• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

EDIT Mapkuta

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Offline WhereFMF

WhereFMF
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 67 posts

Posted Apr 28 2014 - 08:10 PM

http://i.imgur.com/hKNP1vm.png

A little edit I made to the map of the Matoran Universe to show the Makuta's assigned areas.

(Yes, I know Miserix wasn't technically "assigned" to Destral; I just wanted to include all the known Makuta.)

Edit: Please link to images over 500 kB.

-Wind-

Edited by -Windrider-, Apr 28 2014 - 08:26 PM.

#2 Offline -Windrider-

-Windrider-
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Global Moderators
  • Literally Kagome

• 5,302 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted Apr 28 2014 - 08:27 PM

We'll see how this fares in S&T; it seems to have a more informational function.

Moving over there...

#3 Offline JAG18

JAG18
  • Members
  • Steely Visionary

• 366 posts

Posted Apr 28 2014 - 09:03 PM

Pretty nice map, definitely looks inline with canon, however, I'm just a bit bothered by the fact that you didn't include all the island names.  For me it's no real biggie, but I'm not sure if every Bionicle fan can tell which island is which just by looking at it's shape and location.   :shrugs:

The board game, Star Wars: Epic Duels, is awesome and your life will be better after having played it.  

gallery_111607_161_12366.jpg

Bionicle Fighter The Destiny of BIONICLE

- The Interesting Facts Topic - Name the Place Game!

#4 Offline Tattorack

Tattorack
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 295 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 29 2014 - 04:38 PM

Wow, Makuta station posts aside, this puts in perspective the amount of places never visited before by Lego! (outside serials of course).

I agree with JAG18 here, while there are some obvious land masses, it would be handy to have included the names.

deep_space_banner_by_tattorack-d7dqxbw.p

"Because it submerges in a marine enviroment I'm going to call it a safely-go-under-the -water-without-detection device"

-Leonard of Quirm

-I was infected for the most part on April the 1st 7.gifBEWARE

#5 Offline WhereFMF

WhereFMF
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 67 posts

Posted Apr 29 2014 - 09:59 PM

Was there ever a Makuta of Daxia, perhaps Chirox? I doubt it; it seems that the Order of Mata Nui wouldn't want a Makuta knowing about Daxia.

#6 Offline Torran

Torran
  • Members
  • Scavenger

• 615 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 30 2014 - 02:48 AM

Bitil sure got a nice chunk of the universe. Good thing he could summon duplicates of himself -- he'd need it for all those islands!

tumafest.jpg

#7 Offline TheSkeletonMan939

TheSkeletonMan939
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Emerging Stone Champion

• 1,451 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted May 01 2014 - 05:38 AM

Bitil sure got a nice chunk of the universe. Good thing he could summon duplicates of himself -- he'd need it for all those islands!

I was under the impression that there was virtually nothing there on those lower islands (which would explain why he got so many). After all, the book says "what lies further, is still a mystery..."

#8 Offline fishers64

fishers64
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Kohrak-Kal Shattered

• 4,728 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted May 01 2014 - 12:54 PM

I was under the impression that there was virtually nothing there on those lower islands (which would explain why he got so many). After all, the book says "what lies further, is still a mystery..."

Bitil might know more secrets than we thought. I wonder why he he seemed so dense in his 2008 protrayal...:shrugs:

#9 Offline Toa Onaku

Toa Onaku
  • Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

• 830 posts
  •  

Posted May 04 2014 - 09:56 AM

It's funny how in 2008, the makuta species was simultaneously fleshed out and then decimated.

Nice work with the map, though.

Edited by Toa Onaku, May 04 2014 - 09:56 AM.

Character(s) for BZPRPG

Steal the mask 2                      

First unread post             

#10 Offline Indigogeek

Indigogeek
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 426 posts
  •  

Posted May 04 2014 - 05:56 PM

Yea, Bitil's area is interesting. I'm sure the only reason he got all that is because there probably isn't much on it.

It WOULD be interesting for a story to take place on these "legs" of unexplored islands. I've said it before, possibly area for bionicle reboot? eh?

Tu2d6W7.jpg

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users