MAFIA POINT SIX: A CLOCKWORK VOID

Voltex

Mafia Point-Six: A Clockwork Void

It turned out that an eternity of non-existence was actually rather dull, even when said eternity involved a never-ending battle with Makuta, the embodiment of shadow. Neither of them could ever stop pushing the other, for to do so would be to admit defeat, and neither wished to discover what occurred when you were erased from being erased itself.

Diving into the lava with his worst enemy in tow had been one of the most foolish decisions of his life, and despite the good that he knew it had done, he was regretting it immensely. Screw the catharsis and the lessons learned – even if it gave Makuta another shot at life too, Voltex wanted to be alive again.

There was only one problem – that being, he technically did not exist. And with that never-ending wall of shadow pushing against his wall of fire, he could not just “return” (nor did he know how to do that if he could). No, it would have to be done externally.

That was where the group he had gathered came in. Some of the bravest, most foolhardy Matoran he had ever known before he was wiped out of the universe – each of them with a nagging feeling in the back of their minds that the Desolation of the Staff was where they needed to be.

So there they stood upon the edge of the Desolation, the wind howling and ripping at their armor, until a staircase sank down from the ground before them, opening into a tunnel below. With only the briefest of glances to each other, the Matoran descended into the staircase one by one as the ground closed up to swallow them. They walked in the darkness for several hours before arriving in a large, lit, circular cavern.

In the middle of the cavern stood two wooden signs, each pointing off to a different tunnel extending away from the cavern. The ghostly outline of a once-familiar face appeared before them.

Before you wait two choices, a voice said in their minds. To your left lies a treacherous path, full of fire and shadows and lightning and death. To your right lies a well-lit hallway, with rest stops along the way. This is the first choice you shall make upon this journey... and like all the others that come after, you can only survive one of them.

Two of the Matoran, who were somewhat less foolish than the others (or so it would seem), chose the path on the right as the figure faded, while the rest went left. Those going left had barely finished entering their own tunnel when they heard the screams – and turning, they watched as acid rain poured down from the ceiling of the hallway on the right, melting the two unfortunate Matoran. Seconds later, there was nothing to suggest that they had even existed.

You chose correctly, but your companions did not, the voice said, as the figure appeared before them again. Such will be the course of your journey – and so, no matter what else may occur, always remember that the priority is to choose the right path... or else you might not be given the chance to walk again.

With this, the figure vanished – and the remaining Matoran, after briefly sharing glances with each other, set off once more on their journey under the Desolation of the Staff.

In Brief

You are one of the members of a small group of courageous Matoran who obeyed an intuition telling you to return to the Desolation of the Staff, where Mt. Power – where Voltex and Makuta were erased from existence – lies in the center. Upon arrival, you entered an underground chamber and made the first decision of many on your journey.

You see, where the aboveground of the Desolation holds nothing but hazards that will beat you down and kill you should you remain there too long, the underground is worse. A twisting labyrinth, the underground of the Desolation holds choices. Upon each new day and night cycle, you will be given two options on how you wish to proceed – one option will kill you (and most likely wipe you from existence), while the other will allow you to survive and move on. The choice, of course, is individual.

Should you die by making the wrong decision at the forks in the path, that is it – your journey is over. However, should you die during a lynching (in the day) or at the hands of another player (at night), you will have the chance to return to life. Every three rounds, any surviving players shall reach a checkpoint, and any players that have been killed during a lynching or at night by a player shall be revived, and they shall receive a new role from the pool of roles belonging to those eliminated or dead before the checkpoint.

This is, for the most part, an individual game – though of course, alliances may form when convenient.

Rules

1 – Have fun

2 – G&T Rules Apply

3 – No contacting me regarding the game outside BZP

4 – Anything else I forgot to mention

Roles

Medic x1 – Once per night, this player can protect anyone except for themselves from death. Once per day, this player can protect anyone except for themselves from the lynching. When protected by the Medic, a player will survive any incorrect choices made at the forks in the path.

Detective x1 – Once per night, this player can investigate another player to determine their role. Once per game, the Detective can also use their abilities to discover the correct path, should a fork in the road prove too difficult.

Ghost x1 – This player masquerades as another role (of their choosing) each night in case the Detective investigates them. If killed after another role has died, the Ghost will immediately be revived with a new role.

Raven x1 – Once per night, this player can copy the powers of the Medic, the Detective, or the Traitor. If investigated, the Raven will show up as the role they used upon that night.

Rugged x1 – This player can only be killed by making a mistake at a fork in the road.

Cryo x1 – This player cannot be killed by another player at night, and can target one player for death every odd-numbered round.

Pyro x1 – This player cannot be killed by a lynching, and can target one other player for death every even-numbered round.

Traitor x1 – Once per night, this player can kill another player.

Inventor x1 – Once per night, this player can build Plot Armor (for protection), Plot Device (for investigation), or Plot Weapon (for one kill) to be given to another player. These tools are one use only.

Turaga x1 – This player’s vote counts for double at the lynching, and they will always choose the correct path at the fork in the road during the day.

Player List

1 – Blade

2 – Chro

3 – Dapper Man

4 – Lhikevikk

5 – Ehks

6 – MT

7 – Kayn

8 – Manducus

9 – Canis

10 – Zakaro

there you go, now i suppose you can sign up...

Edited by Agnes Oblige
  • Upvote 2

I'd like to join! It looks awesome.

9HYoRY7.pngKayn's Thought: My hiatus of Bionicle has ended

I missed this because I listened to a piece of music. :P

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

I missed this because I listened to a piece of music. :P

gj rg

gj.

In my defence it was about an hour long. :P

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Well, it's hard to be there in time for a game when it's released at 12:33 AM. But I suppose I'd have no reason to go help Voltex anyway, so meh.

Edited by The ShadowVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

NIGHT THE FIRST – THE GAME BEGINS

Canis led the way deeper into the tunnel, holding a flashlight to guide you all on your journey. The tunnel was otherwise absolutely black, and so narrow that you are forced to walk in a single-file line. Spikes stick out from various points in the walls, scratching against your arms. Acid drips down from the ceiling occasionally, although only enough to sting.

Nonetheless, when you reach the first dark cavern, you are relieved to see that both of the pathways before you are wider.

On the left, the tunnel looks to be just the same as the one you were in moments before; on the right, it dips down into water.

All PMS sent! Those active during the night for Round 1, I require a PM within 2 days!

In addition, all ten players MUST choose whether they are going right or left in-topic in the next 2 days.

Left!

9HYoRY7.pngKayn's Thought: My hiatus of Bionicle has ended