• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Photo

The Topic Where I Show Off My Art 'n' Stuff

art sketches sprites

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Katuko

Katuko
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Mask of Light Unveiled

• 21-March 05
  • 5,205 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 24 2011 - 05:41 PM

I'll use this topic for my non-BIONICLE art. I haven't gotten around to uploading it all, so these first ones are older stuff. Original art "Noxious Dragon" logoSahaginDino skeleton hand SketchesCat headsDinosaursWeapons Fan art Pyro is Samus?Pyro shield concept Sprites Metroid charactersRobot dude Comments and critique appreciated. Blind praise even more appreciated. :P

rahkshi_elite_banner5b.png
Updated August 2014:Boss fight with Makuta!
[ What YOU can do to help develop BIONICLE Fighter! ]
Click here for my: Art | BZP Blog | WordPress Blog

#2 Offline Nujanii: Kanohi Master

Nujanii: Kanohi Master
  • Members
  • Swarm Scavenger

• 22-September 10
  • 690 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 31 2011 - 12:21 PM

Looks good even though I have no idea about what some of that stuff is.

banner_friendorfoe1.png
Bionifight profile I used to do that after all.

And also, incidently, why people shouldn't be acting like Bionicle's "dead" -- it's still continuing in story form unlike just about any other line and has a very strong chance of coming back some day, so it's wisest for people to remain interested in LEGO, showing their support for HF, etc. The best way, as we've shown long ago, for Bionicle to come back, is for us to be on here showing support for HF and Bionicle at the same time, accepting both, knowing that one day HF too will lose the "new factor" and eventually Bionicle will be ready to come back.

And I suppose that's exactly what happened.

If you should be doing your homework right now, copy and paste this into your signature.

Farshtey's law states that physics need not apply

#3 Offline Katuko

Katuko
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Mask of Light Unveiled

• 21-March 05
  • 5,205 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 31 2011 - 12:42 PM

Yes! A comment!Tell me which things and I might be able to explain. I have a tendency to just sketch with no real concern for what it is I'm drawing. :lol:

#4 Offline Ymper Trymon

Ymper Trymon
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 26-October 11
  • 14 posts
  •  

Posted Oct 31 2011 - 11:59 PM

I would suggest that you try using references when drawing, at least for practice. Based on what I saw with your "Dinosaurs" sketch, it would definitely help if you looked at good reference pictures when drawing animals - neither the torso nor the limbs of an animal are purely cylindrical in shape, and capturing the nuances of the actual shapes would definitely improve your drawings.

Gentlemen, fooling you once with this trick was an honor. Twice was a privilege. It's been a pleasure.

I am most definitely a mad man with a blog.

#5 Offline Katuko

Katuko
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Mask of Light Unveiled

• 21-March 05
  • 5,205 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 01 2011 - 03:08 AM

Yeah, I should probably do that. Thanks for the tip.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users