BIONICLE MAFIA XIV: Money, Dear Boy

Valendale

What about...

Takchroser Zehvoltehksumeso

(Taka Chro Kaiser, Zehvor Voltex Ehks Voxumo Mesonak)

what's funny is the fact i have seen jim change his name on steam to "Voltehks" at random times.

put my name in every place an x can go. Yes.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

What about...

Takchroser Zehvoltehksumeso

(Taka Chro Kaiser, Zehvor Voltex Ehks Voxumo Mesonak)

WRONG

Takchopper Kaizehvoltehksumeso.

That's Taka Chro Dapper Kaiser Zehvor Voltex Ehks Voxumo Mesonak.

Though I'm not sure if Team Dapper counts as one team if it's just me.

Any others?

Morally unambiguous.

Now the question is, do I capitalize the X?

Chroxumo makes sense in context of the joke, but if I want to signify that I am still definitely Chro, I should go with ChroXumo...

Edited by Chro

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

I say, instead of fretting about display names being recognizable, just keep the same avatar. It's got your real name already on it, after all, and I've found that avatars are often easier to recognize than usernames.

Actually that's been the most sensible advice on that topic so far. *nods* I too identify people by their avatars rather than names...

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

Night One:

There was no time to wait for a formal lynching with all the laws and such. No, the villagers knew they had to take matters into their own hands. Unfortunately, the local Store Owner was locking up anything that might possibly have a chance to be slightly deadly to anything. JiMing was furious at this. "How would I ever kill something with a bottle of mustard?", he demanded. A voice from the back of the crowd shouted "Like this!" A mustard bottle was then thrown into at him and he caught it deftly. A sort of yellowish shadowy gas was emanating from the top. JiMing stared at it wide-eyed for a few seconds before it explode rather non-violently and he fell over dead.

"Well isn't that just spiffy.", said the Store Owner. "Now I'll have to clean this mess up. And all of you get out of my store and come back when you're ready to be civilized."

JiMing/Edea Lee, Villager killed Night 1 by Dark Hunter

I'm going to be away this weekend, so you guys have until whenever I wake up Monday morning to vote.

Edited by Blizzard Hazard: Valendale