BIONICLE MAFIA XIV: Money, Dear Boy

Valendale

what's a zehvor

A Toa who dedicates him/her/itself to protecting the galaxy, fighting Dark Lords, evading chaos coffee and in their spare time argue about living in a house while being plastic toys and probably playing monopoly and Halo.

wut

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

what's a zehvor

A Toa who dedicates him/her/itself to protecting the galaxy, fighting Dark Lords, evading chaos coffee and in their spare time argue about living in a house while being plastic toys and probably playing monopoly and Halo.

Wait, that was him?

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

what's a zehvor

Good description!

Mesonak Zehvor, representing.

(Zehvor is the name of MT's Toa Team, for those that don't know, similar to Inika or Mahri. It's not a type of person. :P)

-Mesonak

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

what's a zehvor

Good description!

(Zehvor is the name of MT's Toa Team, for those that don't know, similar to Inika or Mahri. It's not a type of person. :P)

-Mesonak

It's that complicated? I always thought it was just his name.

2xu8Ptu.png

what's a zehvor

Good description!

-Mesonak

It's that complicated? I always thought it was just his name.

It's that complicated. =p

-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Change your name to Chro.

Oh how funny that would be... my long time rival, chro, now my idol. Oh how much of a twist that would be

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Chroxumo.

This is surprisingly a good combination...

And have you never heard of rivals/enemies coming together and working together in a time of need... maybe it is this time of need?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.