Hexann Entertainment

Hexann

logo.png

Season 1
Comic 1: A New Beggining, Evil Hobos, And Serious Procrastination Issues, Page 1, Page 2
Comic 2: Abhorer's Gonna Abhor
Comic 3: PGS Katoris And Obvious Sarcastic Enthusiasm Page 1, Page 2

Comic 4: The Invasion Begins

Comic 5: LDD Filler! Page 1, Page 2

PGS

Currently no slots open.

I didn't think you guys would mind if I transferred you over to this topic. If you have problems with this don't hesitate to tell me.

Raiden

Axilus Prime

Soran

Malignus (Makuta Luroka)

Sybre

Tecnokua

Guurahk207

Fastcar700

Mints97

Katoris

TNT

GS

PM me for information upon this subject.

Flaredrick

----------

----------

----------

----------

----------

----------

----------

----------

----------

The Oblivion Chronicles

banner.png

"That's right, brother. I massacred all of our friends and family just for the simple sake of our own security, but I digress. You about to state a severe mental issue you felt I had, were you not?"

Morok's Origins

This comic series stars one of my BZPRPG chrarcters, Morok.
Comic 1: How It All Began
Comic 2: Toa Transformation
Comic 3: The Rescue
Comic 4: Skakdi of Fire
Comic 5: Skakdi of Fire Part 2
Comic 6: Coming Soon...

Post Milestones

Yeah, I'm not gonna lie; this section's pretty useless.

June 5th 2014 - 25 replies and 'Hot Topic' ranking

Credits and Thanks

Credit to Matoran Onknu for the Mata Nui Online Game Kit and all of its contributors
Credit to Dark709 for Chimoru and all of its contributors
Credit to Gerlicky for Chimoru Six-Shade and all of its contributors
Credit to Soran for Chimoru R and all of its contributors
Credit to Apple Lord for the Chimoru Furiture Kit and all of its contributors
Credit to InnerRayg for Rayg Kit and all of its contributors
Credit to Lego for LDD

Thanks to Axilus Prime, Sybre, and Soran, of all the people in the Comics Forum, you three were my biggest and original inspiration.
Thanks to all my previous viewers who some how tolerated my noobishness in my previous, older comics. I've come a long way because of you!

Edited by Hexann
  • Upvote 1

This begins to interest me. I will follow this.

Yes! My Jedi mind trick on Katoris worked!

*Ahem*

Thanks! I've been thinking about how this'll work for a month, so it should go well.

Ha ha. Looking forward to it.

Indeed!

You fell asleep for months as a stinky hobo does stuff involving money? Seems legit.

Man, that reminds me! Gotta update my six-shade sheet. I no longer use that shade of green!

Extemporaneous color changes make good comics.

I can't help but feel like this is going to turn into a Game of Thrones spoof. I have never seen it, but this is kind of how I imagined it. Nice job, btw, good to see you're more active. :)

I've never seen Game of Thrones either, I hear it's good.

Indeed, friend. I've been suffering from author laziness for far too long.

@PGS Katoris: For some reason, I agree with myself there.

That hobo has a satellite?! I'll catch it if it falls!

Hobo Bum has a lot of stuff. Now I want to sprite a satellite just so you can catch it. XD

Surprising, as he is a hobo. And I kinda expected you to announce plans to have me try and catch a satellite! :D

"It's falling! Don't worry! I got it! I got it!"

SMASH

"I got it."

Like he's completely crushed, the satellite breaks a lot, and you can't see Sybre anywhere. Perfect scene.

• Upvote 1

mindeth the cobwebs

Hobo Bum has a lot of stuff. Now I want to sprite a satellite just so you can catch it. XD

Surprising, as he is a hobo. And I kinda expected you to announce plans to have me try and catch a satellite! :D

SMASH

"I got it."

Like he's completely crushed, the satellite breaks a lot, and you can't see Sybre anywhere. Perfect scene.

Gotta add that now! :D

SMASH

"I got it."

I knew it! I am psychic.

• Upvote 1

mindeth the cobwebs

"It's falling! Don't worry! I got it! I got it!"SMASH

"I got it."

I knew it! I am psychic.
Another esper!

Hey its ma skull whacker XD i like this new "reboot"/new series/spiritual successor

@4 i have a small guess on who the shadowed tall villain is that corroder guy form Axilus's original pgs introduction, but i wont tell so u can make the big reveal WOOPS i just noticed i allready said it lel XD that was a fail

Edited by Tecnokua Mudkip apprentice
  • Upvote 1

one day this will contain greatness only the best. But take this with the ocean of salt then you will know what to expect from this

Hey its ma skull whacker XD i like this new "reboot"/new series/spiritual successor

@4 i have a small guess on who the shadowed tall villain is that corroder guy form Axilus's original pgs introduction, but i wont tell so u can make the big reveal

Yes, it is! You remember that still? XD

Hey, this probably a dumb question, but how do I GS? Or PGS if you feel like adding another slot?

All you have to do is PM me a short description of your characters personality, state wether or not you to be a PGS or GS (I'll open another slot for PGS if you like), give me a link to your characters sprite sheet (I usually use Chimoru R. Also, please, do state wether or not you how to recolor with GIMP. If not, I can give you a link to a tutorial that helped me then.) and state other stuff you'd like to see you character do (This is optional along with a short description of your character's biography), and you're done.

Also, I'd like to apologize for the lack of comics I've been makeing lately. These past two weeks I've taking Driver's Ed classes. I just finished those yesterday (Nearly overlapped into my birthday. Oh yeah, Happy Bday me! :P) though I still haven't taken the actual driving part ( Until today I wasn't of legal age in ND to get my permit, now I am.). I'll try to make some more, but I have no guarantees.

Cool, bro. I sent you the PM. Happy Birthday (even though this post is super late)!

Meh, doesn't matter. I wish people Belated Birthdays all the time. :P

Sorry there have been no comics lately. I've been playing around with my Lego Mindstorm.

Y'know, LDD actually seems to work for comics! You pull it off nicely!

Thanks! I think the biggest reason why it works is probably because the The Lego Movie pulled something like this of (Obviously with more realistic 3D. So, it gives it a kind of Lego Movie feel. The best part is I can easily extract the models and place them on different backgrounds. It's also easier and more realist for poses.

Yay, someone's using my furniture kit :happydance:

I'm making more now

Why does Morak look like me? :blink:

But without the Nuva armour and being a Toa of fire and not humour

Yup. I find it quite useful. I've been working on some other stuff for that kit.

Woah, I just realized he does! Actually I was basing it slightly of my color-scheme but with a lighter shade of green.

Hooray for red and green color-schemes!

Edit: And I made a banner! logo.png

Edited by Damaracx The Mad Scientist

That's a very large banner. Why's that?

Meh, I don't know. I hadn't any plans for placing it in my sig at the time though I suppose I could (with a lot of file compression. XD).

Sorry for the late response. My actual computer doesn't have internet and when I do post on here it's from my Mom's computer or my IPhone.

Meh, I don't know. I hadn't any plans for placing it in my sig at the time though I suppose I could (with a lot of file compression. XD).

Sorry for the late response. My actual computer doesn't have internet and when I do post on here it's from my Mom's computer or my IPhone.

Usually, when it comes to banners, it's better if you constrain it size to more a 600 x 600. That's pretty small, but it looks nice and less In-your-face.

So instead of it saying, COME READ MY COMICS CAUSE THEIR AWESOME NOW!

It's just there. It also goes easy on the guys that are working on this forum. It's a traditional rule, but its a good rule.

Also design-wise, I think it would be better to have the Bionicle language behind the english font rather it being in the front.

Edited by Calvirick

Usually, when it comes to banners, it's better if you constrain it size to more a 600 x 600. That's pretty small, but it looks nice and less In-your-face.

So instead of it saying, COME READ MY COMICS CAUSE THEIR AWESOME NOW!

It's just there. It also goes easy on the guys that are working on this forum. It's a traditional rule, but its a good rule.

Also design-wise, I think it would be better to have the Bionicle language behind the english font rather it being in the front.

Well, I can make a new banner. I just realized I put the name of my blog and not my comics on there. :P

Well there we go then. It was destiny! HAHA :ahhh:

Well, I had this awesome Matrix background for the next one.

To be honest, a Matrix background is kind of cliche. You should try going simple. Or go for a Dark709 kind of banner. His was very expressive and showed most of the characters and gave the reader a taste of what the series is about.

To be honest, a Matrix background is kind of cliche. You should try going simple. Or go for a Dark709 kind of banner. His was very expressive and showed most of the characters and gave the reader a taste of what the series is about.

But, mine's a bit more realistic. *cough*I'm an actual hacker*cough* *cough*

Wait. Is your character legitimately a hacker? Like is that his power?

Wait. Is your character legitimately a hacker? Like is that his power?

In my old comics my character's ability was to hack devices with his brain. So, yeah.