Hitman VIII: Codebreaker

Ehksidian

Round Four: Finale

Where we left off...
As the Shadowed One watched, Primal, Conjurer, Charger, and Mimic all stood several yards apart, and began pacing in a circle, prepared to fight each other to the death.
This anxious circling continued for long enough that the Shadowed One started to get impatient again. From his seat atop a pile of bodies, he coughed and spoke. "Get on with it already."
Charger obliged, leaping forwards and drawing a shotgun, which he fired at Mimic. Unfortunately for him, Mimic dodged out of the way of the shots, then pulled out a flamethrower.
Conjurer, crouched behind Mimic, knew he wouldn't have another chance to strike, since Mimic was distracted by Charger. He leapt up and wrapped his wire around Mimic's throat. In shock, Mimic dropped his flamethrower to the ground. It bounced and rolled over, then with a burst of flame it launched away from him and into the air over the Mildly Defective Corpse Heap, hitting Primal square in the face. Charger dropped his gun, then ducked and rolled out of the way. The flamethrower continued to spiral out of control, torching the ground all around Primal. As quickly as he could, Primal dropped his knife and picked up the flamethrower, turning it on Conjurer and Mimic as he himself succumbed to the flames. Conjurer went down quickly, unable to avoid the attack due to his hold on Mimic.
The Shadowed One squinted towards the center of the Mildly Defective Corpse Heap. It seemed like none had survived.
To his surprise, the half-dead, severely charred Conjurer crawled from the pile of bodies. Gradually making his way towards the Shadowed One, whose face bore mixed expressions of pity, pride, disgust, and disappointment, Conjurer grimaced in pain, but grinned with the knowledge that he had lived.
Before Conjurer could get more than a few yards from the ashes that were Mimic and Primal, there was a sound of clanking armor, and Charger landed with a crunch and a screech of metal, hoof firmly planted upon Conjurer's head. Too weak to resist physically, Conjurer scrambled to activate his powers to fight back by absorbing Charger's strength. It was a futile effort, though. And as the inferno raged, Charger drew a sword, held it above his head, and thrust it downwards into the body of his final enemy.
The Shadowed One began to clap.
The bull had won the game.

Charger (Axilus) is the victor of Hitman VIII: Codebreaker.

Round Four Summary

Deaths

Conjurer killed Mimic (Lhikevikk).
Primal killed Conjurer (Ehks).
Mimic killed Primal (LOTR_Nui).
Charger killed Conjurer (Ehks).

Thanks for playing.

Edited by ChroXumo
  • Upvote 1

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Unintentionally, yes - he didn't know your codename, so he couldn't've chosen you on purpose, but I suppose he did get you. :P

Edited by ChroXumo

but their spirits

My targeting system was, rather than RNG, attacking either those who attacked me, or any Dark Hunters whose canon personalities I disliked. Conjurer just happened to be a prime target. :P

And...

Awesome! I'm surprised I won, I was expecting to die again. Fun game, everyone.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Actually, you know what? We can just close this up now. We don't need it open for Ehks to make the new one, right?

Again, thank you all for playing. This was the most fun I've had running a game so far (though to be fair, I've only run two Hitman games and one Mafia) and you can bet there'll be more games from me in the future.

but their spirits