BIONICLE MAFIA: Tournament of Champions

Mesonak

Tuma has decreed that the criminal must be found, however, so there will be no “null” count (if five people null and three people vote for a suspect, the suspect will still die)

You guys do realize that nulling does nothing, right?

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

...Oh. LOL, I had completely forgotten about that.

Welp. In that case, I have no clue.

Will have to ponder.

-Mesonak

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

Sorry about the lack of scene yesterday; got sick all of a sudden and 8 hour work days + hour commutes both ways is not fun.

WITH THAT SAID

Poor Underscore was murdered today.

Perhaps "executed" would be the better word, but no one really seemed to care at this point. Another innocent had been slain by the whims of the other contestants. No other suspects had seriously been considered. In fact, barely anyone had bothered to try and figure out who was responsible. Perhaps they were afraid of putting themselves in the Glatorian's radar. Perhaps they simply didn't care. Perhaps they were all too busy playing Mario Kart.

The reason didn't matter much to Underscore, who cursed his fellow Skrall for condemning him as he died.

Underscore, Skrall, Lynched

BATTLES THIS ROUND!

Mesonak vs. Phewffie

Ehks vs. JiMing

Kohu vs. MoC

24 hours to PM!

-MT

Edited by MT Zehvor

XPufEB3.png?1

......and I was wrong. Well this will go well. =P

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

I'll put them in next time then...although given your track record from 13 and the earlier rounds this game, I'm not sure it matters. :P

ANYWAYS.

Today was a day without many battles...although several were scheduled. Phweffie and JiMing didn't even bother showing up, so Ehks and Mesonak both received victories. Meanwhile, MoC's second battle ended just about as poorly as the first.

"THE SHIELD WILL PROTECT ME!" she cried, even as Kohu's sword shattered her hopes and dreams and gave her a second concussion.

The medical staff would be busy tonight.

+1 coin to Ehks, Mesonak, and Kohu!

Phewffie, JiMing, and MoC cannot do stuff tonight/vote tomorrow. Not like it matters for the second of the group since he hasn't shown up at all since before the game started.

24 hours to PM!

-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Tonight was an unfortunate night.

The Glatorian had shown very little tolerance for winners so far, and that hadn't changed. Kohu was sitting just outside the entrance to Roxtus Arena, signing autographs for his mob of new fans which had all jumped on board the bandwagon after his victory over MoC.

"This celebration of violence is disgusting," the Glatorian muttered as he took aim with a specially designed Thornax launcher and fired.

The blow struck the roof above Kohu's head and sent the ceiling crumbling down upon the poor Skrall. His attempts to defend himself with his shield were about as successful as MoC's had been earlier.

Clearly, the Skrall needed a better material for their shields.

Kohu, Skrall, killed by Glatorian

==SUSPECT LIST==

Mesonak: Hates press conferences, autographs, and 13 year olds in general

iBrow: Was found upside down in a bucket of fish later on, laughing hysterically about something

RG: Had no alibi, or any explanation outside of a repeated "brbrbrbrbr," when asked where he was

Jag18: Was conspicuously absent from the weekly meeting of "Tuma's Book Club," which took place during the murder

-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

I don't suspect iBrow, and it's not me, so it's going to end up being Jag... or RG. TBH, RG's actions this game don't really seem mafia-like, but then again Jag's barely posted and from what he has... he doesn't seem like he'd be guilty either.

Sigh. Tough decision. I'll be back later when I've decided. XD

-Mesonak

EDIT: Here I am, back later as promised. I'll go for Jag

Edited by Meso Zehvor

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

I partially suspect iBrow.

He's already shown some murderous intent:

E: canI just murder autocorrect

Thus, he and Jag are the ones I suspect. If not them, then RG is under heavy suspicion but RG is killed every other first round of each game it seems.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Results of my Investigator's Investigation:

I had iBrow investigated. He's a regular Skrall Warrior.

I'm going to vote Kaiser. He seems too confident that he will die.

oh right

Sorry, iBrow. iBrow is ELIMINATED from GUILTINESS and sent to the land of the dead guilt, also known as INNOCENCE. Therefore, it is Jag or RG. RG is more active than Jag. But Jag could be playing a silent long game.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.