Ultra Agents Available for LEGO S@H Preorder

Five years after taking a break from saving the world, LEGO's secret agent theme is back this summer with the Ultra Agents! Now the sets are available for preorder on Shop at Home, set to ship out next week on May 25. There is a variety of vehicles, missions and price points to appeal to any LEGO fan. I've been looking forward to this rebooted theme since their showcase at the New York Toy Fair, so it is great being able to see some high-quality set photos and official details before their launch. Sneak into S@H to see what is coming!

View the full article

I currently have little interest in this theme... it looks great, but the original Agents theme was one of the most flawless themes Lego's ever produced in my opinion, and since many of these sets are like reimaginings of that theme I don't really need the new ones. Not to mention that I have enough on my plate this year if I hope to collect Ninjago, Hero Factory, and The Lego Movie sets. This theme could still hook me (its multimedia component sounds promising, and its open-ended nature could foretell a possible future wave), but as of now I'm happy to sit this one out.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother