A real collector shall have my holy grail

polip

This Bionicle Promo Box was seen first on eBay in the distant year 2008, and Bzpower promptly reported it: http://www.bzpower.com/story.php?ID=3595

In this article it is said that "This is perhaps one of the rarest and most unique of Bionicle-related items that have surfaced on eBay, and as the seller notes it is not likely to ever appear again"

Well, it did, today.

For the ones of you who are new(er than me) on this forum, or missed this, I'll explain you what it is.

Just 3 months ago I managed to get my hands on what I think to be one of the greatest Bionicle-related items. I know that most of you would only want to get stuff like WMKK SSKK ABCDKK EFGKK etc etc, I saw you fighting to the death for them. But I still would not prefer them to this masterpiece, and I'm not saing it just to convince you, I'll explain why.

It's without any doubts one of the rarest and few items like this surviving 13 years of complete oblivion, especially considering that it has never been an "official" bionicle merchandise. It was shown by retailers long before Bionicle started to get released; this means that probably there will be 2 or 3 of these remaining all over the world, considering that a seller does not have interest in keeping a box in his store once the Bionicle products started selling, so most of these things, if not all but this, were thrown away. Thus, if other than this survived, it is very unlikeable that their electronics have managed to survive this long. Yeah, electronics, you read well. It has pulsating lights, and Onua's eyes shine green. Thus, a voice says "bionicle. Find the power" when mask is removed(see video link below). It also has a promo mini-Cd, which I think to be made explicitly for retailers, having read what's on the CD cover(see image below)

gallery_111521_153_181461.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

hhh.jpg

I have also made an updated video HERE. The box is opened that way because when I found out it had electronics I had to do this,it is fully re-arrangeable. I did no damage in doing this, but I would prefer to leave it as it is, just to avoid causing possible damages.

Now, you may ask:"Why are you selling this thing if you love it so much?"

Well, my answer is that I realized after collecting a lot of stuff that I do not have neither the patience nor the time to do this, and the only thing I really wanted to do was to satisfy all those little whishes that remained.

RULES

Being impossible to find any other information on this thing, and even less a price indication, I will not make a price. I will not even create an auction, I do not want neither to get nothing from this nor to make you bid over your possibilities.

For these reasons, I decided that, if you want it, you'll have to PM me. In the message you will indicate the maximum price you are willing to offer, nothing more. The price you are willing to pay will include PayPal fees (if you use PayPal) and will not include shipping costs (shown below). Just make sure you are sure of what you are offering, as you offer will be considered as final. I will count 5 days from now, i.e. Friday 23, so you have the time to think about it.

I am sorry, but I have to claim the right not to sell it if I consider offers to be too low, not because I want to make billions from it, but because, although willing to give it to a real collector, I am still strongly attached to this masterpiece.

I will then, if authorized by the winner, give information on the outcome of this topic.

SHIPPING

€ 12 to europe and € 15 to US and Canada with trackable shipping. I have shipped two other items to other two users of this forum in the US and Canada respectively, and they have succesfully arrived the destination countries;one is delivered and one is being delivered. Only thing I have to say about this- it could take a week or it could take forever to US and Canada, like 20-25 days, so please be patient.

What to say, that's it! Make your play :D
Edited by polip
  • Upvote 1

15 Euros for shipping??!! That's it?? From the attention you gave it, I think you should sell it for more if it really means that much to you. It is ancient, rare, includes a Pakari and still works! I won't buy it, but I think you should increase the shipping price. If I wanted to buy it, I'd pay 75 Euros for buying and 25 for shipping.

Edited by RahkshiToa88

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

It's certainly an incredibly unique collectible. I won't have the opportunity to bid on it, but I hope it finds a good home wherever it goes.

believe victims. its actually not that hard, and youd look kind of bad if you were to, say, side with an abuser because theyre your friend

What kind of price are you looking for? Would you be willing to trade?

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Sorry MC, the "auction" is over...but it's my mistake, I specified, friday, 23rd and not the hour, so you could still make an offer. As I said, I have no price because I cannot think of a price, so if you want to offer, just PM me what you think it's the best price...and sorry, but I got from you everything I nedeed...for now :P