Hitman VII

Ehksidian

HITMAN VII: THE ARMOURY

[THE STORY]

After many deaths, betrayals, and suspicious ghostly influences, the Dark Hunters have finally rebuilt themselves to full strength from the brink of eradication. It has now been six months since the last death. But that will soon change. In the effort to rebuild, the few Dark Hunters had to recruit many new members. Unfortunately, or fortunately, some of them got carried away with recruiting, so now the Dark Hunters have an excess in new members, and only one of them can join permanently. To solve this problem, The Shadowed One has decided that a new 'tournament' of sorts will take place... a tournament of assassination. Whoever is lucky to be the last alive will be its winner. Their prize? Continuing to live. As part of the Tournament, the Shadowed One has granted all Dark Hunters access to the shiny new armoury, complete with new weapons and armour...

[OVERVIEW]

The Dark Hunters (the players) have access to new weapons and armour. Each round you get to choose your armour. Armours have both a positive effect and a negative effect.

[GAMEPLAY]

Instead of six weapons to choose from, you now have eight. Additionally, you have three armours to choose from. As always, before each round, PM with the person you want to kill, with the weapon you use, and the armour you will be wearing. Kills are not guaranteed, as every player has different immunities and weaknesses. Rounds happen every 48 hours, or, if things are going slow, every 24 hours. If you do not PM me, that will be interpreted as you not doing anything.

The Armours you can choose from when you send me your target are as follows:

No Armour: No effects, neither positive or negative. How things usually are.

Nuva Armour: For the duration of the round, you are 1 point more immune to everything, meaning that a 1 becomes 1 2, et cetera, but all of your kills have an increased chance to fail (a 1 point more chance to fail. i.e, if while your attack is calculated, you roll a 6, it becomes a 5.)

Dark Hunter Armour: For the duration of a round, you have 1 increased chance to kill at the cost of being 1 point weaker to everything.

Makuta Armour: If your first kill is successful, you have a 33% chance to kill again (this will be decided using a d6, if I roll 2 or less you succeed). When using this armour, send the name of the second person you wish to kill. However, while in this armour, you are +2 points weaker.

[PROFILE]

When you sign up, you must also PM me a profile of your weaknesses and immunities. You should also use this PM to send who you are killing with what weapon you use and what armour you choose to wear once the game has started.

The profile that you have to PM when joining looks something like this:

Gun:

Sledgehammer:

Knife:

Poison:

Wire:

Explosive:

Flamethrower:

Piano:

Numbers represent how weak/immune you are to the weapon. The lower the number, the weaker you are. The higher, the more immune. 1 is the weakest, 8 is immune. You cannot use a number more than once.

Example Profile

Gun: 1

Sledgehammer: 6

Knife: 4

Poison: 3

Wire: 2

Explosive: 7

Flamethrower: 5

Piano: 8

[KILLS]

If multiple people choose the same target, whoever attacked with what the target is weaker to gets the kill if they roll successfully.

[RULES]

1. All BZP rules apply.

2. All G&T specific rules apply.

3. No changing target.

4. Don't complain about the outcome. The game is about strategy and luck. I'm rolling a die like previous hosts, only for most things it's a d8 this time. As far as I know, die are not living things and thus cannot be biased.

5. Don't fight in the topic.

[DARK HUNTER RECRUIT LIST]

1. Shadow Flaredrick - PM sent DEAD

2. Chro - PM sent DEAD

3. Voxumo - PM sent DEAD

4. Agnes Oblige - PM sent DEAD

5. Baltarc

6. -Toa Lhikevikk- - PM sent WON

7. The ShadowVezon - PM sent DEAD

8. [uNFILLED]

9. [uNFILLED]

10. PHOENIX ZERO: ACE MAVERICK HUNTING ATTORNEY (JiMing) - PM sent DEAD

11. [uNFILLED]

12. Kopekemaster - PM sent DEAD

13. [uNFILLED]

14. Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons

15. Ehks - PM sent DEAD

Edited by Pulse

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Fun fact: A friend of mine did an experiment with die in real life that did, in fact, prove them to favor a particular side with certain kinds of die (IE ones with small holes bored into them).

He then made a megadie out of a bunch of smaller dice which wasn't biased. Though computer-based die are 100% RNG though.

just wanted to share that.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

I think thoughts influence RNG too though.... And they're based on formulas so they're not entirely random. Being non-biased isn't exactly possible. It's very hard at the very least.

Pulse, thank ye for including my title.

Edited by Edea Lee

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

Spot 12? I'll PM you my profile in a bit.

Done. Looking forward to this.

http://www.random.org uses atmospheric noise or something, so that's pretty random...

Yeah, Random.org is the way to go. Unless you want to just, like, roll a die.
Edited by Kopekemaster
rsz_screenshot_from_un_chien_andalou.jpg
My Writing Blog (more writing coming soon!)

My Bionicle/LEGO Blog (defunct)

Hyfudiar on Spotify (noise/drone/experimental music)

That leaves 4 spots.

In addition, the following people have yet to PM me their profile:

-Baltarc

-Burnmad

Please send me your profile as soon as you can.

If we do not get 4 more people by Friday, the game shall start then.

Edited by Pulse

It's Friday.

I still need PMs from the following:

-Burnmad

-Baltarc

If they are not sent within 24 hours, you will be removed from the game. Anyone that may wish to join in the next 24 hours may do so as long as the required PM is sent. However, once the next 24 hours are up, sign-ups will be closed.

ROUND 1

In broad daylight, nine Dark Hunters gathered, competing for their lives. Some of them had not factored in the aforementioned broad daylight. This, for some, would prove to be an obstacle in their attempts to kill. This allowed one such as iBrow, also known as Agnes Oblige, walked straight under a Piano rigged up by Chro to fall upon him once he stepped on a loose piece of ground, to avoid his death. Much to the annoyance of both Chro and iBrow; the former having came down to lecture the latter on how disrespectful it is to keep living after an assassination attempt; Ehks suddenly came running at Chro, interrupting Chro's lecture. Chro felt his life fading away as Ehks' conveniently hidden Mahri-Nui knife-blade thing slammed into his body, around the area where you would expect to find a heartlight thing. As Chro's corpse fell to the ground, a rocket with a tip resembling a sharp ice pick crashed into it, opening up to reveal Voxumo, weary from space travel. Accompanying Vox was Kopekemaster, wielding the exact same type of Knife Ehks was, declaring that Ehks was a criminal and so attempted to stab him, though Ehks simply laughed as the knife failed to damage him seriously. Ehks noticed that iBrow, now having been very frustrated with all the sudden appearances, was readying his Sledgehammer. Unfortunately for them both, iBrow would not get his kill.

JiMing, the Ace Maverick Hunting Attorney, had been watching the whole thing from afar. Upon seeing Ehks murder Chro and then be assaulted by KopekeMaster, he had all the evidence he needed to conclude that Ehks was obviously an escapee from The Pit, yet did not have the grotesque appearance of one mutated by the pit's... mutagens. He could easily fix that! JiMing thus then threw a vial of poison at Ehks, which was evidence from one of Ehk's previous crimes. The poison proceeded to be a lot more effective than JiMing had hoped, as now he had a death on his hands and that was very bad for business.

With his target killed by someone else before he could even swing his sledgehammer, iBrow was absolutely furious. First, Chro had attempted to kill him. Before he could repay Chro, Ehks had appeared and killed Chro. Before he could unleash his sledgehammer on Ehks, some attorney had thrown poison from nowhere and killed Ehks. Now, he had someone trying to shoot at him with some sort of gun. Flaredrick was indeed shooting at him with a FN F2000 Assault Rifle, although iBrow was very good at just picking up the corpses of Chro and Ehks and using them as shields. While all this was happening, ShadowVezon had sneaked up on iBrow, and proceeded to bite him, with his explosive false teeth. When nothing exploded and ShadowVezon was facing a frenzied iBrow, ShadowVezon realised that he had forgot to put his explosive false teeth in, and promptly ran off.

Unfortunately for ShadowVezon, he had ran straight into Lhikevikk, who was standing majestically in the sunlight wielding a sledgehammer. ShadowVezon couldn't quite tell who it was, but one of his many personalities told him it wasn't 'a bat'. Lhikevikk then proceeded to whack ShadowVezon straight to Karzahni. ShadowVezon was never seen again.

Round 1 Summary:

Chro, Ehks, and ShadowVezon have been killed. Send me your PMs for round 2 within 48 hours!

Edited by Pulse

TAKE THAT!

Well.... That is bad for my attorney business, but I am also a Maverick Hunter! Therefore I still have a good source of income! A winner is still me!

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

It isn't my fault you're pianoproof

And to think chro I was going to try and kill you.. oh well

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Good job on the quick responses!

ROUND 2

The Shadowed One overlooked the six still-living Dark Hunters. Already things were going smoothly. Three of the Dark Hunters participating were already dead. Hopefully, at least one other will soon be joining them in death. But not much time had passed since the previous deaths. Only ten minutes or so. The Shadowed One could tell, he had spent half of his widgets on a digital clock that spoke the time every moment it changed, right down to the millisecond. As a result of this, The Shadowed One was deaf and hated time. Fortunately, his Dark Hunters knew this and had already made their plans on who they were killing next.

Voxumo, for example, had grown to hate to KopekeMaster in the ten minutes or so since they had arrived in their icepickship, due to disagreements that were made on the spaceship that cannot be revealed at this time. Fortunately, to deal with annoyances like Masters of Kopeke, Vox had packed his entire arsenal into the ship. Like a wire... of icepicks! However, as Vox carefully managed to put it around KopekeMaster, it had already melted. Unfortunately for Vox, this was not the only thing going badly for him. The hate Vox had towards KopekeMaster, was mutual, as Vox was about to find out. In their trip, KopekeMaster had secretly smuggled aboard a Madu Cabolo. KopekeMaster simply dropped it at Voxumo's feet, and run off. It exploded. Its strangely Chro-shaped explosion was the last thing Voxumo ever saw.

The attempted murders of iBrow had not stopped. In the ten minutes that had passed, iBrow had been subjected to just about every known method of killing in the universe, thrice over. Lhikevikk was getting quite tired of iBrow resisting just about everything. So what do you do when you're up against someone who just won't die? You fire them from invulnerability! Lhikevikk had taken this line of thought a little too literally, and readied his Flamethrower. iBrow was then subject to flames for the next hour. When Lhikevikk ran out of fuel for the fire, iBrow just walked out of the smoke like a Toa of Fire.... walks through fire. Not far from the two, JiMing, the Ace Maverick Hunting Attorney, had managed to trap Flaredrick. Wielding his T-Breaker like a sledgehammer, he attempted to whack Flaredrick like one would whack a Kane-Ra. Instead, he ended up whacking himself into iBrow. iBrow, now speechless, reached into his nonexistent backpack much like a Toa does, and grabbed a vial of poison. Not just any vial of poison! It was poison extracted from the attorney's murdering of Ehks, which was promptly leaked onto JiMing as iBrow muttered "Take that, 'attorney'." JiMing promptly fell down to the ground, dead.

Flaredrick, having escaped JiMing, had quickly put together a grid of wire that would cut through the next person to walk through it. It was very fine wire, you could only see if you stood in the right place with the right level of light. Above it was a sign that said 'DARK HUNTER CLUB THIS WAY'. This did not fool too many people. But, after many subsequent attempted murders, iBrow was beginning to feel tired. He walked through it, hoping to find a place to relax. He wasn't quite wrong as he promptly fell apart, finally dead.

Round 2 Summary:

Voxumo, JiMing, and iBrow have been killed. Send me your PMs within 48 hours!

Wow... even using dark hunter armor to bring my wire to a 8 and kopekemaster was still able to avoid it. dang

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.