Legoland Evacuated!

Toaraga

http://time.com/99859/san-diego-wildfires-carlsbad-legoland/

Due to the current fires in California, even Legoland had to be evacuated. That's pretty intense. I'm kinda glad I got to visit before this happened.

• Upvote 1

COT Official Topics | Trade References | COT RPG Guidelines | Truth | A Naming Day Carol | Stars Review The trouble with the status quo is that it keeps changing."College dropout, Shego: they let me in; I let myself out." -Dr. Drakken No great feat was ever accomplished by those who gave into fear or caved under pressure. Earthquakes in many places.|| Busy with life

Tsk.. all i can imagine in regards to fires hitting legoland is all that burnt plastic,, the smell would be horrible

• Upvote 2

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

First I've heard of this whole thing (I don't watch/read/listen to the news much). Really quite too bad. I'm surprised it spread as far as Legoland.

I'd heard about the fires, but I only heard about Legoland this morning, as it was briefly mentioned on the TV in the breakroom where I work.

©1984-2014 Toaraga EAM

• Upvote 1

COT Official Topics | Trade References | COT RPG Guidelines | Truth | A Naming Day Carol | Stars Review The trouble with the status quo is that it keeps changing."College dropout, Shego: they let me in; I let myself out." -Dr. Drakken No great feat was ever accomplished by those who gave into fear or caved under pressure. Earthquakes in many places.|| Busy with life

• 4 weeks later...

Woah, did everybody make it? This feels like 9/11 all over again.

Not even close, bud. THis is natural, and is open again, and not too "well known", while 9/11 was a terrorist attack, the place was actually destroyed, 12 years later the World trade centers haven't reopened, and was world news.