BIONICLE MAFIA: Tournament of Champions

Mesonak

The tournament director has more or less begged me to speed up the process because he has no life.

(no I'm not apologizing for that one)

To speed things up, I'll go ahead and post the battles now. If everyone gets back to me within 48 hours, the battle scene will be up whenever that happens. If not...then everyone still has the 48 hours to send their moves in.

The fights for this round are:

CANIS VS. BLADE

RG VS. KAISER

BALTARC VS. KOHU

ALL HAIL TUMA

-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Someone really doesn't like rg.

Gali confirmed organizer.

-MT

ilag is gali backwards.

My computer lags a lot.

ITS A CONSPIRACY =P

EDIT: also the organizer needs to make a dead person fight. =P

Edited by RG Zehvor

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

But then a zombie apocalypse could start and Tuma would be kil- actually, I like that idea. I give my full support to that idea.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

The tournament director has more or less begged me to speed up the process because he has no life.

(no I'm not apologizing for that one)

Do you mean me? I you do, I will inform you that I do actually have a life. Nonetheless, I still have a lot of extra time on my hands.

2xu8Ptu.png

I don't know =P.

EDIT: Oh wait, Gali confirmed organizer. Ignore my last two posts =P.

Fail Maira. =P

Also to Ackar, Tarix, and Vastus: proclaim your role and allegiance to Tuma and we will kill you last. =P

Edited by RG Zehvor

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

d1O9dXQ.png

I don't know =P.

EDIT: Oh wait, Gali confirmed organizer. Ignore my last two posts =P.

Fail Maira. =P

Also to Ackar, Tarix, and Vastus: proclaim your role and allegiance to Tuma and we will kill you last. =P

What if they all proclaim allegiance simultaneously?

-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Slightly late scene sorry.

"WELCOME AGAIN TO THE TOURNAMENT OF CHAMPIONS! DAY 5 IS UPON US!"

The organizer's shout began the start of the fifth day. By now, the news concerning the Glatorian attack had spread around Roxtus. It had done nothing to deter excitement, and, in fact, the possibility of watching a Glatorian be defeated had seemingly helped attendance. The arena was packed.

"Our first fight of the day will be CANIS vs. BLADE!" the announcer continued, as the arena cheered. Canis and Blade took their positions.

"GO!"

Canis immediately pulled his sword out and charged Blade. Blade responded by swiftly loading a Thornax fruit into his launcher and blasting Canis.

*BAM!*

Skrall #599, Canis, defeated by Skrall #995, Blade

The crowd went nuts, cheering for anything that vaguely resembled violence.

"Our next fight will be RG vs. Kaiser!" the announcer continued.

RG and Kaiser stepped onto the battlefield.

"FIGHT!"

The fight was thoroughly lame as the contestants mirrored each others moves all three times. First, both fighters raised their shield, then fired a Thornax, and lastly both attempted to outdo each other in a swordfight. Neither emerged victorious.

The crowd booed.

Skrall #42, RG, and Skrall #iforget, Kaiser, battled to a draw

"Now, now, calm down," the announcer continued. "We still have one more fight to go!"

Baltarc and Kohu moved out onto the battlefield and began their fight with no prompting whatsoever. Both contestants raised their shields at first, which stirred worried mumbles in the crowd. Things heated up next, however, as Baltarc continued to hold his shield steady, while Kohu rushed over with his sword and bludgeoned his opponent.

Skrall #700, Baltarc, defeated by Skrall #13, Kohu

+1 coin to Blade and Kohu!

Canis and Kohu cannot vote/hire businessmen/use role powers tonight

-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Thanks Meso. :P

It had been a long night for JiMing.

He just couldn't sleep regardless of what he did. Tossing and turning, he eventually gave up on sleep and decided to take a walk outside. He opened his door, prepared to move into the hallway...

...when a dead body fell into his room and went splat.

“AAAHHH!” JiMing yelled, waking the entire hallway up.

A quick investigation found that it was the body of Canis, which consisted of turning his corpse over. A quick suspect list was compiled, and the hunt for the Glatorian was back on after a hiatus.

Canis, Skrall, killed by Glatorian

==SUSPECT LIST==

Underscore

Blade

iBrow

Ehks

-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

I vote Underscore because that's the least likely person to try as hard as they can to kill me next game. =P

-Rahkshi Guurahk

d1O9dXQ.png

I think I'm going to null as well (for now, at least). I'm not really sure as to who's guilty and the lack of posts this go-round isn't giving me much to go off of.

-Mesonak

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.