Set Review: 70132 Scorm's Scorpion Stinger

Great review, as we've come to expect from Nuju Metru!

There's not a lot to say about this set, really. The big draw is Scorm, who is just such a cool looking minifigure. The rest of the set isn't bad, but the color scheme seems a bit unfocused and ultimately I don't see much that draws me in here. Scorm really is extremely cool though.

AXKP5KC.png

I think seeing the close up pictures (as opposed to the low res video) help me better understand your issue with the color scheme. And I do think you have a point- some of those highlights are awkward, with that 2x1 green piece being the worst offender. I don't actually think it's that bad, though, and probably wouldn't even be that grating if it weren't right next to the bright trans green (apple green?) ammo balls.

Overall I'm very impressed with this set, especially with (as I said in the video comments) the fact that Scorm can sit in the cockpit with no modifications. I was worried his tail would have to be removed but fortunately the set was designed around that.

BZPRPG