• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

New Pirate Ship Name Announced

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Hapori Tohu

Hapori Tohu
  • None
  • Heart of BZPower

• 1,201 posts
  •  

Posted May 01 2014 - 08:52 PM

Frederikke Hoff of the LEGO ReBrick team posted a blog entry today announcing the winner of the Name the Ship contest. ReBrick user legobuffproductions was the lucky winner, and the next ship will be named The Brick Bounty. I think this was an awesome contest and a great opportunity, and I really look forward to seeing this pirate ship!

View the full article

#2 Offline Torran

Torran
  • Members
  • Scavenger

• 619 posts
  •  

Posted May 02 2014 - 01:08 AM

I was hoping for a more creative name to be selected as the winner... considering the one released just a few years back was named Brickbeard's Bounty.

tumafest.jpg

#3 Offline Sumiki

Sumiki
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Assistants
  • Hat Enterprises CEO

• 11,120 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted May 02 2014 - 01:22 AM

Whatever, dude. I'm still calling it the Jar of Dirt.

farmanimalbanner.png

#4 Offline Toa Smoke Monster

Toa Smoke Monster
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Lehvak-Kal Launched

• 4,898 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted May 02 2014 - 10:08 AM

I like the name. Of course, I don't know what the other suggestions were, but this one still sounds good.

Everyone is one choice away from being a bad guy in someone else's story.

#5 Offline Vorahk1Panrahk2

Vorahk1Panrahk2
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Toa Nuva Defeated

• 3,887 posts
  •  

Posted May 02 2014 - 10:17 AM

Man I totally forgot this contest was even a thing. There goes my initial plan to enter it. :P

Anyway, Brick Bounty is a fine name. Nothing real special about it, but it works.

kellssunset.jpg

BZPRPG Profiles

#6 Offline Lyichir

Lyichir
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • A Chir Brother

• 1,692 posts
  •  

Posted May 02 2014 - 11:29 AM

I don't have anything with The Brick Bounty. Honestly, it's about the best that could be done considering we know nothing about the ship itself, and thus can only hope for a fairly generic name.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence
Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users