Make Your Own Bionicle Chocolates!

ElevenGuy

Today I had a great idea while eating some chocolate. Just follow these steps and you're sure to have a tasty Bionicle treat in no time!

What you'll need:

- Chocolate

- One or two of these

- Toothpicks

- A microwave

- A fridge

Instructions:

1. Put the chocolate in a coffee cup and heat it in the microwave until melted (it might take a little bit of extra stirring afterwards to make it smoother).

2. Turn the lid upside-down like this and pour the chocolate inside using a spoon (it won't fall through the hole, don't worry).

3. Put the lid in the fridge for 1-2 hours. The longer the better.

4. Take the lid out of the fridge and turn it right-side-up. Use a toothpick to push the chocolate out like this.

Enjoy your finished product!

Have any other ideas for Bionicle chocolates? Let me know!

Edit: Apparently this also works with cheese.

Edited by ElevenGuy

You could probably just make/pour a silicone mold of the head on top to make the mold, that would make it more accurate to the face.

Not an idea for bionicle chocolate but KRAATA GUMMIES, I would eat those. :)

• Upvote 1

"I could have been a Protector but then I took a stud to the feet."

I'm not sure if cooking in a canister lid is good for either the condition of the canister, or, for that matter, your health. I'm not going to try it at any rate.

Yeah, I'd check out whether the plastic's chemicals can leech into the chocolate...

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

• 3 weeks later...

Why not make mask molds? And i'm working on a karatta gummy mold. May or may not post it here.

And i've made ice cubes from those canisters before, and hardcandy, those canister lids are so useful. And there are no chemicals in the plastic, guys. These are for children.

Edited by Turaga Loga

~UntitledModel_9.png.a8adc254dbd8da1586473030e7c7d30e.png~

And there are no chemicals in the plastic, guys. These are for children.

Plastic is made out of chemicals. It's primarily made out of petroleum, natural gas and ethane. There are bound to be chemicals in the plastic, no matter if they're children's toys or not. The LEGOs are essentially harmless in their solid form, but when you start trying to burn/melt them, harmful substances are released into the air. It's probably not safe to use the plastic lid as a mould for the chocolate, but as others have stated, you can easily make a mould yourself.

It's a cool concept. I'm sure the chocolate tastes good. :lol:

-Rez

And there are no chemicals in the plastic, guys. These are for children.

Plastic is made out of chemicals. It's primarily made out of petroleum, natural gas and ethane. There are bound to be chemicals in the plastic, no matter if they're children's toys or not. The LEGOs are essentially harmless in their solid form, but when you start trying to burn/melt them, harmful substances are released into the air. It's probably not safe to use the plastic lid as a mould for the chocolate, but as others have stated, you can easily make a mould yourself.

It's a cool concept. I'm sure the chocolate tastes good. :lol:

-Rez

OH. Yeah, don't heat them up. That's bad.

~UntitledModel_9.png.a8adc254dbd8da1586473030e7c7d30e.png~

Just found a much safer method that might also give more accurate results and can be used on any piece!

http://daringbakerduluth.blogspot.com/2012/09/chocolate-casting-part-ii.html Maybe a mixture of flour and brown sugar would work best?

Food grade silicone would also work.

( The bunny slippers hiss and slither into the shadows. ) -Takuaka: Toa of Time

What if the Toa you know best were not destined to be? Interchange: The epic begins