LEGO Ideas' Attack on Wayne Manor Reaches 10,000 Supporters

It's only been a short while since LEGO Cuusoo changed to LEGO Ideas, but another fan-made creation has reached the coveted 10,00-supporters mark since then. Assault on Wayne Manor adds a big set to the LEGO DC Super Heroes line, featuring plenty of playability and new character minifigs. This isn't the first Super Heroes set to reach enough support, but can it be the first to pass the review and become a set? We'll just have to wait for the next review board, and in the meantime keep an eye on the other Ideas climbing quickly.

View the full article

Is that a green T-Rex I can in the lower left corner of the manor?! :blink: I know its probably a display or something like that, but either way its really cool to see one here.

But anyway, this entire set looks great. I hope that it gets approved. :)

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

The T-Rex is okay and all but I have to agree with LQ1998, I really don't see this getting approved at all but the Invisible Hand from Star Wars maybe plus it's about to have 10,000 Supporters.

I'd say this has slightly more chance of being produced than the Invisible Hand. While both would technically fall under existing licenses and thus might be rejected due to being available set subjects with or without Lego Ideas, the Wayne Manor proposal has two advantages. The first is that it's a Batman set, and a popular subject at that. Wayne Manor has been an iconic setting in the series for ages, and this proposal captures many iconic aspects of both it and the Batcave. The Invisible Hand, on the other hand (ha!) is a more obscure Star Wars vessel that is from the less popular prequel trilogy. There has not been a set of the Invisible Hand before, but you can draw parallels to the Malevolence, a similar ship from the Clone Wars series, which was produced as a set but from what I've heard had underwhelming sales. The second advantage is that the Wayne Manor proposal is just stronger and more polished in general. The "unfolding modular" concept is inspired, the set is more modestly sized relative to its popularity. The Invisible Hand is detailed but less practical in terms of its scale and less visually appealing in general.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother