Rumor: Bionicle's return in 2015

Welp, the Hype train breaks have been removed, the conductor has taped himself to the train's controls, and it's now non-stop- and it won't stop until it hits the wall at the end of the track, but that'll happen when the sets come out.

CUE MoL MUSIC!!!!

• Upvote 4

BionicleNYCC-327x252.jpg

:br:  :br:  :br:  :br:  :br:  :br:  :br:  :br:  :br:  :br:  :br:  :br:  :br:  :br:

You what.

It's 2020 already.

That was a mistake.  I meant to say Bionicle 2017 is coming, since it's 2016 already.

Sorry, couldn't resist.  Before this devolves into an irrelevant argument of what year it is, I'll say that before Sailor Quaoar posted about that, I doubted Bionicle would come back next year.

Now, I must follow the hype train.  Which I'd say is more of a roller-coaster than a train.

On 9/29/2014, Greg Farshtey said:

"Just wanted to say a quick something --

A lot of you guys are BIONICLE fans, many from way back. It's no secret that you are some of the smartest, most loyal, and most dedicated fans out there. You, and you alone, have carried the torch for the line over the last four years. Hopefully, you will feel rewarded for your efforts by 2015 BIONICLE.

Regardless, I wanted to take this opportunity to say that I am really proud to be associated with you, and you should be really proud of yourselves"

Ordinarily, I don't do quotes, but this is special.

Fire Ice Water Stone Earth Air... I mean Jungle.

Bionicle: The Legacy Hero An attempt to put some magic back into Bionicle.

I don't think this is enough for BZP to officially acknowledge it, but this is absolutely 100% confirmation of BIONICLE's return. Even Dorek thinks so! XP I expect an official statement very soon at this point.

I agree. I don't see any reason why Lego wouldn't make an official statement now that they've gone and done this. They know that we know, so there's no point in hiding it any longer. I've already taken the liberty of informing the peoplez on the Brickipedia and Lego.com forums of the new development as well. Soon, the entire internet shall know!!!

EDIT: A Brickfair reveal is looking like a real possibility now, considering that it's only a few days away...

Edited by NatoGreavesy

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Well, I think it's safe to post this now

Edit: Not-safe-for-BZP link edited out.

-Wind-

Edited by -Windrider-

In the time before time, the Great Spirit descended from the heavens, carrying with him the ones called the Matoran, to this island paradise. We were separate and without purpose, so the great spirit blessed us with the Three Virtues: Unity, Duty and Destiny. We embraced these gifts and in gratitude named our home Mata Nui, after the great spirit himself.

If you type in "Bionicle" into Lego Shop at Home's search bar, it redirects you to a "Coming Soon" page. What does this mean?

toFkAia.gif

Sound the alarm and jump aboard the hype train!

• Upvote 1

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I was skeptical until I heard the coming soon thing on lego.com. I am now boarding the hype train pushed by Toa Pohatu Nuva, using his Kanohi Kakama

Edited by Toa K
  • Upvote 2

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

If you type in "Bionicle" into Lego Shop at Home's search bar, it redirects you to a "Coming Soon" page. What does this mean?

toFkAia.gif

I believe it is time for me to aboard this train. But this  makes me wonder how soon will it be announced ?

• Upvote 1

toFkAia.gif

I believe it is time for me to aboard this train. But this  makes me wonder how soon will it be announced ?

I still maintain that Brickfair seems a likely option for an announcement. There's one coming up in just a few days, so who knows?

• Upvote 1

If not Brickfair, then maybe NYCC. Does Lego usually announce new lines around now? I've been out of the loop for a bit.

• Upvote 1
"You are what you dare."

-Bornstellar Makes Eternal Lasting

I'm pretty sure that BIONICLE is coming back. seeing is that we have had leaked images, set names and numbers, and if you search BIONICLE in the LEGO search bar on LEGO.com you get a page that says and I quote!

" The items you're searching for have not yet launched. They are coming soon so keep checking back for more information."

Edited by AidanBionicle1
  • Upvote 2

Quote: "Love has no fear, and no vengeance." |

:t: :m_o: :a: :i: :m: :r: :u: :k: :i: :i: | mEaHKlH.pngAndekas

pure_muscle.png

If not Brickfair, then maybe NYCC. Does Lego usually announce new lines around now? I've been out of the loop for a bit.

The Lego website changed today, saying that Bionicle is "coming soon" if you run a search for it. There is a possibility that they may announce it at Brickfair, since that's on in a few days,and thesite seems to be in the process of being updated now... It's possible, but we can't be sure at present. 

• Upvote 1

Well, I think it's safe to post this now

Post what?

Something fun, hence why it was removed by mods.

• Upvote 3

In the time before time, the Great Spirit descended from the heavens, carrying with him the ones called the Matoran, to this island paradise. We were separate and without purpose, so the great spirit blessed us with the Three Virtues: Unity, Duty and Destiny. We embraced these gifts and in gratitude named our home Mata Nui, after the great spirit himself.

Okay, I am fully 100% certain that BIONICLE is back. There is no way in. . . . (they censor (the opposite of heaven)? I don't regard that as a curse word, to be honest) that you put a "coming soon" page on a line that'd been dead for almost 5 years now. 

Unless somebody has any better of an explanation for this, I'm going to grab my Pike and speed after the Hype Train before it breaks the light barrier and destroys the Universe with its speed.

Edited by Jamescax
  • Upvote 1

"Goes to Lego Website and puts Bionicle in the search option"

Well, well, this is indeed true. But I'm still a little hesitant that this truly confirms Bionicle is returning, so I won't be hopping onto the hype train just yet. I'll probably stay at least a little hesitant until Lego officially announces that it is coming back, if that is indeed the case.

I know I'm probably going to get egged for the above statement, but I guess I'm just trying not to get too excited on the off chance that Bionicle isn't coming back.

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

Let's face it, it's happening. Bionicle! Is! Back!

I was already on board the hype train, and from my vantage point perched on the roof, I can see loads of people running after us, and throwing themselves onto the train from the edge of the tracks. Maybe we should slow down and let the former naysayers catch up?

• Upvote 1

Does anyone check if that search produced a different result in the past? If so how long ago was the result different?

Two days ago that redirected me to the HF page. It did the same thing a week before. Today, it changed.

• Upvote 2

Two days ago that redirected me to the HF page. It did the same thing a week before. Today, it changed.

Well, since that's just Bionicle I'd take that as a pretty strong sign. Definitely choo-choo time!

• Upvote 1
photo-50441.gif

Credit to Pohuaki for the awesome banner! ^_^

Hey hey, just because I wasn't 100% sure before doesn't make me a naysayer, 'kay? :P

Sorry if you took offence to that, I was honestly just looking for an opportunity to use the word naysayer.

I vote for getting the Ignika to turn Tahu back into a Nuva, getting Pohatu down from the RS, and making them and Onua fuse into Akamai Nuva!!!! Then Akamai can push the HYPE TRAIN reaaaaaaaaalllllllllyyyyyyyyy fast! This new redirect on Lego.com is good enough for me!

Someone get me the Spear of Fusion! I need to melt myself into the front of the HYPE TRAIN!!!!!!!

Now!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

VBWj75sh.png

It's almost like Lego wants us to know... But for real it's a little too convienent to be a coincidence.

Early 2014: "new constraction line coming"

Midway: OMG guys it could be Bionicle!

June: "Leaked" images (I use quotations because we don't know if it's real)

Midway: OMG BONKLE IS COMING BACK! YOLO!!! I GOTTA INSTAGRAM THIS BAE!!! (Me: Ugh, they could just be made up")

Present: Lego redirect "coming soon" for sets that "haven't launched yet" (Me: #bionicles #back)

toFkAia.gif
That was soo funny!

If Bionicle came back, it would make it a lot harder to look for LOMN...

Edited by PrismWind
  • Upvote 1

So, from this I've gathered that the hype train is going really fast, several people have fused themselves into it (which will make it kinda difficult to get off once we arrive at our destination), and that all doubts have been erased from people's minds that Bionicle will be returning, which means the hype train is swiflty running out of carriages. 

I think we need a new hype train... a bigger one...

Edited by NatoGreavesy
  • Upvote 2

toFkAia.gif

Nice one. :P Let's make BIONICLE GIFs mainstream!

-Gata signoff.png

• Upvote 1

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

Yep, the thing on Lego S @H made the front page.  I'm now sure I'm one of the few BZPower members who still doesn't think Bionicle will come back in 2015.

Also, this topic had 31 users on it last night, and then BZP went offline for a moment.  That was amazing.

~W.12.~

• Upvote 1

On 9/29/2014, Greg Farshtey said:

"Just wanted to say a quick something --

A lot of you guys are BIONICLE fans, many from way back. It's no secret that you are some of the smartest, most loyal, and most dedicated fans out there. You, and you alone, have carried the torch for the line over the last four years. Hopefully, you will feel rewarded for your efforts by 2015 BIONICLE.

Regardless, I wanted to take this opportunity to say that I am really proud to be associated with you, and you should be really proud of yourselves"

Ordinarily, I don't do quotes, but this is special.

Fire Ice Water Stone Earth Air... I mean Jungle.

Bionicle: The Legacy Hero An attempt to put some magic back into Bionicle.

Yep, the thing on Lego S @H made the front page.  I'm now sure I'm one of the few BZPower members who still doesn't think Bionicle will come back in 2015.

Also, this topic had 31 users on it last night, and then BZP went offline for a moment.  That was amazing.

~W.12.~

Oh, wow! I haven't even been looking at the front page all week. I have this topic saved to my favorites so I've been bypassing the main page. That is awesome. Now we just wait for Lego to uphold their end of the bargain... 

...by giving us BONKLES!!!

Edited by NatoGreavesy
  • Upvote 1

~W.12.~

Then when do you think it will come back? Because I doubt that this much would be revealed about a line not to be released for a few more years.

• Upvote 1

~W.12.~

Then when do you think it will come back? Because I doubt that this much would be revealed about a line not to be released for a few more years.

Well, the website is clearly being updated now, and the immense fan response all over the internet makes it pretty clear that Lego must know that we know what's happening, so I would expect to see an official announcement from Lego sometime soon. There's no point delaying any further, since we already know it's happening. 

• Upvote 1

~W.12.~

Well, the website is clearly being updated now, and the immense fan response all over the internet makes it pretty clear that Lego must know that we know what's happening, so I would expect to see an official announcement from Lego sometime soon. There's no point delaying any further, since we already know it's happening.

That's what I'm saying. Why would an announcement be made for a line we're not getting until 2016-onward?

Someone made this argument earlier and I think it'd be good to restate it: why would Lego save Bionicle's reveal for brickfair when they didn't say anything during Comic-Con, a much bigger and more widely known event? I'm skeptical of a BrickFair reveal.

• Upvote 6

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?