• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Photo

Give LEGO Some Feedback

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Hapori Tohu

Hapori Tohu
  • None
  • Heart of BZPower

• 1,361 posts
  •  

Posted May 13 2014 - 08:13 PM

It's time for a new survey from LEGO, and it's up to you to give them the data they need. You can check it out right here and have at it. You've only got until May 30th though, so there's no time to lose. In addition, the CEE Team has given us some information about the results from the last survey, which you can see if you read on! Help LEGO get the information they need to help the fans better!

View the full article

#2 Offline Arc

Arc
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • Ice Warrior

• 1,909 posts
  •  

Posted May 14 2014 - 11:37 AM

i hope i have provided lego with valuable information about my experiences with The LEGO Hobby

#3 Offline Toa Smoke Monster

Toa Smoke Monster
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Mask of Light Unveiled

• 5,263 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted May 14 2014 - 01:02 PM

Survey completed.

It kind of made me sad that I didn't know a lot of the sites that they asked if I knew about. I need to check them out when I can some free time.

Everyone is one choice away from being a bad guy in someone else's story.

Check out my Bionicle short story The Agori and my Ninjago short story The Darkness Within

Also check out my comedy series Adventures of the Bara Magna Sets!

#4 Offline Lyichir

Lyichir
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • A Chir Brother

• 2,096 posts
  •  

Posted May 14 2014 - 07:26 PM

Did the survey. Was a mite disappointed that this one lacked the question about how much I'd purchased recently, since in the wake of The Lego Movie I've purchased a fair amount.
Proud attendee of the Bionicle panel at NYCC and after-hours Lego store event! Feel free to PM me any questions about Bionicle 2015 sets or parts!

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence
Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users