The Person Below Me

WORT WORT WORT

I am quite tall and wide in the shoulders, i kind of have to lest I squish myself.

IYS craves Wendy's right now (hot darn, those burgers! Only thing better is Carl's Junior.).

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

I wouldn't say major, but I do. My Dad certainly does (I got it from him :P ) Recently though, I have been craving more meats than sugars.

IYS Prefers mechanical pencils over old wooden ones.

Edited by Iaredios

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

So the ones where you load the led in from the back and sharpen  it by clicking like a pen? How did you know? Are you psychic or something?

TPBM...

Has to say something completely random... even for this topic. lol

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

Why yes, how on Nirn did thou knowest mine fav. proverb:

"Goats are like mushrooms: If you shoot a duck, I'm scared of toasters."

The wisdom in that is about as good as:

"The Kualsi that summons the Valar messenger has a dimple that drips like a banana (ear)'lobe."

Warms my heart, those mightsome words of old.

IYS that is staring upon the lit, interactive papyrus before them is quite peculiar-ized from the text above.

EDIT: Typos.

Edited by Iaredios
  • Upvote 1

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

Over 16 what?

1) Feet? Nope that would be really tall... or long.

2) Inches? Yes very much so.

3) Years? Oh most definitely.

4) What else? Got no idea.

TPBM is having a grand ol' time.

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

I went to Native New Yorkers. Had some wings and pizza and talked about Marvel and Doctor Who with a family member. So yes, I did have a good time. :P

IYS has a comic-book-related shirt.

Edited by Iaredios

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

Yes.  A shirt of the Batman logo.

TPBM plays TF2 regularly.

TheGeekIgnika, the caffeinated cyber-ninja.  Or just some idiot with a computer.  You choose.

If I sounded like a geek in this

post, you are correct.

"Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection.  It means never having to play it cool about about how much you like something.  It's basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult.  Being a geek is extremely liberating." - Simon Pegg

99% of BZPower has grown out of this pointless fad. If you're part of the 1% willing

to cling to it out of an irrational pseudo-nostalgia, copy and paste this into your signature!

Everybody is entitled to an opinion.  Even me.

I find that highly unlikely. Though depending on the song there is a possibility. There may be a DM song out there I like. The only Music I cannot stand I think is Rap. Too much degrading woman as possessions.

TPBM... Has a mind reader character in the RP.

Onua.png

YES.

TPBM knows what Animator vs. Animation is.

TheGeekIgnika, the caffeinated cyber-ninja.  Or just some idiot with a computer.  You choose.

post, you are correct.

"Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection.  It means never having to play it cool about about how much you like something.  It's basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult.  Being a geek is extremely liberating." - Simon Pegg

99% of BZPower has grown out of this pointless fad. If you're part of the 1% willing

to cling to it out of an irrational pseudo-nostalgia, copy and paste this into your signature!

Are you asking for word definitions? Then yes I know the difference. If there is an actual thing called Animator vs. Animation, then it is clear that I do not.

TPBM is an.. an.. TPBM just gave me a brain fart.

Onua.png

O_O

Animator vs. Animation is an awesome four-episode internet series.  Look it up.  You'll thank me.

TPBM thinks that Star Wars VII will surpass Avatar to become the highest-grossing film of all time.

post, you are correct.

Nope got a Dr. Pepper I be sippin on.

TPBM has a Nui-Jaga they want to give me.

Onua.png

No.  I followed BIONICLE from 2008-onwards.

TPBM got a new video game console for Christmas or Hanukkah or whatever you celebrate.

post, you are correct.

I don't think so, but maybe i do and I am imagining that i am typing this, when in reality I am in front of my laptop drooling and bleeding from my scalp.

IYS just drew a picture.

Edited by Iaredios

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

O_O

Animator vs. Animation is an awesome four-episode internet series.  Look it up.  You'll thank me.

TPBM thinks that Star Wars VII will surpass Avatar to become the highest-grossing film of all time.

Indeed I seen a video and was quite intrigued. Not sure if that is actually an app for one's computer like to run in the Background of the whole thing was just a user generated animation. The thing was being used as a visual pop-up blocker. and assaulted the icons on the desktop, activated a malware worm and even trashed the computer's software causing it to crash.

I don't think so, but maybe i do and I am imagining that i am typing this, when in reality I am in front of my laptop drooling and bleeding from my scalp.

IYS just drew a picture.

Just drew? No sorry, it has been some time since I've taken pen to any kind of paper.

TYS Likes Turtles and wants to make a Turtle Protector MOC.

Onua.png

Yes. LEGO Marvel Superheroes. :)

IYS got socks as a holiday gift.

I meant console... Xbox, Wii U, PS4, etc.

O_O

Indeed I seen a video and was quite intrigued. Not sure if that is actually an app for one's computer like to run in the Background of the whole thing was just a user generated animation. The thing was being used as a visual pop-up blocker. and assaulted the icons on the desktop, activated a malware worm and even trashed the computer's software causing it to crash.

IYS just drew a picture.

Just drew? No sorry, it has been some time since I've taken pen to any kind of paper.

TYS Likes Turtles and wants to make a Turtle Protector MOC.

Sorta and no.

TPBM is highly anticipating the release of CHAPPiE.

post, you are correct.

It's not making me impatient for it, but when CHAPPiE comes out, I wouldn't mind seeing it.

IYS enjoys Tolkien's Legendarium.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

No sorry. It isn't that I know the answer it is just I don't let it bother me if I seemingly don't have any control over it.

TPBM has a favorite Bionicle set/creation they made and are willing to share it with us.

Onua.png

That I do, I am very proud of my Rahkshi and Tahnok Kal, and you make me want to post pictures of them. xD

IYS wants me to stop using the term, IYS.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

Well this is the "TPBM" thread not the "IYS" Thread so who knows. The choice is yours and I'll never tell.

TPBM is another lonely heart.

Onua.png