Servant of Serket

That is a sexy beast. I love the way the GITD works with the HF armor - it's a little jarring at first, but it's actually a really nice menacing look.

Special props for the tail, too - most people get the tip detail completely wrong.

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

First impression: AWESOME!!!!!!!

Second Impression: SPACESHIP!!!!!! *er-hrm* just kidding :P Really like how the head, claws and tail look, but on closer look, the Barraki head on the top of the tail seems a little ackward.

Nice MOC, really good job :D

Please do visit:

MNSbanner.jpg

Font: Urban Decay by zofos

You like your boat studs, don't you? There's a lot of more intricate detailing than is apparent at first glance, because the beautiful larger GITD pieces steal the show! Which is good! The more realistic shaping really makes it stand out. The legs look fantastic, as do the claws and stinger. Just so well shaped!

42687538174_213a004f2f.jpg

That MOC is AWESOME! I like the blue color scheme on it. It gives a very cool touch. It also makes the scorpion look like that it can glow in the dark. Although the claws and stringer tip of the tail look weird, the rest of the body looks cool!:)

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

It also makes the scorpion look like that it can glow in the dark. Although the claws and stringer tip of the tail look weird, the rest of the body looks cool! :)

It can.

And they look weird because they look like the real thing. :P

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

That is a sexy beast. I love the way the GITD works with the HF armor - it's a little jarring at first, but it's actually a really nice menacing look.

Special props for the tail, too - most people get the tip detail completely wrong.

Thanks, bro! I tried not to put too much red, because I knew that it would soon begin to really clash with the GITD, I'm glad that it worked out xD.

Yeah, I tried to stick to the anatomy as accurate as possible for this, and the tail was something I realized I had to fix.

FANTASTIC stuff. excellent flow you've got going on here and the bright colors work together impressively. I've always loved Gadunka and Nocturn for having such cool color schemes.

Thank you! Yes, the GITD blue is really a great color, wish I had more.

What a beautiful scorpion! I love the colour scheme going on here - the trans-blue and orange work in tandem with the black, and choosing yellow for the eyes to contrast with the other colours works fine.

A fine MOC, congrats :)

Thank you! Although it is red :P But the brighter picture gives it a orangish tinge.

First impression: AWESOME!!!!!!!

Second Impression: SPACESHIP!!!!!! *er-hrm* just kidding :P Really like how the head, claws and tail look, but on closer look, the Barraki head on the top of the tail seems a little ackward.

Nice MOC, really good job :D

Thanks! Scorpion tails typically have a longer segment at the end, so I felt the barraki head would help emulate that, although I do with the back of the headpiece was a bit shorter.

I guess the curved legs do look good after all. ;)

<3

You like your boat studs, don't you? There's a lot of more intricate detailing than is apparent at first glance, because the beautiful larger GITD pieces steal the show! Which is good! The more realistic shaping really makes it stand out. The legs look fantastic, as do the claws and stinger. Just so well shaped!

Of course! Boat studs are really fun to use. Yeah, this actually used a large quantity of my pieces, each leg itself has almost 30 pieces. Thanks! I tried my best to shape this well, not very often that I build something based off a living creature, so I might as well do it right.

That's really cool!

I love the colors and use of orange as a highlight. The anatomy is easily recognizable and it looks like a solid build. I'm not sure how easily the legs would pop off, though, when posing them.

Thanks! (It is actually red, sorry about the confusion) The legs don't necessarily pop off, but they are sensitive, due to the weight of the MOC.

I love the colors and use of orange as a highlight.

That's red - but I think orange would look cool. I wonder if Lolo has those parts in that color.

I could replace nearly everything with orange, except boat studs and some connectors.

VRIIIIIIIISKAAAAAAAA

wait no this is an arachnid

But what a whopper of one. It's incredible. I especially love the Gadunka (right?) piece above the head. It looks perfect there.

Yes, it is a Gadunka head. Thanks!

That MOC is AWESOME! I like the blue color scheme on it. It gives a very cool touch. It also makes the scorpion look like that it can glow in the dark. Although the claws and stringer tip of the tail look weird, the rest of the body looks cool! :)

Thank you! Scorpions actually glow under UV light, so that was the inspiration behind this MOC's color scheme, actually (and yes, this does glow in the dark)! Well, the claws are accurate (although claw structure slightly varies between species). The two little parts on the stinger that stick out are odd, yes, but the overall shape of it is accurate to the ones all scorpions have.

It also makes the scorpion look like that it can glow in the dark. Although the claws and stringer tip of the tail look weird, the rest of the body looks cool! :)

It can.

And they look weird because they look like the real thing. :P

<3

Oblivion I <3 you

I love the colour scheme and the use of the Gadunka head (which I have never actually found a use for). I also love how sleek it looks overall.

Don't scorpions have six legs though?

Thanks <3

Glad you like it!

No actually! Scorpions have 8 legs and two pincers (because they still are arachnids). The mistake may be from the Nui-Jaga, who had 6 legs and similar scorpion structures, however those are not anatomically correct to real life scorpions that you'd find.

Edited by Lord Oblivion