RPG Forum Contest 31 Winners

Black Six

Congratulations to the winners of our 31st Bionicle RPG Contest! There were some great entries, but only three could win:

The RPGs can be started at the hosts' convenience. Current RPGs will get the usual week or so to wrap up. We'll say by June 4th, assuming I remember.

There has been a lot of discussion during this contest as to whether we should continue the process. I will be taking this into consideration and see what we can come up with. Continue to discuss or send me your thoughts.

Congrats to the winners - have fun!

Congrats to all the winners, as usual. ^_^

I'm a bit disappointed that Journey ended up smack at the bottom of the heap, and yet not all that surprised either. Perhaps 2-3 RPGs will die off in the 4 months and give me a chance. Who knows.

I'll certainly play City in the Dark, but my participation in the others is iffy at best. MidnightCity, just to be honest, doesn't interest me all that much for whatever reason, and the same goes for Ultimate City, not to mention the complete lack of starting points or any semblance of plot. At the least I'll keep an interested eye on it to see whether the players-in-control approach works out, without any sort of GM plot really beginning only to die away like has happened in so many other RPGs around.

Just as a note, If for some reason Journey has an opportunity to start in July, I will not be around. Please to hand it over to Outbreak, no need for a coin toss in that case. If August or beyond, I'll be here to start it and things can get moving. If we're really at the bottom of the pile by July... A, that's sad, and B, in that case, all you can really do is wait. I do doubt that possibility truly occurring, however.

Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

Congratulations are most certainly in order for the winners. Midnight City is certainly on my "too-play" list, and Ultimate City.... I'll try. I've got some ideas along the whole "players in control" line of thought. As for City in the Dark, I'm not fully done with any characters yet. I'll most likely join in right as June begins.

-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

• 2 months later...

Due to Midnight City's inactivity, it has been closed. Parallel can begin should Toa Levacius Zehvor be interested in running it.

Don't have the time to play one, let alone run one. Not at any level which I'd consider acceptable. Might post a few reviews during the contest, but that's it. So down the line, I'm afraid.

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)