Elemental City Police Department

MatauMetruNui

Hello, and welcome to my first solo comedy. So here are the characters: (Check the characters list often for updates. in spoiler tag for space)

JallerOccupation: Police Officer.Goal: To be sheriff.Intrests: Babies.Love Intrest: Hahli.Fears: Unknown. TakuaOccupation: Police Officer.Goal: Unknown.Intrests: Unknown.Love Intrest: Hahli.Fears: Unknown. HahliOccupation: Unknown.Goal: Unknown.Intrests: Unknown.Love Intrest: Unknown.Fears: Unknown. HafuOccupation: Unknown.Goal: Unknown.Intrests: Unknown.Love Intrest: Unknown.Fears: Water. TeacherOccupation: Teacher.Goal: Unknown.Intrests: Unknown.Love Intrest: None.Fears: Unknown. VMNOccupation: Fast-Food.Goal: Unknown.Intrests: Unknown.Love Intrest: None.Fears: Unknown. MMNOccupation: Unknown.Goal: Unknown.Intrests: Unknown.Love Intrest: None.Fears: Unknown. HewkiiOccupation: Football player.Goal: Unknown.Intrests: Unknown.Love Intrest: Macku.Fears: Ghosts. MatoroOccupation: Unknown.Goal: Unknown.Intrests: Unknown.Love Intrest: Unknown.Fears: Unknown. VezonOccupation: Principal.Goal: Unknown.Intrests: Unknown.Love Intrest: Unknown.Fears: Unknown.

Chapter 1- A Dream

(Jaller sat in a chair with his feet up on the desk; the desk had the name “Sheriff” on it.) Jaller: Life is good. biggrin.gif Random Cop: Jaller? What are you doing sitting at the Sheriffs desk?!……….Again?! Jaller: Oh, nothing I guess. Random Cop: Oh good, I thought you were daydreaming………. Again! Jaller: No not me, you must have me confused with some other pickle head. Random Cop: confused1a.gif Jaller: Never mind. (At the car garage.) Takua: There you are, I have been waiting. Jaller: Oh shut up, I’m depressed. Takua: You’re a what? Jaller: I’m depre- Takua: Oh ok, let's go on patrol. Jaller: Ok. sad.gif (Takua and Jaller are driving.) Jaller: Takua why do you think I’m not the sheriff? Takua: Maybe cause you shot the last one? Jaller: Yeah probably. Takua: Maybe also cause we’re only 16? Jaller: Ok stop. Takua: Hahli and me are going on a date tonight. Jaller: But it’s my turn! mad.gif Takua: Well you missed your chance, maybe next time you won't walk up to her and go “Um I um just um heh bla boo bla blarg!”. Jaller: I did not say that! Takua: You may as well have. Jaller: Hey that guy’s speeding! Takua: Ok hit the lights! (The Police car makes an (Illegal) U-turn) Jaller: That was illegal! Takua: So what, we’re cops we can do WHATEVER we want! Jaller: No, I can’t just shoot some guy! Takua: That’s never stopped you before. Jaller: That was an accident, and I told him I was sorry. Takua: I don’t think yelling “My bad!” counts. Jaller: Are you some kind of expert? Takua: Well I like to think so- Jaller: Takua! Turn around! Takua: What about the bad guy?! Jaller: We’re going to be late for school! Takua: Ok we’re turning around. (At school.) Teacher: So as you can see by this, math is really hard. sad.gif Hafu: Are you going to cry?! Teacher: No. crying.gif (Jaller and Takua are staring at Hahli.) Teacher: Jaller, Takua you’re thoughts? Jaller: Wha-what? ohmy.gif Takua: WE’RE INNOCENT! ph34r.gif Jaller: Takua calm down. Teacher: Would you like to tell the class what you were looking at? Jaller and Takua: No. Teacher: Well do it anyways! Jaller: Um I was not paying attention. Takua: I was looking at the hot girl. wub.gif Hahli: That’s creepy; I don’t know why I’m going on a date with you. Teacher: Note to self: Get Takua mental help. Bell: Ring ring. Kids: Yay Yay yippy. (Everyone leaves.) Bell: No one care’s about the bell, I go “Ring ring” and every one leaves. mad.gif (Later that night in the police car.) Takua: I don’t know how you talked me into bringing you on my date. Jaller: I‘m wearing my tuxedo aren’t I? Takua: Well I guess so. Jaller: Besides, McDonalds is not really date material. Takua: Just let me pick the place and you shut up. Jaller: There she is. Hahli: Hi Ta- guys? Jaller: Hi. Takua: Ok Jaller get in the back. Jaller: Um who’s the officer here? Takua: Your telling me to put my girlfriend in the back? Jaller: Yup. (The three are driving down the road.) Jaller: She is the best person back there we’ve had yet! Hahli: You know I can hear you right? Takua: It’s hard being on a date when your date is in the back seat. (The three pull in to McDonalds.) VMN: Welcome to McDon- Hey guys you bring criminals to McDonalds now? Takua: That’s not a criminal that’s my girlfriend! mad.gif VMN: Oh………………………….. I don’t want to know. Jaller: You got that right. VMN: And what’s with the tuxe- Jaller: Look a speeder! Takua: Do we have to go now? Jaller: Yes! Takua: * Sigh * Ok. dry.gif (The car pulls out of the drive-in fast and catches up to the speeder.) Jaller (Into a megaphone): Pull over! (The car does so and Jaller gets out and goes to the window.) Jaller: Do you know how fast you were going?! MMN: Officer why are you wearing a tuxe- Jaller: 70! MMN: I was not; I was going 90. biggrin.gif Jaller: I’m bringing you to jail. MMN: cry.gif (Jaller brings MMN to the car and puts him in the back.) Hahli: Who’s that?! Jaller: Just a criminal. Hahli: You’re putting a criminal back here?! Jaller: Why not? Hahli: I will tell you why- (Jaller shuts the door and gets in the front.) Takua: You put a crimi- MMN: Hi. Takua: That’s no criminal, that’s MMN! Jaller: I know, you think you know a guy. Takua: dry.gif The End MMN

Edited by MatauMetruNui
ecpd_banner.jpg

Chapter 2-April Fools?

(At school Jaller and Takua are coming in. The doors shut with a loud click.)Jaller: Did you hear that?Takua: What?Jaller: That noise.Takua: You heard that? I didn’t mean anything by it, please don’t hurt me!Jaller: What? I was talking about the click sound.Takua: Oh…………. Never mind.Jaller: Um I guess.(In the classroom everyone is there except the teacher.)Hafu: I guess there’s no school today.Jaller: I know what this is.(Jaller gets up and goes to the calendar.)Jaller: See its April so it’s a gag!Hahli: Its not April it’s June.Jaller: Oh……………...well I guess this place is haunted.Hewkii: You mean like ghosts?(Hewkii hides under his desk.)Jaller: And they let this guy play football?Takua: I would leave but all the doors are locked.(Hewkii comes out of hiding.)Hewkii: Why didn’t you say anything before?!Takua: I wanted to but Jaller said we couldn’t cause “Everyone would get scared and cry. Mostly Hewkii, I hate Hewkii.”(Hewkii looks back at Jaller while punching his fist into his hand.)Jaller: Hey, hey now! I didn’t say that.Takua: Well we have to get out, I need food!Hahli: How could you think about food at a time like this!Takua: Easy, I just imagine a burger and-Hahli: Just shut up.Hewkii: I say we beat up Jaller and Takua!Takua: Do you have to beat us up, why not Macku and Hafu?Hewkii: Macku…. wub.gifMacku: You know I can hear you right?Hewkii: wub.gifTakua (Whispering): Maybe we should go now.(Jaller, Takua, Hahli, Macku and Hafu leave.)Macku: I know we can get out by going down the toilet! biggrin.gifTakua: One problem: I broke all the toilets.All: What!Macku: Well I guess we will go out the girl’s bathroom.Jaller: I’m a respectable man, I can’t go in there!Takua: I can.Hafu: I can’t go, there is water in there!Hahli: Baby.Hafu: If it touches me I might die!Jaller: I will never go in there.(In the girl’s bathroom)Jaller: Hey! I don’t see any babies!Hafu: What’s up with you and babies?Jaller: I just like them there small and cuddly and-(Everybody takes a step back from Jaller.)Jaller: Oh-wha-what.Takua: I still think that ghosts are behind all this.(Hewkii busts in.)Hewkii: I found you!Takua and Jaller: ph34r.gifMacku: Well I’m getting out of here bye!(Macku dives head first in to the toilet which Takua flushes.)Macku: Ah!Hewkii: Hey! The only one who can try to flush my girlfriend down the toilet is me!Jaller: You do that?!Hewkii: Well that sounded better in my head.Takua: Maybe you should help her.Hewkii: Why should I?Hafu: I’ll help.(Hafu gets close and a small drop of water lands on him.)Hafu: AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!! crying.gif(Hafu runs out screaming.)Hewkii: ………………… Anyways she’s not asking for help.Takua: That’s cause her heads slam-dunked in a toilet.Hewkii: Oh……………..I’m comin Macku!Jaller: Let’s go!(Jaller, Takua and Hahli leave and go back to the classroom.)(In the classroom.)Matoro: Where did the others go?Takua: It’s a long story.Jaller: Its not that long.???: We have time.Takua: Who said that????: Up here.(Jaller pulls out his gun and shoots randomly.)Bell: Hey! Watch out!All: The bell can talk?!Bell: Of Cour-(Jaller shoots Bell who falls on the floor.)Takua: You bring your gun to school?Jaller: Of course!Takua: Well use it to shoot the lock.Jaller: I cant I’m out of ammo.Matoro: Of course.Jaller: I guess we’ll have to stay here-Matoro: All night. ph34r.gifTo Be ContinuedMMN

Edited by MatauMetruNui
ecpd_banner.jpg

Chapter 3-Nightfall

(Everybody is hiding in the classroom except Matoro.)Hewkii: The ghosts want me!Jaller: Stop it; I’m trying to sleep.Matoro: I think I can build a telescope out of this cardboard and string.MMN: What’s a telamasope? confused1a.gifTakua: No no, uhuh.gif a tela-pha-sope.MMN: Oooooohhhhhhhhh……….what’s that?(Footsteps are heard outside.)Jaller: Did you guys hear that?MMN: Ssshhh! I’m talking to Professor Marko.Matoro: No Ma-tor-o.Jaller: Why don’t you guys shut-up-I’m-try-ing-to-hear-the-foot-steps-out-side.MMN: Well-why-don’t-you-just-listen-and-let-me-talk-to-Markaroo!Matoro: unsure.gif Ok you see-MMN: Don’t worry Mackatoro, I got this.Jaller: MMN go out and check!MMN: Kay kay Jailler.(MMN leaves.)VMN: Good job.Hafu: Good job Jailler- I mean Jaller.MMN (From outside): AAAAHHHHHHH!!!Takua: Sounds like things are going good for MMN.VMN: MMN!Jaller: Don’t go it’s not worth it!VMN: You’re saying it’s not worth it?! mad.gifJaller We’re not saying it’s not worth it to go out for you’re brother-Takua: We’re saying it’s not worth it to go for MMN.Jaller: Yup.Hahli: Don’t be so mean, I will go look for MMN.Jaller: Then I’m coming with you!Takua: Me too!VMN: Oh thanks guys. dry.gif(Out in the hall VMN, Hahli, Jaller and Takua are looking down a hole.)VMN: Do you think he’s down there?Hahli: I don’t kno-(Jaller and Takua push lockers over the hole.)Hahli: Guys what are you doing?!Jaller: Saving everyone.MMN (From down the hole): VNKANM, Hullee, Jaloo, Tackahu are you up there?Jaller: You still want to help him?VMN: No not really.Takua: Good man.(They all go in the classroom.)Jaller: I know how to get out, but I need a volunteer.(Everyone looks at Hafu.)Hafu: Oh great. annoyed2.gif(Hafu gets thrown out the classroom window.)Jaller: Now for my plan.MMN: Hey guys.Takua: Didn’t we get rid of you?!MMN: The principal helped me.All: The principal?!MMN: You want to meet him?Jaller: I will go, incase he wants to hurt us, he wont get you guys.Takua: Thanks man.Jaller: What?!Takua: Thanks.Jaller: No no! Your supposed to say “No Jaller I will go instead.”Takua: No way!Jaller: Ok if I’m not back in ten minutes, either MMN killed me, the principal killed me or I found a way out and I’m not coming back for you guys.Hahli: Thanks Jaller we can always count on you. dry.gif(In the principal’s office.)MMN: I got the guy you wanted VeezeearonJaller: Hello?(The big chair turns around and the person in it is.)Vezon: I told you that’s not my name! mad.gifJaller: Are you going to let us go?Vezon: Yes.Jaller: Thank-Vezon: Ha ha April fools! laugh.gifJaller: Its not April it’s June.Vezon: Ha ha double April fools! I set all the calendars to June! Didn’t you notice that you were in school in the summer? rotflz.gifJaller: No.Vezon: That’s sad.Jaller: Yeah…………MMN: Jajala I know how to get out.Jaller: How?MMN: We go up to the classroom and wait.Jaller: Ok. shrugs.gif(In the classroom the next morning.)Takua: Morning, finally!(The Teacher comes in.)Teacher: Hey you guys got in early!Hewkii: Well bye!Teacher: Not so fast.(Hewkii starts walking slower.)Teacher: Get back here! Cause class is in session!Kids: NOOOOOO!!! omigosh.gifThe EndMMN

ecpd_banner.jpg

Chapter 4-The Getaway

(Jaller and Takua are in a hi-speed chase.)Jaller: Faster faster!Takua: It won’t!Jaller: Oh…………………..Go faster!Takua: dry.gif(The car gets away.)Jaller: GRRRRRRRRR!Takua: Well let’s go home.Jaller: Wait can I drive?Takua: No way! This is MY car!Jaller: Oh I’m sorry.Takua: It’s ok-(Jaller pushes his gun in Takua’s head.)Jaller: Nobody gets away from me…………………and lives.Takua: Oh ok you can drive. ph34r.gif(Jaller drives down a small alley.)Takua: Where are we going?Jaller: It’s this shop I heard of.Takua: Is it legal?Jaller: Ummm, no it’s not.Takua: Oh boy I ha-Jaller: There it is!(Jaller and Takua pull up to a building.)Takua: What is this?Jaller: It a place where they upgrade your car to go supa fast.Takua: I don’t want these monkeys even looking at my car!Jaller: Relax it a company car. And there’s a money back guarantee.Takua: Really? But still we’re the police!(Inside.)Pohatu: It’s the heat fellas! ohmy.gifRandom Worker: Deploy cover!(Jaller and Takua walk inside and the place looks like a restaurant.)Jaller: This doesn’t look like Pohatu’s Customs.Random Worker: Welcome to Yo Ma n Dads Totally Legal Restaurant.Jaller: Oh well-Random Worker: Totally legal. guilty.gifJaller: Oh I thought this was something else.Random Worker: What’s the password?Jaller: Ummmmm, password?Random Worker: Nope.Takua: Police?Random Worker: I knew we needed a better password. annoyed.gif(The walls spin around to reveal nice cars, tool and lots of stuff.)Jaller: Look at all this junk!Pohatu: What about that? mad.gif(Pohatu gestures to a supa nice car.)Jaller: That’s not so cool.Pohatu: Nobody makes fun of my work; lets get him!(The workers start to beat up Jaller.)Jaller: Help! crying.gifTakua: So can you make my car go faster?Jaller: Our car!Takua: Shut up.Jaller: Ow!Pohatu: How much faster we talkin’?Takua: I don’t know, three miles? dunno.gifPohatu: No no I’ll fix you up.Takua: Ok I’ll be in the waiting room.(In the waiting room.)Jaller: Oh wow, wow, whoa oh wa-Takua: Stop it, what are you looking at?Jaller: Police Monthly.Takua: So why are you like “Wow, wow” and stuff?Jaller: Look at the pictures!Takua: It’s just a blank page!Jaller: I know right?!Takua: Yeah…(Pohatu comes in.)Pohatu: Done.Takua: That was fast.(They look at the car and nothings different.)Jaller: You didn’t do any thing!Takua: Yeah no flames no nothing!Pohatu: Hey it’s all under the hood.Jaller: This better work, or I’m coming back for you.(Jaller and Takua get in the car and drive away.)Random Worker: So here’s my thought on passwords.Pohatu: I want an easy password so I don’t forget!(In the car.)Jaller: There he is!Takua: How convenient.(The driver floors it and gets away.)Jaller: Lets see if the upgrades are worth the price we paid.Takua: Oh yeah! I forgot to pay Pohatu!(The police car speeds up and catches up.)Jaller: Ok I’m going to shoot at his tires!Takua: Ok-(Jaller shoots through the windshield at a tire. The tire blows and the car spins out.)Takua: Oh man, why did you shoot trough the windshield?!Jaller: Well I was getting flack from the guys that I wasn’t getting shot at enough so yeah.Takua: Ok let’s get him!(Jaller and Takua get out of the car and go up to the window.)Speeder Guy: What seems to be the problem officer? cool.gifJaller: What?!Takua: I don’t believe it!(Jaller and Takua arrest the speeder.)Speeder Guy: What did I do wrong?!Jaller: Can I drive?Takua: No way!(Jaller holds his gun to Takua’s head.)Takua: dry.gifThe End MMN

ecpd_banner.jpg

Chapter 5- In Hot Water

(Jaller and Takua are sitting in the sheriff’s office.)Jaller: I wonder if we’re going to get promotions?!Takua: So that’s why we’re in handcuffs?Jaller: I don-(Sheriff Dekar walks in.)Jaller: Sir thank you for the promotion, I knew it was coming-Dekar: Son this is not about a promotion.Jaller: Its not? :(Dekar: This is about how you illegally upgraded your cruiser, arrested a movie star-Takua: Ok you see he didn’t look like a movie star!Dekar: That’s because he was filming a movie!Jaller: Well where was the film crew?Dekar: You ran them over! And speaking of the film crew, you shot them for “Trying to aid a criminal.”Takua: We sent flowers. :biggrin:Dekar: That doesn’t count.Jaller: Well this guy claiming to be Steven Kanohiburg walks up and was like “You can’t arrest my star.” So I shot him.Dekar: Just get in the cell for three-Takua: Days that’s not so bad.Dekar: Decades.Jaller: What? :oDekar: Or bail.(In a jail cell.)Jaller: The best years of my life, gone.Takua: We will be 46 when we get out.Jaller: Oh no!Takua: Well I’m not staying here.Jaller: How?Takua: I’m going to dig my way out!Jaller: :crying:Guard: Come on, someone posted bail.Jaller: We’re free!Takua: But who? We don’t know anyone that loaded.(Outside, VMN, MMN and Hahli are waiting.)Hahli: I’m glad you guys are ok.Jaller: How did you guys pay?Hahli: Oh yeah just ignore me.VMN: MMN paid.MMN: It’s ok I had five dollar lying around that I didn’t know what to do with.Jaller: Five dollars! I’m going back in there, we’re worth a ton more! :burnmad:Takua: I’m just glad to be out.MMN: You guys don’t even have to pay me back you just have to help me with one thing.(Later.)Takua: You want us to help you rob this house?!MMN: It’s easy.Jaller: I bet it is, but we’re the cops we arrest guy like you!MMN: Come on guys put on these masks!Takua: But it’s just a paper bag with eyeholes!MMN: I made them myself.Jaller: No kidding. http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/sarcastic.gif(The three walk over to the house and break a window.)Takua: Shh shh not so loud!MMN: I’m breaking a window, what do you want from me!Jaller: Ok……. lets go.(The three go inside and see Hewkii sleeping.)Takua: Hey whoa you didn’t say we were breaking in Hewkii’s house and don’t say-MMN: You didn’t ask. :biggrin:Jaller: He will beat the *&@^ out of us!MMN: Maybe out of you but I have a good plan for escape.(Hewkii rolls over and the three jump and hide.)Hewkii (Sleeping): No its ok I’ll just beat you up tomorrow.Jaller: He sleeps with a teddy bear?Takua: This is gold! :tounge:MMN: Ok lets swipe it.Jaller: You broke in just for that?!MMN: Well what did you think I was going to take, money?Jaller: Well here we go.(Jaller and Takua go for the bear and Hewkii wakes up.)Hewkii: Who dares try to take Mr. Snug-a-la fluffy kins of soft stuff land?! http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/angry.pngJaller: Wow you need a shorter name.Hewkii: You die first.Jaller: Mommy. :cry:(The two start to get beat up.)MMN: Well it’s been fun but I got to go Kay-thanks-bye!(MMN leaves.)Jaller and Takua (From inside the house.): AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!(The next day in school Jaller and Takua come in wheel chairs and casts and stuff.)Teacher: What happened to you two?Takua: Well-Teacher: Ok I really don’t care, so Hewkii you have a story you’d like to share?Hewkii: Yes so there I was, in my house, sleeping and three burglars came in I beat the %#$ out-Teacher: Hey! Language.Hewkii: -of two of them and the other one got away.MMN: I wonder who that could be?(Dekar walks in.)Dekar: You two!Jaller and Takua: Yes sir!Dekar: I need you to look for those criminals.Takua: It’s going to be hard to drive-Dekar: I don’t want your lame excuses, get to it!Jaller and Takua: Yes sir.The EndMMN

ecpd_banner.jpg

Chapter 6-Go Fish

(In school.)Teacher: Ok class today we are going on a field trip!MMN: To get ice cream? :biggrin:Teacher: No any ways-MMN: To get donuts? :biggrin:Teacher: No! We are going to-MMN: Get ice cream? :PTeacher: No if you just-MMN: Now are we going to get donuts? :psychotwitch:Teacher: No we are- MMN is there any thing you would like to add?MMN: No.Teacher: Ok so we are going-MMN: Well now that you mention it are we going to get ice cream?Teacher: Yes! It’s out in the back go get it!MMN: Ok!(MMN runs out.)Teacher: Now then we are going on a fishing trip.Jaller: Fish?Takua: Ing?Hafu: No way I’m going with the ice cream!Hewkii: Me too!Macku: You’re not coming?Hewkii: Oh well if you’re going I will go.(The class all leaves except for MMN and Hafu and they get on the bus.)Jaller: Takua do you know how to fish?Takua: I will tell you what I know about fishing if you tell me about “ing”.Jaller: You don’t know about that?!Takua: I fell asleep I guess. :dontgetit:Jaller: Ok well ing is used to make things sound like your doing a lot of work but really it’s just a lie.Takua: Ok well I don’t know any thing about fishing.Jaller: That’s great. <_<(At the fishing spot.)Teacher: Ok class divide into groups of four.Jaller: Ok me; Takua, Hahli and VMN will go this way.VMN: Ok.(Later.)Takua: That was a hike.Jaller: Ok this is a good spot.VMN: Ok so what now?Jaller: Umm I don’t know I didn’t think we’d get this far.Takua: Well we need bait.Jaller: Any volunteers?Takua: Ok VMN get on the line.VMN: No way you do it.Hahli: You don’t use somebody as bait you got to use something.Jaller: Like this bottle?Hahli: No like-MMN: Ice cream? :biggrin:(MMN and Hafu are there, holding ice cream cones.)Jaller: Where did you come from?!Takua: And more importantly where did you get the ice cream?MMN: In answer to the first out back and to the second we found them in said spot.Hafu: There was some for you guys but we ate them on the way.Jaller: Ok let’s get the fish.MMN: Ok!(MMN goes over to the water and hold his ice cream cone over the water and a fish jumps out and gets grabbed by MMN.)MMN: See?Jaller: Show off.(Jaller pushes MMN in the water.)MMN: Ahh!(MMN sinks.)VMN: He can’t swim! :oTakua: Bummer lets go.Hafu: I have an idea!(Hafu grabs a fishing pole and puts ice cream on it and fishes MMN out.)MMN: AH! There were mermaids down there! :nervous:Hahli: What do we do now?Takua: We could make out?Jaller and Hahli: No!Takua: Ok I was only asking.MMN: Lets go back to the bus.VMN: Ok Jaller lead the way.Jaller: Uh um I think it’s that way.VMN: You don’t know do you?Jaller: Um no, not really no.Takua: Don’t worry I put down a trail of breadcrumbs.Hafu: I’m so glad we had a trail to follow you guys with, wait what were you saying?MMN: That was delicious.Takua: We’re dead.Jaller: It won’t be a problem.(Later that night Jaller is running though the woods.)Jaller: Guys? Where are you?MMN: Hi.Jaller: Ahh! :surprised:MMN: You ran away so I offered to follow you.Jaller: What do we do now?MMN: Call for help.Jaller: You have your phone?MMN: Nope, help help! Someone help!Takua: Finally we found you!Jaller: Oh good I thought you’d never find me.VMN: We just followed the path of broken stuff.Jaller: Look the bus!(The group runs over to the bus, get on and go home.)The End

Edited by MatauMetruNui
ecpd_banner.jpg

MMN: Ok!(MMN goes over to the water and hold his ice cream cone over the water and a fish jumps out and gets grabbed by MMN.)MMN: See?Jaller: Show off.(Jaller pushes MMN in the water.)MMN: Ahh!(MMN sinks.)VMN: He can’t swim! :oTakua: Bummer lets go.Hafu: I have an idea!(Hafu grabs a fishing pole and puts ice cream on it and fishes MMN out.)MMN: AH! There were mermaids down there! :nervous:

Best part, keep it coming brotha. VMN

796145519_BZPLotBLogo.png.6d877ccaba9a07cee599cd162e7da3e9.png

Library Topic ^ Credit to Llortor for the custom Nuva Symbols

Chapter 7- The Twilight Zone

Narrator: This one gets away from our usual story, so be prepared for some twists and turns I think you will quite enjoy, today’s story “The Village”.(Jaller, Takua, Hahli, Hewkii, Macku, Hafu, and Matoro wake up in a weird house.)Jaller: Ow my head.(Takua sits up and has a lampshade on his head.)Takua: Hey guys I cant see I’m blind!Jaller: Take the lampshade off!Takua: Oh um that didn’t happen.Hewkii: Where are we?Hafu: I don’t know but it kind of looks like my mommy’s house. :biggrin:(Matoro slaps Hafu.)Matoro: We’re not at you’re moms house! http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gifHafu: :crying:Macku: I’m hungry.Jaller: Lets go see what there is to eat.(The gang goes downstairs and in the kitchen.)Takua: Where is everyone?Jaller: Anyone know how to cook?Hahli: I don’t think it would matter; all the food is fake.Macku: But I just ate like three boxes of crackers!Hafu: Rofl that’s a bummer for you! :superfunny:Hewkii: Did you just say rofl?Hafu: Yes I did.Jaller: Ok lets just go around town, meet back here in an hour.All: Ok.(The gang spreads out and looks around. Later the gang returns.)Takua: Find anything?Hewkii: I found Matoro hiding.Jaller: Why is Matoro scared?Matoro: I’m afraid because every thing is so illogical!Jaller: Well-Matoro: :drool:Takua: You ok-Matoro: :drool:Hafu: Want to go?Jaller: Yes lets run.(The gang runs away from Matoro and goes to the police office.)Takua: Well let’s ask the local cop for help!Jaller: Yeah!(Jaller and Takua go inside.)Takua: Hello?Jaller: We are not burglars!Takua: :???:Jaller: What?(Screams from out side are herd.)Jaller: Did you hear that?Takua: Yeah I did hear that it sounded like an angry mob!Jaller: I guess but it sounded to me like fear.Takua: Well I think you’re a-(Laughing is heard.)Jaller: What was that?!Takua: That’s no mob, that’s a……………… kid?(Jaller and Takua run out side and find nothing.)Takua: Look a tree is knocked over!Jaller: Were is Hahli?!Takua: And those other people.(On the underside of the tree is what looks like a wooden “X” and it is made of plastic.)Jaller: But what’s a fake tree doing here?Takua: I don’t know but where is everybody?(Takua and Jaller run around franticly looking for people.)Jaller: Where is everyone!(A big shadow passes over and tries to pick up Jaller and Takua.)Jaller and Takua: Ahh!!(A big hand picks them up and holds them in its hand.)Big child: Look mommy I found the other ones!Mommy: Put them in the box with the other ones.(The child puts Jaller and Takua in the box and leaves.)Mommy: You need to be careful with your new toys; Daddy had to go a long way for them.(The gang looks out from the box and sees they are in a big bedroom.)Jaller: No! :(Matoro: :wired:Takua: *faceplam*The EndIf anyone thinks this chapter is dumb I can't blame you.MMN

ecpd_banner.jpg