Bionicle Caption Contest

Protodite Karzahni

Thok: What? Oh, this is just an overhead shot. Don't worry, Hakann will be okay. I mean, you know what they say about studio lights being really hot.

"Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken."
- Ecclesiastes 4:12

Out-of-view speaker: "CUT! Hakann, there's no need to protect your pride about this. If you can't do the action sequences and need a stunt double, JUST SAY SO."-Shyyrn

"Let me realize that my past failures at follow-through are no indication of my future performance...

...They're just healthy little fires that are going to light up my resolve."

• 2 weeks later...

I'm starting to get the idea that this is without a doubt, the worst way of managing a game. One round every two weeks to a month is just not going to cut it. I'm going to make sure I put this high on my priority list now, and if it takes too long for me to sort out round 3, I'll be employing one of you wonderful players to host with me. We shall see.However, in other news, I'm happy to announce that the winner of Round 2 was: Katuko And for Round 3:comic-pridak_interrogating_defilak.pngPridak: Yeah, have you seen the rest of my body? I'm sure I left it around here somewhere.

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

Pridak: Give back the Christmas cheer, Grinch!

-L- to the -K-

Sometimes, I look at my desk, and think, "What am I doing with my life?"

Then, I go back to my videogames.

I used to be known as 'Gresh's Thornax...Ouchy!!!', before I realised what a silly name it was.

Other previous names include Lihkan435 and Chip Biscuit.

Gotta say, with Biosector01 on the fritz, it's a lot harder to find images. I have to do the work for myself. No man should have to suffer such a hardship. But nonetheless, let us proceed to the next round!The winner for this round has been: Shyyrn!And next rounds picture shall be:visorak.jpgVisorak 1: Okay, let's all agree on this. He fell.

LzcD9OS.png

In the darkness of the night, the hunters march. Their need for battle is insatiable. Their hunting skills honed in thousands of conquests, they instill fear in even the bravest of heroes. They are Visorak, the stealers of life.One Visorak: "This hill is so steep... What do you say if we just gave up and went home?"Another Visorak: "Suits me."

Visorak 1: There goes Mike from accounting. Poor guy.Visorak 2: Does anyone else think that this "Literal Termination" policy is getting out of hand? I mean, seriouly, we've gotta get a union or something.

Edited by X-Ray

"Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken."
- Ecclesiastes 4:12

Visorak 1: I spy something big.Visorak 2: A Kikanalo?Visorak 1: No.Visorak 3: A Lohrak?Visorak 1: No!Visorak 2: Roodaka?Visorak 1: NO! http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gifVisorak 3: Princess Celestia?Visorak 1 & 2: :blink:

Reshiram, Zekrom + Kyurem MOCs-New-

102539.pngCredit to Phyoohrii!

Still wanna Chibi Hero Factory Banner? PM Me!

Now on MOCpages! Fave me! ^-^

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, guys, I have a confession. I seriously lack motivation for this game. I don't dislike it at all, I love it, but amidst the torrent of coursework and managing other details, this game gets pushed to the side. I can use the downtime of Brickshelf and Majhost as an excuse, but it's not my best one, given that's not wholly to blame.Now, while we wait for those two sites to return, I'd like to make a request. I'm not intending to step down, but I'd like somebody to step up and co-host with me, which would be a great help. All applicants need do is send me a message explaining why you'd be great for the job, and I'll select from there. So, anyone interested, feel free to send me a line.

LzcD9OS.png