Staff Comings and Goings

GSR, acclaimed writer, noted RPGer, and stand-up member of the community has failed to evade the notice of the BZPower administration and there have been consequences. From this point forward, he is a Forum Leader, and will do his best to make the Library and both Bionicle and LEGO RPG even better parts of the community. Let's all congratulate him on a job well done!

Unfortunately, other things must come to an end. Global Moderator Hahli Husky is stepping down from her staff position, possibly to devote more time to collecting Streetpasses. She's given so much to BZPower over the years, and we thank her very much for all the work she's done. Now's the time to show your appreciation!

Don't forget: the common trait of both promotion and retirement parties is, of course, cake!

• Upvote 10
Be excellent to each other, and party on, dudes!

Becca, you've put more into this site over the years than I could ever hope to, and you deserve a mountain of thanks and plenty of rest. Someday we'll meet in person and give Micah the noogies he deserves; until then, all I can say is goodbye, farewell, and amen. Well, not really, because you're still going to be here, just not as staff. This paragraph was going a lot better in my head.

Oh, and I guess I'm bluer now. The moral of the story is do not run afoul of the administration as I have; as Tufi says, there will be consequences. Now all I can do is lend a hand and hopefully help make the boards a better place. Tell my family I love them and Lin that he's still a dork.

• Upvote 4

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

NATE NATE NATE THAT'S MY BOY NATE <333

Also HH leaving is the most depressing I can remember hearing on BZP in forever. I hope you have seriously the coolest life ever because the few times we've talked you've been really great so yeah good luck

-Tyler

Edited by LONG LIVE TYLER
  • Upvote 2

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Congratulations GSR! Better keep up the hard work; it's going to take a whole lot to fill in the hole from HH's (saddening) retirement.

• Upvote 2
"What we see depends mainly on what we look for" -John Lubbock

Oh whoa it happened; look at my name it's like, a blood orange color ~

I'll still be lurking, as Janus does, but instead of yelling at people I'll just be laughing at them.

One thing I will miss is being able to change member titles and seeing how long it takes for the victim(s) to notice. But some of them still haven't noticed, so there's fun to be had yet.

NATE I know that as my heir you will do me proud in the land of fanfictions! <3

Edited by Hahli Husky
  • Upvote 5

Oh my gosh, Nate has advanced a stage. This does not fare well with my plans...

-cough-ulations! I know there's a bear pun in here somewhere, but I am at a loss, unfortunately.

Also, HH, enjoy your retirement. Feel free to borrow my lawn at any time to yell at unsuspecting whippersnappers. Thanks for everything you contributed over the years!

Edit: "and Lin that he's still a dork"

Okay, how did I miss this? Also you misspelled duck, ya doof. =P

Edited by Unikitty Tekulo
  • Upvote 2

Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing

Congrats to GSR (whom I know is incredibly deserving of this promotion, and many other honours besides), and a fond farewell to HH - I've run afoul of you more than any other staffer over the years, I think, and it's always been a pleasant experience. Here's to hoping you continue to stick around - this site wouldn't be what it is without your contributions. :)

• Upvote 2

Noooo, HH. :( Tyler's right this is like the saddest thing in forever. Thanks for being such an amazing staffer/boss/so patient/an awesome library queen for all these years. You've been such a great help and inspiration to me, and I can honestly never thank you enough for everything you've done.

And Nate, bro, this is so awesome, and definitely very much deserved. I guess this makes me your minion now. : D

Edited by Velox
  • Upvote 1

"As a writer you ask yourself to dream while awake." ~ Aimee Bender

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO @HH. :( I can't even imagine the staff without you at this point. You've been one of the nicest, fairest and overall best staff members this site has ever been and your stepping down will be a great loss. I wish you the best for the future and I hope you will still stay around. :)

Anyway, YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY @GSR. :D Congrats man, you've made it far. :) To think you were still a Forum Mentor with me like seven months ago. :P Guess my journey at the staff has already ended where I am (but I like it here). ^_^ Who knows where yours will end, though. ;)

-Gata signoff.png

Edited by Gatanui
  • Upvote 2

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

BYE HAHLI HUSKY.

IT WILL BE SAD TO NEVER EVER SEE YOU AGAIN EVER.

oicwatudidthar.

BECCA! : O It's gonna be weird not seeing a teal "Hahli Husky" on the boards now. Sad day for all.

GSR! AAAAA YOU'RE AN FL NOW! You should also come by the shop at some point again, we actually cleaned it up and actually mounted that City Blocks mosaic I was working on that one day into a lit-up sign. It's pretty awesome actually.

But yeah, YAAAY AWWWW [insert appropriate emotion for one retired staff and one promotion here?].

• Upvote 1

bzpsig2015.png

Now, I don't know either of you very well (read: at all), but even as a simple forumgoer I know the name of Hahli Husky, so I'd say you'll be missed.

GSR, congratulations. Big shoes to fill, my friend.

• Upvote 1

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

That's awesome, GSR. I can't think of anyone who deserves to be a Forum Leader than you.

As for HH, I want to thank you for all the work you've done in the Library over the years. It will definitely take some time for me to adjust to the fact that you're not in charge of the Library anymore, but I'm sure GSR will do a great job as your replacement.

-TNTOS-

• Upvote 1

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat." - Theodore Roosevelt

A Writerly Blog

The Tasty Library of Sugary Goodness

(My Little BIONICLE: Friendship is Explosive Completed 01/05/14)

{The Shika Trilogy Omnibus Completed 03/31/14) (Review Topic)

(In the End Completed 09/01/14) (Review Topic)

The Biological Chronicle: (2001) (2002) (2003) (2004) (2005) (2006) (2007) (2008) (2009) (2010)

GSR, congratulations. Big shoes to fill, my friend.

I can verify that both individuals in reality have very tiny feets.

You don't know my feet my feet are huge

(Thanks for all the well-wishes, everyone!)

• Upvote 5

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

HH, I don't know how many times I've looked to your moderating as an example of what best to do in any situation on this site, and I regret not having taken more notes now that I'm teal without your ongoing example. Thank you for being such a positive force here.

GSR, you are now even more blue, but you are also not in Q&A anymore. And now Black Six is telling me to change the Q&A Twitter account's avatar. I figure I can hold him off for about a year until your name is in red. Congrats!

• Upvote 3

• 1 month later...

Awww, hope HH remains active in the community, in the very least. I sometimes find myself missing the staff members who have left here, like Nikira... I haven't seen much of her lately on any of the sites I frequent, which is very sad.

Congrats, GSR! I have never really had any interest in the RPGs here, but hopefully you can help get the library subforums back to a level of activity that can command my interest, if that's at all possible — I don't know how much of my declining interest in the creative outlet subforums here is because they've changed and how much is because I've changed.

• 3 weeks later...

Good grief, talk about feeling old. HH was on staff when I first came to be BZP, and she kept cranking away at this job years after I left. She's basically the face of the BZP Library Forums.

Congrats on retirement, HH. You're genuinely one of the best moderators this site has ever had. 

Dr. B

P.S. Your pension will be paid in Tuggles. 

• Upvote 1
dban1.png
"We can't all, and some just don't. That's all there is to it." - A.A. Milne