Exo-force General Discussion

Matoro Lives

So, how many of you remember Exo-Force? Exo-Force was theme involving humans battling robots in giant mech suits.

Backstory: The humans leader, Sensei Kieken, had created robots to help as aids to the humans, but the head robot, Meca One, rebelled. The humans battled the Meca One and his robots until the mountain they lived on split in half. The humans rebuilt their settlements and built bridges to connect the 2 halves of the mountain, but then the robots reappeared and took over one of the halves of the mountain. The humans defend their half using battle machines the Kieken created.

The theme had a bit of japanese style art and storytelling that made it popular with the anime/manga fandom (there's a name for the fandom, but I can't remember what it is), but the theme was generally well-liked by average lego fans (like me) as well. The story was incredibly in-depth and was probably one of the best stories created to go along with a theme, ranking up there with themes like: Bionicle, Knights Kingdom II, and Ninjago. I liked the theme because of the battle mechs, which were some of the most innovative designs I had seen lego come up with since bionicle. Post your thoughts on the theme here.

POWER TO THE FANS

LETS TAKE BACK BZP FROM THE HERO FACTORY FANBOYS

STOP THIS POINTLESS CENSORSHIP AND SHEATHE THE BAN HAMMERS

BRING BACK THE FRIENDLY AND INFORMATIVE BZP

SUPPORT TTV AND GET ON THE HYPE TRAIN

• 4 weeks later...

I liked it personally, I just wish that it didn't end so abruptly... :/ though it did seem to drag on... robots would fight humans, the humans win... then the robots did something diabolical and had to be fought again, and the humans win... and over and over again. Then bam it ended...

but... set wise and such? I really enjoyed it. :)

Animation_Mangaia.png.e38a5644c8a08bfd4c488514025b5017.png

Formerly Iron_Man5