Hitman VII

Ehksidian

ROUND 3

Now resting on the same Piano Chro had attempted to kill iBrow with after successfully killing iBrow, Flaredrick had both created a beautiful melody out of his resting movements and not realised that he could be killed anywhere, at any time. This was a fatal error. As everybody knows in these games, death stalks you everywhere. Wherever you go, there will be death. You just have to hope it's not yours. Flaredrick had forgotten this. Not to mention that playing a piano in your sleep is bound to attract the attention of some sort of evil monster. Flaredrick, sleeping with his Nikita Missile Launcher in case he was rudely interrupted, did not wake up again. This was because KopekeMaster had rigged the Piano to absorb and mutilate Flaredrick. Everyone knows that someone named KopekeMaster is obviously an evil mastermind. But Flaredrick never got that message.

Lhikevikk, the only other 'new' Dark Hunter, had decided that he was going to kill both KopekeMaster and Flaredrick. He was already too late to kill Flaredrick. But his other adversary, KopekeMaster, was still alive, and looking at the dead bodies around him. Lhikevikk decided that it was time that he leapt at KopekeMaster with a knife made of protosteel. As he did so, he yelled "DEATH TO ALL KOPEKES AND THEIR MASTERS". KopekeMaster could not respond to this, for he was now dead. Lhikevikk now stood alone, among 8 corpses. The Shadowed One clapped ominously as the 8 corpses disappeared.

Lhikevikk had won. His prize was to be continued life. He was dissatisfied with this. A week later, he had seized control after an argument with The Shadowed One about who was better at leading.

Round 3 Summary:

Flaredrick, KopekeMaster are dead.

Lhikevikk has won.

So Hitman VII ends.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Oh i can't wait for another... there will be another correct?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Dang. Wasn't my knife invulnerability up to 7?

Huh.

Hats off to ye, Lhikevikk, for doing the un-do-able and killing the unkillable.

I am now curious, what was your wire resistance at?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

(this is late but meh)

tumblr_inline_mmezidX84c1rvwn9e.jpg

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT???????!!!!!

I..... Voltex just killed me!
phoenix-sweating(b).gif

I swear I didn't mean to killsteal...... I just happened to get the kill earlier! What's this need for revenge??!!

Well..... No matter. I can take this loss, and look to the future.....

tumblr_inline_ml0wd7W1UN1rvwn9e.jpg

Phoenix_Confident_2.gif

PHOENIX ZERO: ACE MAVERICK HUNTING ATTORNEY WILL RISE AGAIN! (next game which I am looking forward to Chro)

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

phoenix-sweating(b).gif

XD Where do you get all these Phoenix Wright gifs

But that way-late speechrant was awesome.

phoenix-deskslam.gif

Never mind, I found them.

Oh I think I know :P

I don't! I was too busy being a dead body.

Uh, well, I think I didn't actually die, so the game never really ended.

Edited by Kopekemaster
rsz_screenshot_from_un_chien_andalou.jpg
My Writing Blog (more writing coming soon!)

My Bionicle/LEGO Blog (defunct)

Hyfudiar on Spotify (noise/drone/experimental music)

phoenix-sweating(b).gif

XD Where do you get all these Phoenix Wright gifs

But that way-late speechrant was awesome.

phoenix-deskslam.gif

Never mind, I found them.

Yep. =P And the Ace Attorney Wiki has some too.

Well, thanks! Better late than never I suppose. =P I hope to have more of these in the future if possible....

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

woo hoo I won? Wow. Shot in the dark, that Makuta Armor plan was and it worked out perfectly. :D

Oh, and Chro, I think I might want to host right after you do. Point of notice to the rest of you, it'll be significantly more complex than most other Hitman games, so if you enjoy simplicity you'll definitely want a Lite game up as well.

bug_animated.gif

woo hoo I won? Wow. Shot in the dark, that Makuta Armor plan was and it worked out perfectly. :D

Oh, and Chro, I think I might want to host right after you do. Point of notice to the rest of you, it'll be significantly more complex than most other Hitman games, so if you enjoy simplicity you'll definitely want a Lite game up as well.

Actually, I'm hosting after Chro.

The plan was Pulse->Chro->Me then to the winners.

So you'd host after me, actually.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

I have my game post all written up, so I'm set to go whenever someone wants to make a thread

(Might be a bit of a delay for me posting it, though, because once I get home from track I've got to eat and shower and stuff)

Title: Hitman VIII: Codebreaker

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

I have my game post all written up, so I'm set to go whenever someone wants to make a thread

(Might be a bit of a delay for me posting it, though, because once I get home from track I've got to eat and shower and stuff)

Title: Hitman VIII: Codebreaker

Uh I can make it if no one else is willing to.

But if anyone else will do it I won't make a dupe.

EDIT: And done

Edited by Ringabel

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian