Rumor: Bionicle's return in 2015

Chances are, if the LEGO Group wants to make the reveal at a big pop culture event, it'll be at New York Comic-Con in October. 

I didn't even consider half an hour ago when I was arranging to camp out with friends next week to get tickets for NYCC :P It would make me beyond happy if I ended up being a live witness to a Bionicle announcement.

As for this business with Greg's recent answer, I don't think we can really get much out of it. Sometimes the man uses carefully crafted answers to completely fool us, and sometimes he just goes "the point is moot" and doesn't even bother, so...

Edited by Pomegranate

pomegranate-banner-sm.png .

Greg's reply : 'We are working on the first issues of LEGO Magazine and LEGO Club Jr. magazine for 2015 now. We are NOT working on a BIONICLE comic for 2015.'

Source : https://community.lego.com/t5/LEGO-General/Chat-with-Greg-Farshtey/td-p/6605180/page/376

Ah well...

I wouldn't be surprise if LEGO didn't revive the comics. LEGO was trying to kill the cost of them all along, from reducing their size on some issues, to once having a comic online only.

In all honesty, the comics were an old idea. If LEGO is bringing BIONICLE back, I want to see them bring new ideas to the table. I think digital media could be more powerful.

This could have some significance. It's not a post by Greg, but I will be looking eagerly for what he says about it.

https://community.lego.com/t5/LEGO-General/Chat-with-Greg-Farshtey/m-p/10665945/highlight/true#M245505

One of the mods made a post about BIONICLE coming back rumors being false. Why can you not do the same, if they ARE false? Everyone is hyping up about some supposedly leaked pics. Can you at least make it stop?

Does anyone know where this post is? I would like to read it.

UPDATE:

Another interesting comment by Greg. Doesn't prove anything, but he's still not denying a return.

7) Are all Toa, aside from the Nuva and Mahri, the same basic "model"? I know their armor takes the shape of what they imagine, but do all Toa have the same: height, body shape/proportions, amount of elemental reserve, strength level, etc?  I would hope there is at least a small varitation in the first two for more individuality.

7) Not something I would want to comment on -- that would be up to future set designers, if the line comes back.

UPDATE 2:

Greg replied to the question of the moderator's post.

, What the moderators do, or can do, is separate from me. My instructions are very clear -- I do not discuss anything that is leaked, accurate or not, and I do not comment on future product plans. Never have, never will.
Edited by JrMasterModelBuilder
  • Upvote 3

Are signatures still a thing?

This is from the Lego Message Boards, on page 379 posted by kyle7475 (me):

7) Are all Toa, aside from the Nuva and Mahri, the same basic "model"? I know their armor takes the shape of what they imagine, but do all Toa have the same: height, body shape/proportions, amount of elemental reserve, strength level, etc?  I would hope there is at least a small varitation in the first two for more individuality.

Note Greg's response:

7) Not something I would want to comment on -- that would be up to future set designers, if the line comes back.

Remember guys, as of now Bionicle has been off the shelve for four years. I'll leave you to that.

Edited by graywolf89
  • Upvote 3

He does still seem to be avoiding the question of whether or not it will be coming back. He said that they weren't currently working on a Bionicle comic for next year; why not just say that they aren't working on ANY Bionicle for next year, if the rumours are false. If the leaks ARE fake, then I don't see why they aren't just saying so. Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but it seems to me that they're trying to cover it up as best they can. 

Bionicle is definately coming back.

• Upvote 1

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I agree with JrMasterModelBuilder that if Bionicle is indeed coming back, they should not use comics as a media source. I for one would like to see a TV series, or even a web series. I personally think it should be a weekly TV series (not the entire year's story crammed into 30 minutes), a video game on consoles (breaking away from the TT formula we've been getting almost constantly for the past 10 years), and a point-and-click adventure game on Bionicle.com (a la MNOLG).

• Upvote 4

sig.jpg

I agree with JrMasterModelBuilder that if Bionicle is indeed coming back, they should not use comics as a media source. I for one would like to see a TV series, or even a web series. I personally think it should be a weekly TV series (not the entire year's story crammed into 30 minutes), a video game on consoles (breaking away from the TT formula we've been getting almost constantly for the past 10 years), and a point-and-click adventure game on Bionicle.com (a la MNOLG).

I don't think we'd get all of that at once. I suspect that 2015 would be a sort of test year, to see how the community responds to the new theme. I doubt Lego would pour so much money into a theme that they may or may not have to scrap, depending on how it is received.

Didn't HF just get a short TV special and one game in its first year? 

• Upvote 2

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I don't think we'd get all of that at once. I suspect that 2015 would be a sort of test year, to see how the community responds to the new theme. I doubt Lego would pour so much money into a theme that they may or may not have to scrap, depending on how it is received.

Well, HF got four 22-minute TV epsiodes and one game in its first year in 2010.

Anyway, I'm not sure if the leaked pictures are real or fake since they look real, but I guess we'll hear about that froma Comic-Con event in October.

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

I'm kinda holding out for a Bionicle TV show. Bionicle had so much potential to become even bigger than it already was, yet Lego wasted a lot of that potential on things like Galidor (which was created in 2002, which was also Bionicle's most popular year). Sure, the movies were nice, but they weren't big enough to launch Bionicle to Transformers-like fame. Here's to hoping that 2015 boosts Bionicle into the spotlight!

• Upvote 1

In the time before time, the Great Spirit descended from the heavens, carrying with him the ones called the Matoran, to this island paradise. We were separate and without purpose, so the great spirit blessed us with the Three Virtues: Unity, Duty and Destiny. We embraced these gifts and in gratitude named our home Mata Nui, after the great spirit himself.

Do you remember the piraka online animations? They would be a good way for storytelling. Personally, I have no interest in a tv show. I can see it being very cheesy. Also, there must be books, so that you can just straight up absorb the plotline into your brain.

hTeXGIU.png

Also, if you're a resident of the UK and like Bionicle, go ahead and join

us at this awesome Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/BFUK7/

Greg doesn't "craft a careful answer" as much as he says a thing and BZP over-thinks it and winds up interpreting it however it wants.

He used to... *wipes away gentle tear of nostalgia*

TV show might be excessive, I think a webseries would be a good compromise. Waaayy easier to get it out there, too. How do you expect every child to sit down and watch this show, out of all the channels on at that particular time on that particular day? If they go online, everything is right there waiting for them. Much neater in my opinion, and soooo much cheaper than getting it to air.

Edited by Pomegranate
  • Upvote 1

pomegranate-banner-sm.png .

Greg doesn't "craft a careful answer" as much as he says a thing and BZP over-thinks it and winds up interpreting it however it wants.

TV show might be excessive, I think a webseries would be a good compromise. Waaayy easier to get it out there, too. How do you expect every child to sit down and watch this show, out of all the channels on at that particular time on that particular day? If they go online, everything is right there waiting for them. Much neater in my opinion, and soooo much cheaper than getting it to air.

Kids sit down and watch Ninjago all the time. As long as the show for BIONICLE doesn't suck and has a good story line (and no dumb annoying voices. I'm looking at you, Laval) then kids will want to see it. And, a lot of people have Netflix, so if kids miss it, they can watch it there. And if a tv show gets big enough, then a full theatrical movie could spawn from it.

• Upvote 3

new_sig_legacy_2.png

Kids sit down and watch Ninjago all the time. As long as the show for BIONICLE doesn't suck and has a good story line (and no dumb annoying voices. I'm looking at you, Laval) then kids will want to see it. And, a lot of people have Netflix, so if kids miss it, they can watch it there. And if a tv show gets big enough, then a full theatrical movie could spawn from it.

That sounds a lot more reasonable. I'd actually prefer that to another movie, provided they do it right, of course, and don't dumb down the storyline too much.

• Upvote 2

I think that the perfect formula for a TV show would be:

1. SET ACCURACY!!! HF has this down pretty well, but set accuracy was seriously lacking in the Miramix films.

2. Good voices. Otherwise... I'm thinking that it would be even cheesier than Power Rangers. Power Rangers is just... TOO cheesy. Way too cheesy.

3. A storyline with enough substance to be able to spawn a proper TV series, like Ninjago, instead of a pathetic under-half-hour TV special each year.

4. Again, a storyline serious enough to be good like Ninjago, but not episodic enough to be boring for the older audience.

So basically, I want a Bionicle TV show, but only if Lego do it as well as they have done with Ninjago.

And I won't feel awkward AT ALL going into a toy shop and buying every Bionicle set in one fell swoop. Not at all.  :lol-sign:

[Edit] Yay 100th post!!!!! I'm a Toa!!!

Edited by Makuta Miras
  • Upvote 4

VBWj75sh.png

1. SET ACCURACY!!! HF has this down pretty well, but set accuracy was seriously lacking in the Miramix films.

2. Good voices. Otherwise... I'm thinking that it would be even cheesier than Power Rangers. Power Rangers is just... TOO cheesy. Way too cheesy.

3. A storyline with enough substance to be able to spawn a proper TV series, like Ninjago, instead of a pathetic under-half-hour TV special each year.

4. Again, a storyline serious enough to be good like Ninjago, but not episodic enough to be boring for the older audience.

So basically, I want a Bionicle TV show, but only if Lego do it as well as they have done with Ninjago.

And I won't feel awkward AT ALL going into a toy shop and buying every Bionicle set in one fell swoop. Not at all.  :lol-sign:

Oh good, I was worried I was the only person who would go out and buy it all... 

EDIT: if I can afford it, that is...

Edited by NatoGreavesy
  • Upvote 1

When BIONICLE initally launched, they had planned a movie (Templar spoke of this), a console/PC game (BIONICLE: The Legend of Mata Nui), and a point-and-click game. They first two were cancelled at different stages, but in the past they have attempted the same amount of media.

In fairness, the Miramax films were made back when set-accuracy was computationally infeasible, especailly for direct-to-home movies.

Edited by JrMasterModelBuilder
  • Upvote 2

Are signatures still a thing?

I, for one, do not want set accuracy in film/TV show for Bionicle.  It makes the characters seem less... human.  This was okay with HF, since they're all robots, but I don't like it as much with Bionicle.

~W.12.~

• Upvote 2

On 9/29/2014, Greg Farshtey said:

"Just wanted to say a quick something --

A lot of you guys are BIONICLE fans, many from way back. It's no secret that you are some of the smartest, most loyal, and most dedicated fans out there. You, and you alone, have carried the torch for the line over the last four years. Hopefully, you will feel rewarded for your efforts by 2015 BIONICLE.

Regardless, I wanted to take this opportunity to say that I am really proud to be associated with you, and you should be really proud of yourselves"

Ordinarily, I don't do quotes, but this is special.

Fire Ice Water Stone Earth Air... I mean Jungle.

Bionicle: The Legacy Hero An attempt to put some magic back into Bionicle.

@Miras and NatoGreavsy

Don't worry, I had the same thoughts!

I'm actually the one person who thinks that humanizing and organicifying aux "human bionicle" and the movies is mind-bogglingly terrible. I mean, we like how the sets look (generally), right? Well, keep it consistent and cool-looking throughout all media. I really liked how they went for set accuracy than some bizarre hybrid in the The Legend Reborn.

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

Now, I haven't been on the forums here in a long time, but all this seems to violate the rules rather a lot. (i.e. discussion of leaked content, mentions of 'that video site' etc.)

Have the rules changed?

Anyway, since this thread is happening, I might as well chip in.

From the display stand image, things seem very legit, else we have been fooled by a very elaborate troll with way too much skill. Personally, I think it's 99% sure for a 2015 return. After all, LEGO wouldn't design display stands more than a year in advance, and we can be pretty sure the autumn/winter 2014 wave won't come out of the blue.

Better buy my tickets for the hype train!

-L- to the -K-

Sometimes, I look at my desk, and think, "What am I doing with my life?"

Then, I go back to my videogames.

I used to be known as 'Gresh's Thornax...Ouchy!!!', before I realised what a silly name it was.

Other previous names include Lihkan435 and Chip Biscuit.

So what you're saying is...

Either 1. Bionicle is coming back in the near future or

2. Someone who likes Bionicle has no life.

And I didn't even buy my tickets to the hype train. I stole 'em from Lego, grabbed a thing of popcorn, and sat down for the ride. I hope that the hype driver has a Vahi... It would take a while for Bionicle to come back otherwise...    :lol-sign:

• Upvote 5

VBWj75sh.png

I enjoy Ninjago, but it's not flawless, especially compared to BIONICLE. But it's a lot better than Chima and the more recent HF specials (the originals were okay- not as good as BIONICLE Trilogy in my opinion but not as bad as IFB), so a show like Ninjago, though it can be campy at times, is probably the best route for LEGO to go for BIONICLE. I'm not saying I don't want the old atmosphere back, but with the circumstances of LEGO's current themes it's probably our best bet.

If it is a continuation, I hope they get at least some of the old voice actors back, as a lot of them seem to still work under LEGO's projects

*Scott McNeil voiced Tahu/Onua in Mask of Light and voices the Overlord in Ninjago

* Kathleen Barr voiced Gali (and Roodaka, though I don't think we'll be seeing her anytime soon)  and voices Misako in Ninjago

* The Dobson brothers voiced a lot of various characters in Ninjago and BIONICLE

If it is a reboot, it might be good to get some new voice actors but we'd probably see some of the old ones because they're in most of LEGO's projects.

Follow the light...

The Hype Train will take you to it

Follow me on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/JTHStudio

Also, watch my new BIONICLE Short: "How BIONICLE Really Came Back" http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/15938-how-bionicle-really-came-back-a-brickfilm/

So what you're saying is...

Either 1. Bionicle is coming back in the near future or

2. Someone who likes Bionicle has no life.

And I didn't even buy my tickets to the hype train. I stole 'em from Lego, grabbed a thing of popcorn, and sat down for the ride. I hope that the hype driver has a Vahi... It would take a while for Bionicle to come back otherwise...    :lol-sign:

And as we know, we are an esteemed community - to even think there is a lifeless troll among us would be unholy.  :D

• Upvote 1

-L- to the -K-

Sometimes, I look at my desk, and think, "What am I doing with my life?"

Then, I go back to my videogames.

I used to be known as 'Gresh's Thornax...Ouchy!!!', before I realised what a silly name it was.

Other previous names include Lihkan435 and Chip Biscuit.

Now, I haven't been on the forums here in a long time, but all this seems to violate the rules rather a lot. (i.e. discussion of leaked content, mentions of 'that video site' etc.)

Have the rules changed?

Anyway, since this thread is happening, I might as well chip in.

From the display stand image, things seem very legit, else we have been fooled by a very elaborate troll with way too much skill. Personally, I think it's 99% sure for a 2015 return. After all, LEGO wouldn't design display stands more than a year in advance, and we can be pretty sure the autumn/winter 2014 wave won't come out of the blue.

Better buy my tickets for the hype train!

We are now fully allowed to discuss YouTube, but we're still kept from discussing leaked content, though people continue to do so anyway.

Coming off of that, I think that it's completely ridiculous for us to be forbidden to discuss the leaked set images, numbers, and names that have been spreading all over the internet over the past three and a half weeks. Lego isn't benefiting in any way from the ban that prevents our pitifully tiny community from discussing the leaks; they've so far spread to Eurobricks, Brickset, Brickipedia, and pretty much every single other forum for Lego or Bionicle discussion in existence, most of which are much larger and important to Lego than we are. They have much more to lose in potential negative publicity and internal secrets on sites such as Eurobricks and Brickset, on which the leaks are being discussed in full force. There's absolutely no reason for the staff here to continue to enforce the old ban on discussing leaked images in light of the revival of Bionicle in 2015. If it were up to me, I'd retire that rule right away.

On all other Lego and Bionicle discussion sites, nearly everyone discussing the point of whether or not Bionicle will be revived in 2015 is in agreement that it definitely will, so much that it's barely even a question anymore. That isn't the case here. A significant number of members are still skeptical of the fact that Bionicle will be revived in 2015, and I'm almost certain that it's because many of them haven't seen the leaks or heard a full explanation of all of the evidence pointing to the revival. Even since the leak of the colored display stand, there are still members who write the discussion of the revival off as an overabundance of wishful thinking, which would make them seem misled at best if they were familiar with the recent leaks. It's very sad for me to see the members of this site, formerly the undisputed center for Bionicle reference and discussion in the world, arguing over the likelihood of a revival of the line for hours when a single calm, informed, and detailed post about all of the leaked information would send our community into a state of excitement and activity that hasn't been seen in years. It's almost painful for me to watch. From now on, I'll be staying out of the topic; you can find me on Eurobricks.

Edited by Azani
  • Upvote 9

Find (digital) me under the name Azani on YouTube, Eurobricks, Discord, the BioMedia Project and the TTV Message Boards.

Please check out Project AFTERMAN on Tumblr and Facebook; I'm proud to have worked as their PR Manager and as a writer.

AAZZ.jpg

Coming off of that, I think that it's completely ridiculous for us to be forbidden to discuss the leaked set images, numbers, and names that have been spreading all over the internet over the past three and a half weeks. Lego isn't benefiting in any way from the ban that prevents our pitifully tiny community from discussing the leaks; they're already all over Eurobricks, Brickset, Brickipedia, and pretty much every single other forum for Lego or Bionicle discussion in existence, most of which are much larger and important to Lego than we are. They have much more to lose in potential negative publicity and internal secrets on sites such as Eurobricks and Brickset, on which the leaks are being discussed in full force. There's absolutely no reason for the staff here to continue to enforce the old ban on discussing leaked images in light of the revival of Bionicle in 2015. If it were up to me, I'd retire that rule right away.

LEGO doesn't technically ban BZPower from discussing leaks. BZPower bans discussion of leaks because of the points they mention in this topic, BZPower's Leaked Content Policy. Not to mention discussion of leaks causes lots and lots of spam like we've seen in this very topic. 

-Rez

Before I leave this topic permaneantly, I'll answer this post from Reznas.

Coming off of that, I think that it's completely ridiculous for us to be forbidden to discuss the leaked set images, numbers, and names that have been spreading all over the internet over the past three and a half weeks. Lego isn't benefiting in any way from the ban that prevents our pitifully tiny community from discussing the leaks; they're already all over Eurobricks, Brickset, Brickipedia, and pretty much every single other forum for Lego or Bionicle discussion in existence, most of which are much larger and important to Lego than we are. They have much more to lose in potential negative publicity and internal secrets on sites such as Eurobricks and Brickset, on which the leaks are being discussed in full force. There's absolutely no reason for the staff here to continue to enforce the old ban on discussing leaked images in light of the revival of Bionicle in 2015. If it were up to me, I'd retire that rule right away.

LEGO doesn't technically ban BZPower from discussing leaks. BZPower bans discussion of leaks because of the points they mention in this topic, BZPower's Leaked Content Policy. Not to mention discussion of leaks causes lots and lots of spam like we've seen in this very topic. 

-Rez

I never said that Lego directly prevents us from allowing discussion of leaked information. It is true that the staff here are attempting to preserve Lego's privacy and prevent people from assuming things about the sets too early; that much can be gained from our leaked content policy, which I've actually been aware of for some time, though I still appreciate that you gave me the benefit of the doubt. The only reason for preventing members here from discussing leaked images is to support Lego's desire to keep them quiet; my point was that the ban, while intended to be helpful to Lego, is practically meaningless to them when the leaks are being talked about all over the internet, including on their own message boards.

There have been a few spam posts in this topic, but they've made up a very small portion of what has otherwise been an engaging and vibrant discussion on an topic which holds a lot of significance to our community. There haven't been more than seven spam posts, at most.

Edited by Azani
  • Upvote 5

Find (digital) me under the name Azani on YouTube, Eurobricks, Discord, the BioMedia Project and the TTV Message Boards.

Please check out Project AFTERMAN on Tumblr and Facebook; I'm proud to have worked as their PR Manager and as a writer.

AAZZ.jpg

I completely agree. If we were allowed even just one post to capitalise all of the leaks, then I don't think there would be much to discuss anymore. I don't want to start a flame war argument with the admin or anything here, but Azani above has listed several very good points for why this is an outdated policy. 

The first of the Bionicle virtues is Unity, and we seem to be lacking a lot of that...

• Upvote 6

I never said that Lego directly prevents us from allowing discussion of leaked information.

I'm sorry if I made that assumption, but you're initial comment made it sound that way.

It is true that the staff here are attempting to preserve Lego's privacy and prevent people from assuming things about the sets too early; that much can be gained from our leaked content policy, which I've actually been aware of for some time, though I still appreciate that you gave me the benefit of the doubt. The only reason for preventing members here from discussing leaked images is to support Lego's desire to keep them quiet; my point was that the ban, while intended to be helpful to Lego, is practically meaningless to them when the leaks are being talked about all over the internet, including on their own message boards.

There have been a few spam posts in this topic, but they've made up a very small portion of what has otherwise been an engaging and vibrant discussion on an topic which holds a lot of significance to our community. There haven't been more than seven spam posts, at most.

No need for sarcasm. I was only citing my source (the Leaked Content Policy), regardless of whether or not you had already seen it.

Of course the leaks are going to get discussed over the internet. LEGO knows that. The point of the ban is to keep an established relationship and cooperation between BZPower and the LEGO corporation. Despite the fact that the leaks are already out there, it's simply an act of good faith from BZPower to LEGO to keep discussion of the leaks isolated to where they're already being discussed.

It's a bit more than a few. Honestly, I would say that at least fifty of the posts in this topic were borderline spam, if not more. Who knows how many were deleted by the staff, anyway.

-Rez

• Upvote 2

Oh, that?

..... That was a mistake, honestly!

Just joking.  I think it was someone's mistake.  Why would they risk revealing Bionicle's return like that?  That said, whoever made that mistake may know something we don't (but 94.6% of us already suspect).

Bionicle 2013 is coming....

~W.12.~

Edit: sorry, people, but I can't rain on this parade.  This is the one bit of evidence I can't find an obvious way to refute.  (no matter what logical leaps I take trying to find a way :evilgrin:)

Edited by Willess12
  • Upvote 1

On 9/29/2014, Greg Farshtey said:

"Just wanted to say a quick something --

A lot of you guys are BIONICLE fans, many from way back. It's no secret that you are some of the smartest, most loyal, and most dedicated fans out there. You, and you alone, have carried the torch for the line over the last four years. Hopefully, you will feel rewarded for your efforts by 2015 BIONICLE.

Regardless, I wanted to take this opportunity to say that I am really proud to be associated with you, and you should be really proud of yourselves"

Ordinarily, I don't do quotes, but this is special.

Fire Ice Water Stone Earth Air... I mean Jungle.

Bionicle: The Legacy Hero An attempt to put some magic back into Bionicle.

If you type in "Bionicle" into Lego Shop at Home's search bar, it redirects you to a "Coming Soon" page. What does this mean?

I did that a few days ago and it directed me to HF instead. Tried it now, and it says coming soon... I would call that confirmation.

All true fans of Bionicle get free passage on the hype train! All aboard, guys!

EDIT: under official policy or whatever, does this actually qualify as confirmation from Lego?

Edited by NatoGreavesy
  • Upvote 2

EDIT: under official policy or whatever, does this actually qualify as confirmation from Lego?

While it's worth waiting for the admins to weigh in, my immediate guess would be 'no' - though at this point I'm just playing devil's advocate, it's not an official announcement.  (And even if acknowledged as confirmation of the line's return, it doesn't show off any sets, and so the details of the apparent leaked images would still be off-limits.)

Edited by GSR
  • Upvote 1

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

While it's worth waiting for the administration to weigh in, my immediate guess would be 'no' - though at this point I'm just playing devil's advocate, it's not an official announcement.  (And even if acknowledged as confirmation of the line's return, it doesn't show off any sets, and so the details of the apparent leaked images would still be off-limits.)

You just murdered all of my joy and happiness... especially since you made some fair points. I still argue its confirmation that a theme with the name bionicle will indeed be "coming soon".

If you type in "Bionicle" into Lego Shop at Home's search bar, it redirects you to a "Coming Soon" page. What does this mean?

Reposted this on Eurobricks, thank you based SailorQuaoar!

• Upvote 1

In the time before time, the Great Spirit descended from the heavens, carrying with him the ones called the Matoran, to this island paradise. We were separate and without purpose, so the great spirit blessed us with the Three Virtues: Unity, Duty and Destiny. We embraced these gifts and in gratitude named our home Mata Nui, after the great spirit himself.