The Person Below Me

WORT WORT WORT

Yes I like the cheese that is cottage.

Also that is not your avatar, that is your Profile Picture. They are linked but different. The Profile Picture can be animated but the corresponding avatar will not be.

TPBM Has a Favorite Zoid...

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

Zoids was an 80's series if buildable kit toys made by Tomy. They re-released the a bunch of the kits tears later like back in 2000 or something like that. Some are still being released to date but not in the Americas. I think most of the latest releases if at all have been over in the Japan Markets. They had several animated shows vidiogames, etc...

Check out their Wiki if you'd like to know more. I thought they were cool,

Oh and I am unable to read the Matoran alphabet however I do recognize several of the letters on sight. Others I still have to look up.

TPBM wants to Join a Transformers RP on here somewhere.

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

Transformers are cool and all, but I am not invested enough in it to join a RPG.  Anything Bionicle, Star Wars, LotR or DCU related are things I might look at.

IYS suddenly has an interest to look at BZPower RPGs.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

Eh, I've seen better, they update faster too, and have more RPGs, more RPGs, less players per RPG, less players per RPG, more player interaction when new players show up,

TPBM wants to Join a Transformers RP on here somewhere.

That's the kind I'm talking about, I keep mine here: http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/rpg-games-discussion/

TBAM forgot to post a TPBM chain.

TPBM things they really should have instead of being sidetracked by another topic on another board?

Onua.png

Ehh, what? Obvious typo is obvious.

TPBM wishes they could have some Dragon Fruit Mango fruit-juice. B)

Edited by Iaredios

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

No, nor would i like to be, his life sucks (makes a good read though).

Yes I like the cheese that is cottage.

I don't, it always makes me think of cyst puss. :uhuh:

IYS collects graphic novels.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

I have only heard one song (that one you showed me), and never bothered to look at others. That one song was nice though, so i will  give them that.

IYS's intestines are feeling funny.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

Define complete? Every mask in every released color? Nope.

TPBM Is a Bagel fanatic!!

Onua.png

Nope, pretty sure I am not any version of Petewa. Then again, how would I know one what or the other?

TPBM thinks paradox logic is fun...

Onua.png

Indeed. There was a time when I drew all the time. I may get back into it. There is a pretty face I would like to capture on canvas.

Onua.png

No, I only have one. Village Protector of Stone (or Protector Onewa as I like to call him) is actually the only 2015 set I have, I would like to get some of the others though.

IYS listens to the band Genesis?

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

Trees are the architectural masterpieces of the divine, true works of intelligent and artistic engineering in comparison to our crude steel and plastic shapes.

Of course I find them cool! Those that don't are lacking in vision.

IYS thinks deep thoughts.

EDIT: Typo fixing.

Edited by Iaredios

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

For the fifth time? Sure, the more the merrier! Individual Yonder South. Hoped that helped Mister.

IYS fancies that acronym.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png