Selling a Vakama Hordika...

Illuminatus

Sorry not looking for another Vakama Hordika right now, I already gotten one from my friend some weeks ago.

there was really no need for you to post then, was there?

i may be interested in this. i'm willing to pay at least the original price of the set ($8).

Sorry not looking for another Vakama Hordika right now, I already gotten one from my friend some weeks ago.

i may be interested in this. i'm willing to pay at least the original price of the set ($8).

Well I did say I am not looking for one right now, I maybe wanting another one later, maybe tomorrow, maybe a week, maybe cupcake and maybe nachos.

• Upvote 1

:akakunu: My Topics :akakunu:

MOCs: Construct-a-Astronaut

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui:

Flickr 10.gif Twitter 10.gif Youtube

Well I did say I am not looking for one right now, I maybe wanting another one later, maybe tomorrow, maybe a week, maybe cupcake and maybe nachos.

pretty sure responding "i dont want this, sorry" in the b/s/t forum is spam:

• Do NOT post unless you are going to take part in a trade or sale. Only post if you have an offer to make or have a question about a particular item. Otherwise, any post is most likely spam.
  • Upvote 1

Okay I was about to edit that lest post I made that was going to be about what my offer was going to be if I wanted the Hordika later anytime soon but my computer hates me for some odd reason.

Anyway If I feel like getting that Hordika anytime soon (maybe not today or tomorrow) would a trade with a Toa Mata with your Hordika would be good.

:akakunu: My Topics :akakunu:

MOCs: Construct-a-Astronaut

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui:

Flickr 10.gif Twitter 10.gif Youtube

Arc, the original price in Bulgaria was 30 BGN, which amounts to roughly $21. Do you think we might settle for something in between? :)

1) that price is ridiculous, and 2) i didn't realize until now that you live in bulgaria, and i'm not about to pay shipping from there on top of ~$15. sorry :/

• Upvote 1

Honestly, I'm a little surprised you'd use the word "ridiculous" for a set that's sealed, completely sound and clean, and nearly 10 years old to boot. If you look through BrickLink, you won't find an offer for a sealed Vakama Hordika set that goes under $20, and IMO, even that price is arguably decent. Don't get me wrong, I mean no offense, it's just that I'm a little annoyed by how everyone seems to know the "proper" price for everything these days (the price they'd sell it for) but almost no one would ever agree to pay that same price for the item in question, because it's suddenly ridiculous when you're the one who's buying. *sigh* I'll probably just give the set away, anyway. Thanks for your interest. :)

Honestly, I'm a little surprised you'd use the word "ridiculous" for a set that's sealed, completely sound and clean, and nearly 10 years old to boot. If you look through BrickLink, you won't find an offer for a sealed Vakama Hordika set that goes under $20, and IMO, even that price is arguably decent. Don't get me wrong, I mean no offense, it's just that I'm a little annoyed by how everyone seems to know the "proper" price for everything these days (the price they'd sell it for) but almost no one would ever agree to pay that same price for the item in question, because it's suddenly ridiculous when you're the one who's buying. *sigh* I'll probably just give the set away, anyway. Thanks for your interest. :)

i've bought complete toa mata, in canister, with instructions, for $5 before. i don't think paying upwards of $20 for a set four years newer is particularly reasonable in comparison. to be honest, the sealed condition doesn't make much of a difference to me, because i'm just going to open and build the thing anyway. xP and again, shipping from eastern europe is not a thing i'm interested in doing. sorry to disappoint.