The Person Below Me

WORT WORT WORT

Yep, read all the LotR books.TPBM likes platformers

Edited by Last of the Time Lords

"Only the insane equate pain with success.

Only the savage regard endurance of pain as a measure of worth.

Only the foolish consider pain to be just wages for being different".- The Cheshire Cat (American McGee's Alice/Alice:Madness Returns)

Yes! Web, book, and newspaper.TPBM thinks Jack Noir is eviler than Makuta is eviler than Davros.

Edited by Last of the Time Lords

Only the foolish consider pain to be just wages for being different".- The Cheshire Cat (American McGee's Alice/Alice:Madness Returns)

Wow! I did! You must be phsycic or something! Can't answer it now, got real life stuff to do.TPBM owns at least one novelty pen/pencil.

Well... I don't mean to brag.. .but I think so. :jester:TPBM has unmatched socks.

I get that about as much as you get my constant Homestuck references! TPBM has drunk a fizzy drink today.

Dunno... can't remember if I have during this topic.TPBM loves Homestuck, is indifferent towards 8-bit Theater, and hates Lady GaGa.

1. Never heard of it. :P2. Can guess what it is, but has never seen it.3. Is ambivalent, but not antipathetic. TPBM lives in the Western Hemisphere. -Shyyrn

"Let me realize that my past failures at follow-through are no indication of my future performance...

...They're just healthy little fires that are going to light up my resolve."

Yes. Yes I doTPBM Loves A Series of Unfortunate Events, is indifferent towards Square Root of Minus Garfield, and hates AmericanMcGee's Alice.

Yes, as evidenced by the fact I spend time coming up with insanely specific criteria for this game.The person below me is considered insane by their friends.

Wrong. I know the person below me.

(It gets better, highlight all the text in my previous post.)

Oh... you CHEATER! I can't believe it. That's cheating! That's not fair! You CHEATER! Edited by Pirok the Va-Matoran

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Yes,unlessyousufferfromboutsofamnesia.TPBM is not not the person above me.

Nope The person below me is angry. PS = The problem with your method Pirok is that you're making the visible statement specific and the hidden statement a non specific descriptor, thus you have never managed to pinpoint the exact member below you, making the trick less impressive.

Edited by The Invisible Noob