The Person Below Me

WORT WORT WORT

Nope... I think... :ninja: TPBM likes 8-bit Theater, is indifferent towards Homestuck, and dislikes Power Rangers.

"Only the insane equate pain with success.

Only the savage regard endurance of pain as a measure of worth.

Only the foolish consider pain to be just wages for being different".- The Cheshire Cat (American McGee's Alice/Alice:Madness Returns)

No. I think. I hope.TPBM loves Harry Potter, is indiffferent towaqrds TRON, and hates Hannah Montana.

Only the foolish consider pain to be just wages for being different".- The Cheshire Cat (American McGee's Alice/Alice:Madness Returns)

BLUH BLUH NINJA'DNopeYEEEEEEEES!! !! !! !! I GOT ONE RIIIIIIIIGHT!! !! !! !! Now for something less ambitous.TPBM has takled to cleverbot and think's it is not clever at all.

Edited by Last of the Time Lords

BLUH BLUH NINJA'D YET AGAINWho, me? Nahhh.TPBM is wearing none of the following garments: Hat, skirt, weliingtons, Werewolf mask, gloves, backpack, jeans, black shirt, hoodie.

I am not, Indeed.TPBM is wearing one of the following garments: Hat, skirt, weliingtons, Werewolf mask, gloves, backpack, jeans, black shirt, hoodie.

yes. yes i am.TPBM wants me gone and prefers LoTL's main personality.

Of course! I am just barely in the top few percentile of intelligence, according to the Mensa test. (Mensa is a Norwegian "snob-club" for those in the top 2% of IQ in the country. :P) That said, I don't know if that test is meant to draw you in or not. TPBM knows how to play a musical instrument.

nope, neither me nor LotTL's old personality canTPBM has deep-seated psychological issues.

apart from a split personality, i'm normaltpbm has never eaten an arepa.

yes, i am very much alive.tpbm wonders when the original LotTL will be back.Also, an arepa is a popular food from Venezuela

Pretty far off.TPBM thinks the whole split personality thing is silly.

No. Yes. TPBM doesn't mind the fact that I am a dead fictional character. I do.I can't be bothered repeating myself, so just know it's the same. http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/withstupid.gif

Edited by Pirok the Va-Matoran

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

I don't mind that. It would be pretty hypocritical of a split-split personality with a hero complex to mind that.I do mind, however, this evil. You will stop being evil. Now. TPBM thinks this is patently ridiculous.

Ha! Fool! I deflected it back at you! It might have killed my split29th Personality though.TPBM is EVIL. Justice will be served upon evildoers.

No. No I am not. Not by 4-5ish years.TPBM is wearing an item of yellow clothing.