BZP Goals

Underscore

Just as the title says, do any of you fine BZPers have goals for your stay at BZP? Mine would be actually continuing "What could go wrong?" in G&T, and several more successful news reports. And maybe make 250 counted posts before the year is over.

Edited by Mairanui
  • Upvote 2

2xu8Ptu.png

One goal is to get that Library Merger

Another goal is to get posts to count in all forums

Another is to get that final proto point so that I can witness the glorious orange

That's about it for now. Oh yeah, and I want to finish Book 2 of Bionicle Mafia and post it and wooooo

• Upvote 3

The only goal I have right now would be to get that final proto boost and become an OBZPC. BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY! :evilbiggrin:

I kid. :P It would just be nice to have a full proto bar.

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

Another is to get that final proto point so that I can witness the glorious orange

The only goal I have right now would be to get that final proto boost and become an OBZPC. BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY! :evilbiggrin:

I kid. :P It would just be nice to have a full proto bar.

--

A member may gain Proto for the following reasons:

• Buying -Windrider- a latte

Maybe we can work something out.

• Upvote 12

When I think about it, I don't think I have any goals left. I'm a Reporter now, which means a) I won't reach 200 news reports listing me as source anymore (stopped at 187) b) I'm kind of stuck as far as advancing in the ranks of staff in concerned. Not that I wasn't stuck as a Forum Mentor before for, like, over five years, so I won't complain about the change to the Reporter team. :P It's been quite fun so far. I've also reached 10k posts and 20k isn't a very realistic goal for a decade if ever. So, I guess all that's left is surviving? :P

-Gata signoff.png

Edited by Gatanui

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

Make it to 500 posts before getting my one-year Vahi.

Get around to resurrecting some of my beloved old G&T games.

Meh, I've never been one to write down my goals ahead of time, I just put them on the clipboard in my head and try my best to remember them.

• Upvote 1

cheesebanner.jpg.4e180047b2ca502f2c43489af7b439da.jpg

This is actually an interesting question.

I'll never get to 20,000 posts - 15,000 seems like a real reach at this point. I've already been an OBZPC and a Forum Mentor (when FMs were still a thing), and I'm pretty comfortable where I am now staff-wise. Real life has prevented me from being as active on here as I used to be, so I'm perfectly comfortable with being an Assistant.

Ironically, I feel as if my real investment has been in the blogs. Blogarithm is in the top 10 in views, entries, and comments. I'd like to see at least one of them reach #1, but that would be a staggering accomplishment, as I'd have to accrue a massive increase in any area.

I guess the only thing I have left that's fully up to me would be to finally finish an epic.

• Upvote 2

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

I can't think of any specific and personal goals. To be completely honest, I feel that's a result of the awkward position I'm in on here. I'm not active or famous enough to be one of the established figures (those mostly being the staff), but I'm too removed from the current Lego world to connect with many of the new members. I doubt it'd be any major loss to myself or the site as a whole if I ceased visiting altogether, but somehow I feel bound to keep coming back anyway. :P

Well, if nothing else, I would like to at least see how the forum receives the new constraction theme next year. And in the long term, as Bionicle becomes more distant, it'll be interesting to see whether BZPower can survive on discussion of other lines or if Bionicle really is the site's life source.

• Upvote 2

Well I just hit OBZPC. I have prremiership for life. It would be cool to be some form of staff, but I don't see that happening.

Hitting something like 10,000 posts would be wonderful. But As long as I've been here and my current post count leads me to believe that that is a big fat NO.

So... Hm... I got nothing at the moment.

On second thought.... I would greatly enjoy a custom member title...

Edited by ~Shockwave~

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

Well I just hit OBZPC. I have prremiership for life. It would be cool to be some form of staff, but I don't see that happening.

Hitting something like 10,000 posts would be wonderful. But As long as I've been here and my current post count leads me to believe that that is a big fat NO.

Go to the RPG forum. Obtain massive numbers of posts like me.

Do you have any idea how bad that would be?

Though I might give it a second shot. It's been awhile. I just feel incredibly ignored when I tried to start last time...

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

1. I'd like to get the last three proto points for OBZPCship. I'll have to give a few lattes to Windy. :)

2. I've always aspired to being a staff someday, but we'll see how that goes.

3. I've been thinking of starting up my comic series again, which could be fun.

-Rez

• Upvote 1

Though I might give it a second shot. It's been awhile. I just feel incredibly ignored when I tried to start last time...

That's happened to me, too. Twice. I think my problem was I joined too late and everybody had made their interactions, and it's really hard to find a way to jump in. Just have to keep looking for a reboot or something.

2xu8Ptu.png

That's happened to me, too. Twice. I think my problem was I joined too late and everybody had made their interactions, and it's really hard to find a way to jump in. Just have to keep looking for a reboot or something.

There's not going to be a reboot so soon. You just have to jump into somewhere you find interesting.

To help keep this place going strong, I suppose! While we're not likely to ever get back to the level of activity we had in BZP's heyday, I'd just like to do what I can as a staffie and as a member to make BZP a good place for folks old and new alike to chill, chat, and post their works - be that stories, art, RPing...

And on that second note, there's still a very long story I've been writing that I'd love to finish up and start posting. And I'd like to be a little more active in the RPGs.

• Upvote 1

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

To help keep this place going strong, I suppose! While we're not likely to ever get back to the level of activity we had in BZP's heyday, I'd just like to do what I can as a staffie and as a member to make BZP a good place for folks old and new alike to chill, chat, and post their works - be that stories, art, RPing...

Come to think about it, that's probably the main reason why I'm still here.

-Gata signoff.png

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

All I can really hope for is to have a strong and positive reputation. So far I'm doing all right with that as far as I can tell. If people do think poorly of me they tend to keep it to themselves, and it's probably better for my peace of mind not to worry about other people talking badly about me behind my back.

I'd like to one day be able to create things that inspire other people, but that goal's pretty much independent of BZPower. While I get some decent feedback on my MOCs here, it's hardly the only place I come for feedback. And there are other places that can actually be slightly more convenient for getting feedback, because I don't have to worry about my topics dying.

• Upvote 2

Sorry, reboot is faaaar off.

You should try to read the rules and understand them first and foremost, then ask in the news and discussion topic of the RPG about things you don't know. The players don't bite, and we love seeing new players. There are many new quests and stories going on presently and you can ask to join. :)

Hm. Mostly getting my activity back to a reasonable level, since I really wouldn't want to see this site die. And finally finishing the current arc in my comics (yes, it's been about a year since the last update, but I am working on it...).

Generally post more creative stuff again, and maybe someday make it to 5,000 posts. Though the latter isn't that important to me.

Edited by Taka Nuvia

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

Before last week mine was to win a contest in the BIONICLE RPG forum. Not just get to run a game because a winner dipped out, but to win the chance to run my game properly, standing on my own two feet. Now that I've done that..?

Play the game, I guess. Keep it from dying and make it an enjoyable story for all the players. That would be quite an achievement, I think, to have a 0% death rate for my games, when so many others on that forum can't last the full term. After that, play more games.

(Link to the game is in my signature. It has just started, so there;'s no need to wait for a reboot or do heaps of reading to catch up. New players are always welcome. This is a shameless advertisement).

ppg2.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Write my BIONICLE: Legacy comic saga. And not just put it out to put it out, write it with everything I have and leave nothing left. Leave people blown away at the very end saying "that was phenomenal..."

OOHH cool!

I would hope to draw attention to the Comic section again, bring the oldies back. MAKE my comics, and then post a lot more around BZPower. I want a LOT of posts on this forum. Case this place is cool.

Maybe to win a BBCC. That could be cool, if only to be able to enter the next big, invite-only one if it ever happens.

Otherwise, mainly to keep active and finish posting my writings on BZP, including reposting my old ones from old BZP. And maybe getting 10K posts at some point? Although that one's not very important.

~B~

• Upvote 1