If you could make a Bionicle Video Game...

A Voya Nui Online Game, and I don't mean the one we got. This one would take place during the Dark Time and would focus on the life and death of Voya Nui's chronicler who contributed to that cavern of historic records that was destroyed by the Piraka in Comic 1: If a Universe Ends....

I would make something similar to skyrim, but there would be a twist to it. This would be really hard to do, but it would be awesome if you could make a moc in the video game, tell where the moveable joints are, and play with the character through a changing story line. It would be awesome to get customizeable powers and actions as well. 

MNOG-style Metru Nui Online Game. You play as Jaller, and are tasked by Toa Lhikan to help him investigate the disappearances and deaths of the rest of the Toa Mangai. The adventure takes you all across Metru Nui as you delve into the conspiracy, eventually tasked with stealing six Toa Stones and returning them to Lhikan.

I always felt that the lack of a decent online game hurt Metru Nui's worldbuilding. I had the idea for this one when I considered how a game set pre-Legends of Metru Nui would have more of a noir detective-story feel. Like the Mata Nui Online Game, Jaller would encounter each of the Toa on his adventure, but unlike that game, most of them would lose their respective battles with Dark Hunters. I decided on Jaller as a protagonist after noticing that he had previously been tasked with investigation in The Many Deaths of Toa Tuyet, and including him would allow for his mask to develop a crack at some point during the adventure (which would foreshadow its replacement upon his arrival to Mata Nui).

If only I had any skill with Flash animation or game development, I could make this idea a reality. Unfortunately, I have no such skills, so it will remain just another unachievable dream of mine.

• Upvote 1

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

Metru Nui Online Game.

If only I had any skill with Flash animation or game development, I could make this idea a reality. Unfortunately, I have no such skills, so it will remain just another unachievable dream of mine.

I actually know of a Metru Nui Online Game. However, it's an unofficial, possibly non-canon game. I can PM you the link later, if you want.

For my two cents, I'd find a Skyrim-based game interesting, but if you were expecting another idea out of me, I'd say action-adventure that plays something like the Uncharted games (before you ask, I never played the games; I've only seen a play through of one of them), with great leaps, adventure, and a true feeling of danger. And maybe multiple storylines to give the players some more sugar.

The Toa Metru would be my ideal choice for a game like this, since they're environment provides parkour opportunities, but the Toa Mata/Nuva would work. However, if the Toa Metru are chosen, character development can really help out the game.

For storyline, that could work with a trilogy, if one decides to omit the 2005 story. The first game could be the quest for the disks, maybe even with some Matoran side stories. The second game could focus on the Morbuzak (did I spell that right?), and the third game features the battle with Makuta Teridax.

I might have more to add to this idea, so I might be back. ;)

mindeth the cobwebs

I would make something similar to skyrim, but there would be a twist to it. This would be really hard to do, but it would be awesome if you could make a moc in the video game, tell where the moveable joints are, and play with the character through a changing story line. It would be awesome to get customizeable powers and actions as well. 

Spore managed it with no limits at all, and the HF Breakout game used a more limited version of that customization.

( The bunny slippers hiss and slither into the shadows. ) -Takuaka: Toa of Time

What if the Toa you know best were not destined to be? Interchange: The epic begins

I have two ideas for this. First one would be a series of MNOG sequels that covered the entire storyline... I seriously doubt I'm the first person who's ever had that idea.

For serious now, I'd also like to have a decent FPS game, a hundred times better than Bionicle Heroes. If it were me, I'd have it set during the Toa/Dark Hunter War. Lhikan would be the protagonist and the goal would basically be to lead a squad of Toa into battle and journey across the island of Metru Nui in order to fend off the forces of The Shadowed One. It would end with the betrayal of Nidhiki and an epic cinematic-ish depiction of his banishment from the city.

And me being me, this game would probably be quite similar in gameplay to Valve's Half-Life series, of which I'm a huge fan.

11f40ad3-a706-4876-98bb-d654857048d6_zps

HEEEEEEEEEEEERE'S DEKKY!

New comedy: The Time Before Time 

New artwork: Keetorange Productions Animation Studio

I would like to make a game similar to MNOG, in the same setting, yet with access to the Toa Mata. And by similar to MNOG, I mean similar in regards to plot and character development and the incentive to go farther on in the game. It would include flash animations,and a shooter-like combat system.

Yay! Fonts!!

I think a third person shooter videogame would work well with the 2008 story as most characters wielded either Midak Skyblasters or Nynrah Ghostblasters, so for me it would make perfect sense to put those two together. While the Av Matoran only had melee weapons, i still feel that they could be controlled from a third person shooter point of view. 

However, you can never forget about them flying, so i guess when going into the flight mode, the camera angle would transition into a center position with the character directly ahead and not to the left when on ground surface. This way, it would allow the player to have better control of movement as you wouldn't be seeing just one visible side of an area.

On second thought, I would make a game where you play as Mata Nui (giant robot version) on a skippy ball, and you'd have to jump over obstacles.

I had never thought of anything like this, but it sounds very original and funny. In my opinion, you came up with a very creative idea.

Edited by Rooster Nui