• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Ultra Agents Available for LEGO S@H Preorder

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Hapori Tohu

Hapori Tohu
  • None
  • Heart of BZPower

• 1,160 posts
  •  

Posted May 18 2014 - 08:16 PM

Five years after taking a break from saving the world, LEGO's secret agent theme is back this summer with the Ultra Agents! Now the sets are available for preorder on Shop at Home, set to ship out next week on May 25. There is a variety of vehicles, missions and price points to appeal to any LEGO fan. I've been looking forward to this rebooted theme since their showcase at the New York Toy Fair, so it is great being able to see some high-quality set photos and official details before their launch. Sneak into S@H to see what is coming!

View the full article

#2 Offline Click

Click
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 1,286 posts
  •  

Posted May 18 2014 - 10:18 PM

I have to get these for cyberpunk Lord of the Rings. That was the first thing I thought of when I saw the armor and shields. :D

~click.gif

kanohibanner.gif

BZPRPG (inactive)The Scarabax Library | Flickr | Deviantart

#3 Offline J46 Nui

J46 Nui
  • Members
  • Conqueror of the Swarm!

• 716 posts
  •  

Posted May 18 2014 - 11:44 PM

If no one else has reported this, I have already seen them out at my local Toys R Us in South Carolina.

PSN ID: darthlego
Gamertag: SPARTAN J46
Steam name: jumpy46

BZPRPG Characters Page

#4 Offline Toa Smoke Monster

Toa Smoke Monster
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Lehvak-Kal Launched

• 4,836 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted May 19 2014 - 12:14 PM

I've never heard of this theme before, but these sets look really cool. The Hurricane Heist in particular looks really good. Though its price is a little high for my liking.

Everyone is one choice away from being a bad guy in someone else's story.

#5 Offline Lyichir

Lyichir
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • A Chir Brother

• 1,662 posts
  •  

Posted May 19 2014 - 12:55 PM

I currently have little interest in this theme... it looks great, but the original Agents theme was one of the most flawless themes Lego's ever produced in my opinion, and since many of these sets are like reimaginings of that theme I don't really need the new ones. Not to mention that I have enough on my plate this year if I hope to collect Ninjago, Hero Factory, and The Lego Movie sets. This theme could still hook me (its multimedia component sounds promising, and its open-ended nature could foretell a possible future wave), but as of now I'm happy to sit this one out.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence
Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users