• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

May Flickr Contest Underway

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Hapori Tohu

Hapori Tohu
  • None
  • Heart of BZPower

• 1,205 posts
  •  

Posted May 02 2014 - 10:49 AM

Over on BZPower's Flickr Group we've recently kicked off a new contest! From now until May 16th, go enter BZPower Flickr Contest - May 2014. Your task is to build a constraction creation of your choosing. Your prizes will be a copy of 44022 EVO XL Machine, having you MOC displayed as our Flickr group's banner, and getting a story on the front page about your creation. So what are you waiting for? Get building!

View the full article

#2 Offline ChroXumo

ChroXumo
  • Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Nuva

• 1,731 posts
  •  

Posted May 02 2014 - 12:30 PM

Gunning for three. ;)

Edited by Chro, May 02 2014 - 12:30 PM.

#3 Offline RahkshiToa88

RahkshiToa88
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 257 posts

Posted May 02 2014 - 01:34 PM

Does the photo have to be uploaded to Flickr? Sorry for another bad question regarding contests...

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

:smilepohatunu: :smilelehvak:

#4 Offline Black Six

Black Six
  • BioniLUG Member
  • BZPower Administrators
  • Lego Ambassador

• 12,084 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted May 02 2014 - 02:15 PM

Does the photo have to be uploaded to Flickr? Sorry for another bad question regarding contests...

Yes, you need to have a Flickr account, be a member of the BZPower group, upload your photo to Flickr, and then add it to the BZPower group.

#5 Offline Click

Click
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 1,310 posts
  •  

Posted May 03 2014 - 12:58 AM

I've had an idea for this contest for a while, but if I don't make it, could I enter a MOC that I posted during the entry period (I'm getting close to finishing one, but I'm not sure if I'll use it)?

~click.gif

kanohibanner.gif

BZPRPG (inactive)The Scarabax Library | Flickr | Deviantart

#6 Offline Black Six

Black Six
  • BioniLUG Member
  • BZPower Administrators
  • Lego Ambassador

• 12,084 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted May 03 2014 - 09:35 AM

I've had an idea for this contest for a while, but if I don't make it, could I enter a MOC that I posted during the entry period (I'm getting close to finishing one, but I'm not sure if I'll use it)?

I would suggest asking that question in the Flickr group so Tufi Piyufi can decide.

#7 Offline RahkshiToa88

RahkshiToa88
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 257 posts

Posted May 03 2014 - 01:28 PM

Yes, you need to have a Flickr account, be a member of the BZPower group, upload your photo to Flickr, and then add it to the BZPower group.

I guess I won't be entering then, for I already have enough trouble remembering passwords. No Flickr for me.

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

:smilepohatunu: :smilelehvak:

#8 Offline Jam Pot

Jam Pot
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 426 posts
  •  

Posted May 04 2014 - 06:17 AM

Entry submitted! Look forward to seeing the outcome of this contest :D

Blog|YouTube|Flickr

Making brickfilms since 2007.

Check out my latest animations: GreenVampire Owls, and Avengers Tower!

The first episode of Nuva, Magnetic Mania, is now live! Check it out!

burning_logo.jpg

#9 Offline bacem

bacem
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 11 posts

Posted May 07 2014 - 05:24 AM

entry done! good luck for everyone who's participating.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users