Late Mother's Day Pic

Faybos

Happy Mother's Day All! (Been meaning to post this but I was busy. So hope you enjoy.)

_alternate_view__let_s_create_our_own_fu

Let's Create Our Own Future

As he travels to planets to discover newfound wonders he begins to build a strong bond between him and Helryx, the first toa of water who at the time was still quite young and also had a role in building him. Their relationship continues to strengthen to a point where both decide to push past the laws of the Great Beings and create something of their own. Drawing power from the mask of life after creating the body for their child, it breathes life into the new creation's lungs and jumpstarts his heartlight. After a few seconds, air fills his lungs and the small child starts breathing; a small smile spreading across his face. Helryx cradles him gently in her arms and turns towards the great spirit's vessel. Mata Nui gives her a warm smile and presses his lips against her forehead, holding her against him with one hand on her shoulder. She follows with a small smile of her own as she continues to hold the small life in her arms.

"Do you think we made the right choice?" She asked

Mata Nui reassured her with his hand tensing on her shoulder. "Do you believe this child will do something great? To strengthen the bonds of his unity? To move past the bounds of his duty? To transcend the future of what could be his destiny? Fate will decide that- but I have no doubt in my mind that we can raise him to become something extraordinary."

"So... this feeling... is this what the Great Beings feel every day of their lives? I never thought it could feel so... enchanting." Helryx looked up at him. "He will be a big responsibility."

The Great Spirit chuckled softly. "Give it time. We will have him learn through the course of his youth. The life energy that flows inside of him will make him grow and mature with each passing year until the day comes where it will support him no further. He will leave quite a mark make no mistake."

The first lady continues to smile, "I will make sure of it." she then curls her smile into a grin. "But must you make everything sound like a prophecy?"

Mata Nui paused for a moment then shrugged to which he simply responded, "Spur of the moment.".

Edited by Faybos