Set Review: 70211 CHI Fluminox

CHI Fluminox Teaser Image

Ready for more Legends of Chima Constraction figures? Today, BZPower Reporter Xccj looks at 70211 CHI Fluminox. Will this set send you soaring up with the flames, or should it have been left behind in the ashes? Read on or watch the video to see for yourself, and learn how you can get a chance to win a copy of this set!

View the full article

Instead of a pain stricken kid screaming at you to win, we get Laval happily proclaiming that you can WIN if you leave feedback.

Oh no..... has our Chosen One truly left us? The prophet who assured us all that we could WIN! has forsaken us? I'm gonna need to take a bit to let this soak in.

The set isn't much to write home about. It's a few deviations off the humanoid build we've come to know and tolerate with a weird-looking "wing" feature (the quotes are, as you can probably imagine, so I can express my contempt for this particularly flimsy attempt to make wings) and a strange bow-like weapon that, admittedly, I am happy about, if only because for once TLG is acknowledging that it is impractical to put a bow in one hand and another thing in the other, and in fact went as far as to show that both hands are used in the process of using one.

Edited by Octodad