BIONICLE MAFIA XIII: Tower of Trepidation

Voltex

I did dislike the idea of giving dead people the power to vote. I'm totally cool with pulling a revenge stunt on me in a later game, but if I kill someone, I shouldn't be punished for it in the same game.

Dead is supposed to equal elimination, and when given the power to vote, the results of the past couple lynchings have been very skewed.

I feel like this is directed at me

Don't worry, I'll avenge myself in a later game

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Nah, it was going to end the same either way, unless of course my plan succeeded, which it didn't

EDIT:

This was a fantastically fun game for a very long time, until the last few rounds which were... still fun

More detailed thoughts later

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Trying to lynch Ehks was a bad idea from the start.

i told you guys

i freaking told you guys

(also WOOO I FREAKING LIVED WAHOOOOOOO!)

You were never supposed to die, it was all according to the plan LJ, Meso and I had to kill iBrow and JiMing c:

EPILOGUE:

The deceased Mafians and Matorans gathered around the only functioning TV in BZP Afterlife were horribly confused by the turn of events this lynching had taken. However utter chaos soon ensued as soon as iBrow and JiMing were dropped from a large chute and into the center of the room; both weapons broken and ineffective.

"Well, well, well... What do we have here?" Turaga Mesonak whispers darkly.

"Hold on guys, I can explain everything! It's not what you think at all!" says iBrow as he picks himself up from the ground.

"Would you like one lump or two?" Matoran Mesonak inquires while holding a coffee pot.

iBrow clears his throat and says the only thing which could potentially get him out of this obviously painful situation: "This is all JiMing's fault."

"HOW DARE YOU BLAME ME YOU DIRTY TRAITOR, I HATE YOU! KILLKILLKILLKILLKILL!!!!!" JiMing screams as he wraps his hands around iBrow's neck.

"Hold on there JiMing, I call dibs on iBrow first" interrupts Chro who appears to be holding a large stick.

MoC claps loudly, gaining everyone's attention and says: "We need to make this as efficient as possible; so I suggest everyone takes a number and we line up to knock around JiMing and iBrow... We do have an eternity to continue these festivities..."

And of course this plan was met with much approval, however JiMing and iBrow were not too keen on the idea. Their opinions in the matter were heavily ignored.

Meanwhile Mesonak had caught up to the fleeing survivors of the Tower of Trepidation...

"I'm kind of surprised you guys accepted my explanation so easily." says New Mesonak.

"Honestly nothing surprises me anymore, not after all we've been through." Burnmad quickly explains.

"I hate you all, you almost got me killed." Ehks continues to seethe over his almost demise.

"It's pretty hard to believe that only us three survived, we should be thankful that we made it." Portal says, trailing at the back of the group.

The group of survivors and New Mesonak pass a house, the front door of the house suddenly slams open in a loud manner. The scenery through the door is not that of an average house, grass and trees can be seen through the doorway.

Burnmad puts his head in his hands and says: "I swear if someone wants us to go on another quest I'm going to kill them and throw them back through the portal to another world and be done with it."

A figure quickly jumps through the doorway to another world. The figure is illuminated by the bright sunlight and is revealed to be... Another Mesonak?

"In this world I am. To fill the Mesonak void. Two Mesos died here." New Haiku Mesonak explained.

"NO, OH GOD PLEASE NO... NO... NO... OH WHY... WHY DO WE NEED ANOTHER MESONAK... AND WHY DOES HE HAVE TO SPEAK IN HAIKU!?" Ehks cries hysterically.

The New Mesonak walks up to Haiku Mesonak and says "Welcome to this world, together we can do a lot of good... We must spread song and haiku throughout the land... The prophecy has foretold this day."

"I'm done. I didn't sign up for this." Portal runs through the dimensional doorway Haiku Mesonak appeared from and slams the door shut.

"He might be angry. Soon to understand that world. Speaks only in song," remarks Haiku Mesonak.

Ehks sits down, "I really... Really... Really hate you all right now. So much. You can't even understand."

And so Ehks, Burnmad, New Mesonak, and Haiku Mesonak joined forces to bring song and haiku throughout the entire world. Rainbows, sunshine and other peaceful happy garbage sprouted throughout the land and eventually all Dark Hunters were no more. Needless to say MoC was glad to have suicided earlier in the game.

Portal's fate was the worst of all. Doomed to live in a world where people only speak in song and dance. He soon was driven insane and began speaking in riddles. No one was envious of his position.

The living and dead all lived happily ever after... Except JiMing and iBrow... And Portal I guess... Ehks and Burnmad weren't really all that happy either... And neither are the people who died...

Uh...

The living and the dead lived all equally unhappily ever after.

And I guess that's all you can ask for... An ending where no one wins.

The end.

Edited by Makuta of Comedy

If only you had known what horrible retribution your comment would rain down upon you.

I won because I found a loophole. =P

not really I just want to seewhat MT says :P

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

That epilogue was perfection and perfectly encapsulates the essence of this game.

Haiku Mesonak FTW.

-Mesonak

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

Well, this was an entertaining game, though I had a hard time keeping up at points. Still dont regret playing though.

And one last time, so you guys don't forget it...

I HATE YOU ALL.

• Upvote 2

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

Well, thanks to the Clone Loophole, I kinda won... except that one tower doesn't equal the world... okay, I haven't either. Still, it's about the best I've had, considering the only time I won, I almost died anyway. (In the 0.3 ending that's likely to end up like the II ending if I don't hurry up on it)

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"