The First LEGO Ideas Review Begins

Though the platform has been renamed to Ideas from Cuusoo, the team is still moving forward looking at projects that have received 10,000 votes of support before the switch. Today on the LEGO Ideas Blog, the team announced that the first Ideas review has begun. There are six projects being examined: the LEGO Bird Project, the Modular Apple Store, the BTTF - Jules Verne Train, Doctor Who, Big Bang Theory, and Doctor Who and Companions. The fanboy in me wants to see some ABS Timelord action, but seeing something that's not based on a license would be great too. Additionally, the team revealed that the results of the Winter 2014 Cuusoo review will be announced soon, so keep your fingers crossed for your favorite project from that batch!

View the full article

The Bird Project is getting my support this time. It's an amazing set of builds, and there's absolutely nothing special about the others. Looking forward to the results of Winter 2014, although I don't quite remember what the projects were in that one. Was Japanese (or Asian) architecture one of them? I remember that one made it to one of the review stages.

BZPRPG

This group of sets is pretty neat. I like the birds a lot, though they're probably not my cup of tea. The other sets all are pretty well put together, though none of the things they're based off of really interests me personally.

Really looking forward to the results of the winter review, though. I really hope the female minifigures and Adventure Time projects make it through.

Edited by dotcom

AXKP5KC.png

If they do make Doctor Who and the Companions they should make every doctor and every companion. Including audios and comics.

/Hail Adric/

• Upvote 1

BJvKYW4.png

P̴̡͘r̛̕a̵͟i̷͞s͢͠é̴̢̛̕ ̛͡t̴̶̨͞h͢҉̶e̢͟ ̸̢͢͠R͢é̷͏̶d̸͘͞ ̴͟͡͏͞a͞n̶̛̕̕҉d̶͠͞͞ ̶̡̧B̷̛l̀҉a҉̢́͟c̕͠k̢͠ ̶̸̡͟͢Ģ͞͝͏͝ó̕d̛͢͢͡͠.̧҉.̷̧̛͟͞.̀҉̴
̧̨̧̡

Minecraft username: furno5943

3DS Friend code: 5043 2524 8032

If they do make Doctor Who and the Companions they should make every doctor and every companion. Including audios and comics.

/Hail Adric/

That's literally dozens of figs. It'll never happen unless the set is expanded into a full theme, which is beyond the scope of this review.

• Upvote 1

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother