like we quite Pupwa there, either, although personally I'm quite glad he's gone. Oh well. One more shot!" The Turaga moved towards Alena's Hat. "Any last words from, you, Mr. Hat?"

The hat was silent.

"...nothing at all? No goodbyes to loved ones? No cries for vengeance on those who despised you? No last curses upon your creator and his poor taste in humor?"

Still, the hat was silent.

"Well...I'll give him this much. He certainly kept his composure under pressure," the Turaga noted. "All the same, the village has called for your death, Hat. Do you have nothing to say?"

Once more, the hat was silent.

"Very well. Defiant until the end. Your death shall be swift."

And with that, the Turaga pulled the final lever.

Alena's Hat, Unintentional Rabble Rouser, Lynched

"Doesn't look like we quite managed to get Pupwa this time," the Turaga said, somewhat disappointed. "Oh well. We'll be sure to get him next time!"

======

-MT

Edited by MT Zehvor
  • Upvote 1

XPufEB3.png?1

*slow clap*

-Mesonak

EDIT: Actually that isn't good enough. Have this overused GIF instead!

citizen-kane-clapping.jpg

Edited by Mesonak

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----