Kanoka Auction: Tons of Rare Disks!

-Sidorak-

I'm auctioning my Kanoka set. There are some hard-to-find disks in this collection. Here's what's included.

• All 36 Kanoka pack disks
  • All 6 Vahki disks
  • All 6 Metru-Nui Matoran disks
  • All 6 Tohunga/"McToran" disks (2001 McDonald's promo)
  • Toa Vakama's trans-red "Huna" disk
  • Disk of Time (199)
  • Nidhiki and Krekka's disks (638 and 338)
  • Unprinted prototype glow-in-the-dark Kanoka
  • Trans-Red Kanoka with launcher (European promo)
  • Kanoka 175 with launcher (European promo)
  • Gold Kanoka with black case (US promo)
  • All 3 Nestle Piraka sets with their "disks" (Australian promos)

There are 6 Australian Nestle promo sets in the picture. The 3 Piraka promos at the end of the list (Reidak, Avak, Thok) come with a variation of Kanoka disks. The other 3 (Hahli, Kongu, Jaller) come with a variation of Rhotuka spinners. I don't think anybody seriously considers them part of the "Kanoka canon" but I'm including all 6 just for fun. I have enough launchers to display all the disks (not pictured) that I can include if you would like them.

Starting bid is $200. Auction will end in 5 days, but only 24 hours after the last bid has been placed. Good luck!

Finally, just for fun, here's what's NOT included. I don't consider these disks part of the canon since they weren't available to the public, but they are out there!

• Glow-in-the Dark Kakama disk (prototype, I don't know of any in public hands)
  • Bionicle Unity, Duty, Destiny Logo disk (given to Lego employees)
  • Numberless (prototype? misprint?) Disk of Time (given to Lego employees)
  • Comic-Con Kanoka (prototype that was never mass-produced, and again, given to Lego employees)

I'll start the bid! And if i win i would really like all the Launchers as well!

Thanks

MC

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Dang! Lol I'll bid $220.

Were you a member of the Protosquad? if so please PM me! I'm looking for Grey Plastic Krana Kal, Or GPKK. I only need the 8 Variations of the GPKK to have The only complete collection of BIONICLE in the world! Please contact me if you, or someone you know has any GPKK!

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

$250

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC

Have i won the auction?

MC

gpkkset.jpg

Mask Collector

MC