The Person Below Me

WORT WORT WORT

kind off, I do have a fceless mask and am ready to beat up villians.TPBM is made of cheese.

Sort of.The person below me is watching a new episode of something soon.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

yes, I do like my 1899 penny. :Ptpbm is also hungry.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Of course I do! Because from a non-linear, non-subjective standpoint, it's more of a ball of wibbly wobbly, timey-wimey... stuff.TPBM likes the Toa Mata/Nuva,

I write stories, on occasion. Finishing them... yeah, uh. That's another thing entirely.

Avatar made with the Rayg Kit 2.5, and featuring Lilak, Toa of Lightning.

She is totally, totally not a shameless self-insert. Y'know, except for the part where she is. :D

I've seen the movie, does that count? (Probably not, seeing as almost any visual media based off of literature is complete garbage. I'm looking at you I Am Legend...)TPBM prefers horror games over horror movies.

“Amateurs practice until they get it right. Professionals practice until they can’t get it wrong.” - Unknown

"You can get her all the chocolates and roses you want, but a woman will never forget her first wheel of cheese." - Puff

It depends on the game and when it was produced. If we're talking Dead Space or FEAR then no I don't. Jump scares make for poor horror. And most modern day "horror" movies rely on gore to frighten which isn't horror. But if we're talking Amnesia which is good because a lot of it is psychological, then yes I would take a horror game over a horror movie.TPBM has read a novel written by Cormac McCarthy.

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

Who's that?TPBM plays Marvel vs. Capcom.

Every moment gives us a chance to become more than what we are.

-Ryu, Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike: Fight for the Future

Not luck. It's what you do that makes you a hero.

-Kopaka Nuva, MoL

I have but one destiny.

-Takanuva, MoL

rtll200x160.png

Never seen Seinfeld... but... hah. Sounds familiar.TPBM thinks Kopaka is awesome.

I write stories, on occasion. Finishing them... yeah, uh. That's another thing entirely.

Avatar made with the Rayg Kit 2.5, and featuring Lilak, Toa of Lightning.

She is totally, totally not a shameless self-insert. Y'know, except for the part where she is. :D

Man he's the 'coolest'... he's just so 'chill'.TPBM has owned a console.

Edited by Core: Matoran of Chaos

“Amateurs practice until they get it right. Professionals practice until they can’t get it wrong.” - Unknown

"You can get her all the chocolates and roses you want, but a woman will never forget her first wheel of cheese." - Puff