May Flickr Contest Underway

Over on BZPower's Flickr Group we've recently kicked off a new contest! From now until May 16th, go enter BZPower Flickr Contest - May 2014. Your task is to build a constraction creation of your choosing. Your prizes will be a copy of 44022 EVO XL Machine, having you MOC displayed as our Flickr group's banner, and getting a story on the front page about your creation. So what are you waiting for? Get building!

View the full article

I've had an idea for this contest for a while, but if I don't make it, could I enter a MOC that I posted during the entry period (I'm getting close to finishing one, but I'm not sure if I'll use it)?

Does the photo have to be uploaded to Flickr? Sorry for another bad question regarding contests...

Yes, you need to have a Flickr account, be a member of the BZPower group, upload your photo to Flickr, and then add it to the BZPower group.

I guess I won't be entering then, for I already have enough trouble remembering passwords. No Flickr for me.

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015