LEGO Minecraft's End this June

You read that right. The line of miniature Minecraft playsets is getting an official set for the final stage sometime this June. Going for the standard $34.99 USD and featuring appropriately terrifying details like the Ender Dragon and three brick-built Endermen microfigs, this addition promises to bring an end to your Lego-Minecraft layout.

View the full article

This article is incorrect. The Lego Minecraft Micro World series is indeed ending. But Lego Minecraft itself is definitely NOT, and in fact there are a series of minifig-scale Minecraft sets due out later this year.

EDIT: Six sets in total, not including Micro World: The End. Brickset link for whoever's interested: http://brickset.com/sets/theme-Minecraft/year-2014

EDIT 2: D'oh. Just got the joke. Still might want to change that so that people like me don't get confused. :P

Edited by Lyichir
  • Upvote 1

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence

Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

I'm surprised it lasted this long. It had a pretty good run, considering its Cuusoo origins.

As I just explained to Lyi when he asked me about it... it's not ending. The article title is a joke based on the fact that the set's name is "The End".

There are going to be many more Minecraft sets, including minifigure-scale ones. Brickset lists at least six sets that are not yet released.

Did the CUUSOO creator(s) get paid for every set in the line, or just the original that they submitted?

Edited by The Swimming Beard

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

Did the CUUSOO creator(s) get paid for every set in the line, or just the original that they submitted?

Well, per the normal Cuusoo rules, the creator only gets paid for one set. But since Mojang WAS the creator of the proposal, they get paid for the continuation of the license, so they essentially get a cut from every set.

Well, this is the end of the LEGO Minecraft, amaze that Hero Factory didn't ended first, goodbye Lego Minecraft hope people will remember your sets.

Okay for real, I may going to get the end because of the Trans-Purple pieces and the inside of The End looks really bad in my opinion.

:akakunu: My Topics :akakunu:

MOCs: Construct-a-Astronaut

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui:

Flickr 10.gif Twitter 10.gif Youtube

Well, this is the end of the LEGO Minecraft, amaze that Hero Factory didn't ended first, goodbye Lego Minecraft hope people will remember your sets.

Okay for real, I may going to get the end because of the Trans-Purple pieces and the inside of The End looks really bad in my opinion.

It's not ending. This may be the last microscale set but there are several more Minecraft sets due later this year.

It's not ending. This may be the last microscale set but there are several more Minecraft sets due later this year.

No, it 100% ending just look at the Title of the news article :P

:akakunu: My Topics :akakunu:

MOCs: Construct-a-Astronaut

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui:

Flickr 10.gif Twitter 10.gif Youtube

No, it 100% ending just look at the Title of the news article :P

Ah. I needed the tongue smiley.