BIONICLE MAFIA XIV: Money, Dear Boy

Valendale

I was just pretending to be stupid.

What's in The box anyways?

Reserve me a spot too, spot 9, got a BBQ to attend.

Edited by why did I do this?

Looks like it's the end of the line for 21.

I knew Burn and Lhik were guilty, and didn't pay enough attention to know if anyone else was... though I'd assumed Blade to be one, and I'm genuinely surprised that he was just a villager helping the Mafia.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Blade was a mafia... he was the only one we managed to lynch, and that was because I got his sketchy document. You're confusing him with iBrow. He was helping the Mafia and seems like he intended to use the box as a bargaining tool. Too bad for him they weren't interested in the box. (Which also makes no sense: allies with Mafia, buys box, doesn't give it to them.)

All those denials of Burnmad's document seem so much more suspicious now.

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

No, Dapper just refused every single document after I bought Mesonak's.

We didn;t even have to send out Unit, IIRC... Oh, and Burn didn't go kill everyone the first time you guys voted for him; that was quite literally because Chro attacked him for little reason. Lhik was the one who was sent to kill him.

Also, Dapper, again, you brought it on yourself by defending the Store Owner so much, made us all go 'heeeey, he seems a little too defensive, and we need money... LET'S KILL HIM!!'

Also, fun fact... We only got like 25 widgets out of all that. =)

@Blade: In hindsight, Eljay's inactivity should have made him all the more obvious as the Turaga. XD Wasn't he on Burn's red-letter priority list? Why didn't we ever go after him?

Also, what's hilarious is that the village kept overestimating how much money we had. Because killing Dapper was my third consecutive mission, we only got 1/4 of his widgets, i.e. 25. Burn and I split the lion's share of it and gave 1 each to the others. I actually ran out of widgets after bribing my way out of two or three hangings. One more concerted efforts to lynch me and I would have finally died, and all you would have had to do is drain the cash of the remaining hunters.

bug_animated.gif

In case you guys didn't see (like me at first): http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/13562-bionicle-mafia-xv-nightmare/

The next game is up.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )