Greisk, Toa of Sound

They

@Admis: If you can change the topic name to "Greisk: Toa of Magnetism" that would be so great. ThankS!

The second character for Norik from the BZPRPG, this is Greisk. Greisk is a toa of magnetism (don't let the earth-elemental colors fool ya'), who wields a pair of iron bars and wears a cowboy hat. I was gonna' add the hat, but then I realized those beautiful horns on his kanohi were just to gorgeous to cover up. So here he is without equipment striking a pose.

320px-Greisk%2C_by_Kughii_2104.jpeg

(Click image for Full resolution.)

This took about 3 hours to complete using Artrage demo program and a Wacom. As always I would love some C&C. Also, I definitely stole some tips from Vezok's Friend and Demitsorou, but hey: copying in the entertainment industry is the greatest form of flattery.

~Kughii

BONUS CONTENT:

First up is the fifteen minute digital speed sketch I did after reading the profile. He was a little too bulky, and the red felt cap was actually supposed to be a brown cowboy hat, but I was trying to catch the elemental powers in mid-motion.

320px-Greisk%2C_speed_art.jpeg

Edited by Kughii

Nice, as usual.

If you wanted to show the hat without covering the mask, maybe he could be holding the hat in his hand?

Also, if you haven't already, you should report the post to get the title changed. :)

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Wow.. almost looks like griesk has a bit of a belly on him. *smirks and sticks tongue out*

But no really this is actually rather amazing. I love the shape of the mask. Despite it being an akaku it is shaped like an arthon which I think you were able to capture quite well on this.The other part I love is the fact that he has actual toes instead of just a metal cap on the feet.

• Upvote 1

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Cool-looking mask and colors, but as always, I will never understand this art style - it doesn't look like a Bionicle, just some generic armored character wearing a Bionicle mask.

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?