watt is your favorite bionicle head

Tahu3.0

I'd say that the Toa Metru head piece is the most useful in MOCing, particularly since it contains a ball joint which allows for a wide range of poses. The Toa Mata head is my favorite in terms of aesthetic appearance, though.

actually my favorite bionicle head is the 2001 version

Are you talking about the piece which was used for the Toa Mata and Turaga, or the piece that was used in the McDonald's Matoran that year?

Find (digital) me under the name Azani on YouTube, Eurobricks, Discord, the BioMedia Project and the TTV Message Boards.

Please check out Project AFTERMAN on Tumblr and Facebook; I'm proud to have worked as their PR Manager and as a writer.

AAZZ.jpg

Glatorian heads definitely, and Toa Metru heads were epic... there's just something to be said about being able to change out the eye colors without having to replace the entire head (which makes them interchangeable with the glowing eye piece that the Piraka came with)

Speaking of which, say what you want, but I liked the Piraka heads. Glowing teeth, and attaching those really cool spines (or lack thereof in Vezon's case) but yeah... I loved those. :D

• Upvote 1

Animation_Mangaia.png.e38a5644c8a08bfd4c488514025b5017.png

Formerly Iron_Man5

The Metru heads. They were used in at least one set per year every year since they were first used (Not counting 2010). They were in canisters in 04, 07 and 08, and in 05, they were used on the Hagah, in 06 they were used for Axonn, Brutaka and Umbra, and in 09 one was used in Toa Mata Nui. Plus they fit basically every type of mask. (Except from the Inika ones.)

• Upvote 2

VBWj75sh.png

• 2 weeks later...

The Metru heads were very versatile and could work with about everything except krana and 2009 masks, and i find the glatorian heads the only ones without a "demented" mouth.

I like them mostly for their AWESOME mask powers. BTW, do you know if the turaga can use them? 'Cause then Ko- and Po-koro would be like unstoppable and Le-koro would ALWAYS know what the enemy is doing.

(Slightly off topic, but the Turaga do have weakened versions of their mask powers. Not sure what you mean about Le-Koro, since Matau's mask is Illusion.) On topic, I like the versatility of the Vahki heads for non-Toa species.

• Upvote 1

( The bunny slippers hiss and slither into the shadows. ) -Takuaka: Toa of Time

What if the Toa you know best were not destined to be? Interchange: The epic begins

Like a lot of people, my favorite is the Metru Head. Because there's nothing wrong with that head piece. With the mata head it's hard to change the eyes on it, Glatorian head had that ball socket that would make the piece break and the 2001 Matoran... well I think we already know what we think of that (I think).

Don't get me wrong, the Mata and Glatorian heads are great and for MOCs as well, but I think the Metru Head is perfect head piece in my opinion.

:akakunu: My Topics :akakunu:

MOCs: Construct-a-Astronaut

:voyanui: Find Me On :voyanui:

Flickr 10.gif Twitter 10.gif Youtube

(Slightly off topic, but the Turaga do have weakened versions of their mask powers. Not sure what you mean about Le-Koro, since Matau's mask is Illusion.) On topic, I like the versatility of the Vahki heads for non-Toa species.

(Also a bit off topic, but I believe he was referring to the mata heads and the krana. And as far as Le-Koro goes he meant the particular krana that Lewa was afflicted with. But actually all the swarms have access to all 8 versions of the krana so they'd have varied powers and not just one per element type. and yes I'm sure turaga and matoran can use krana powers considering krana are sentient creatures.)

• Upvote 1

Animation_Mangaia.png.e38a5644c8a08bfd4c488514025b5017.png

Formerly Iron_Man5