.I Will Play Any Bionicle Theme!

Oroki

NB: All broken links are fixed!

I will play any Bionicle theme on the piano by request! Yay! :D No sheet music required.

Just leave a comment or PM me and I will put it on my SoundCloud

Tracks:

IWPABT #1: Theme from Bionicle 2: Legends of Metru Nui

IWPABT #2: Lhikan's Theme

IWPABT #3: Adventures

IWPABT #4: The Battle for Mata Nui intro

IWPABT #5: Bionicle Heroes: Hero Mode

IWPABT #6: Time

IWPABT #7: The Chronicler's Company

IWPABT #8: Le-Wahi

IWPABT #9: Matoran

Transscriptions:

IWPABT #1: Chord sheet

IWPABT #2: Chord sheet Guitar tabs

IWPABT #4: Marimba adaption

IWPABT #7: Chord sheet (and score for some reason)

Requests:

1. Hura Mafa Flow (Kuan)

2. Theme from Bionicle Heroes (AidenBionicle1)

3. Earthy Delights from Bionicle Heroes GBA (AceGreenLegend)

4. Ga-Koro Theme from MNOLG II (Master Inika)

5. Catch the Takea from MNOLG II (Master Inika)

6. Theme from Bionicle 3: Web of Shadows (MakutaSardrox123)

7. Le-Koro Highway (Fordianl)

8. Bionicle Heroes: Avak's Dynamo (Toa Brian Nuva and ghidora131)

9. Gali vs. Tarakava (Kuan)

10. Creeping in my Soul (The Malicious Phantom)

11. Theme from Bionicle: Mask of Light (Toa Fluttershy)

12. Gravity Hurts (Wazdakka and TheKanohiIgnika)

13. Vezon's Awakening (Labouka)

14. Bionicle: the Game: Ko-Mahi Bohrok Fight (Kuan)

15. Le-Koro Band (Jam Pot)

16. Theme of Bionicle: the Game (Toa Kayn)

17. Piraka Rap xD (Octodad)

18. Bionicle Brain (Lime Paradox)

19. Bionicle: The Game: Le-Wahi Area 3 (UngluedBike and Kuan)

20. Vakama's Talk (John Smith)

21. Templar Bionicle Theme (Jedi Knight Krazy)

22. Bionicle Heroes: The Cleansing Plant (TheSkakdiChronicler)

23. Bionicle: The Game Main Theme (levaNuva)

:blink: Dat list. I'd better get busy.

!!! Need my piano rendition of a certain Bionicle-related melody for your animation/podcast/movie/etc? Great! Just make sure to give credit.

Edited by Oroki
  • Upvote 12

banner1.png

OOH. Would you be able to put up some sheet music of it? Or do you just do it by ear?

In any case, hmm. I want to request a song called on Nuparu's Boomboxor "Adventures", but I'm not sure what it's actually called. :/

Do any of you know?

Also, would you possibly be able to do piano versions of the "lyric songs" or whatever? Like "Face Me", or "Hero"?

rsz_screenshot_from_un_chien_andalou.jpg
My Writing Blog (more writing coming soon!)

My Bionicle/LEGO Blog (defunct)

Hyfudiar on Spotify (noise/drone/experimental music)

Both Lhikan's themes are on it's way!

Since BoomBoxor doesn't exist at the moment, I will need another source to make sure what "Adventures" is. What soundtrack is it from? Could you describe it?

I could make sheet music by request. Normally I think by chords rather than absolute notes, but anything's possible. Shall I write out "Adventures"?

And yes, of course I will do "lyric songs" too! I could play the full songs or just an accompaniment, or both, why not.

Whoops, the link to the tabs didn't work. Fixed it! Btw, if you're wondering why I made those: it's for some guy on YouTube who wanted to learn it on the guitar, and I thought maybe someone here might be interested too.

Edited by -Windrider-
  • Upvote 1

banner1.png

Very nice playing - I'm not familiar with the original music (it's been so long), but I certainly enjoyed what I heard. Some of the passages in the Lhikan Theme seemed to have unexpected accents, which gave a labored feel to some of the lines. Nonetheless, your touch seems to be very smooth. How long have you been playing?

Very nice playing - I'm not familiar with the original music (it's been so long), but I certainly enjoyed what I heard. Some of the passages in the Lhikan Theme seemed to have unexpected accents, which gave a labored feel to some of the lines. Nonetheless, your touch seems to be very smooth. How long have you been playing?

Thanks! I admit, maybe it was a bit labored, it did a lot of takes and thought really hard to get it just right. My piano is extremely sensitive. Maybe I´ll try a looser approach in future covers. I´ve been playing for a good five years now.

The second track is from the part about Lhikan´s spirit star and a scene where Turaga Lhikan talks to the toa in the prison, and still some other scenes probably.

banner1.png

Well I thanked you in your profile feed, but I realized I should probably have thanked you in the topic. It's really good, and it was not what I expected (That is not criticism, FYI =P). What I was expecting was some pretty upbeat piano playing (like the original song), and it suprised me (again, that is not criticism). So, thanks again. I will definitely be coming back to this topic.

Edited by Mairanui

2xu8Ptu.png

Haha, thanks and your welcome! Yeah, I didn't see it until you told me.

It makes sense, anyway. Listening to the original, you may have noticed that it's so upbeat because of the vast electronic beat (which I'm also a fan of though). Take the beat away, and what's left will be entirely different.

It actually makes me thouroughly appreciate how good this part of the soundtrack was. It's actually a very melancholic piece and dark-sounding piece (especially the atonal part), but through the beat it's elevated to a whole other level of awesomeness.

banner1.png

Hey, I would like to make a request. Could you play the theme of Battle for Mata Nui? You can look it up on YouTube, but break it up into the bass portion and the melody if you have to. And, I don't know if you have a way to do this, but could you put up a copy of the sheet music based on what you played? I think it would sound sick on marimba. :)

new_sig_legacy_2.png

Guess what? I did Adventures! Enjoy! I'm still working on Battle for Mata Nui. I want to mae it something more than the overcompressed synth beat it used to be.

Anything else you'd like to hear? I'm kinda running out of requests, so anything's welcome, really.

banner1.png

• 3 weeks later...

Has anyone suggested the chronicler's company theme? This is to me the main theme of 01-03

Another good one is le-wahi's theme.

Those haven't been suggested yet. So the chonicler's company is this, right?

And assuming that you referring to MNOLG themes, I suppose that that Le-Wahi's theme is the part where you first explore the region (with/without Taipu)?

• Upvote 1

banner1.png

Has anyone suggested the chronicler's company theme? This is to me the main theme of 01-03

Another good one is le-wahi's theme.

Those haven't been suggested yet. So the chonicler's company is

, right?

And assuming that you referring to MNOLG themes, I suppose that that Le-Wahi's theme is the part where you first explore the region (with/without Taipu)?

Yep, that's the chronicler's company theme.

The other one is found here:

(7:37)

Tu2d6W7.jpg

If anyone can get in on this, and if it's not too much to ask, I'd like a midi/rendition of The Bionicle Music from the Powerpack. I've always wondered what that Latin chanting was.

While I definitely could make out the notes for you and write out the melodies, it just wouldn't sound the same, as The Bionicle Music is mostly atonal stuff and timbres.

In other words, I can't reproduce the whole composition and turn it into a performable song, but I can analyze the used samples if you want.

banner1.png

The first one?

should have clarified, haha, the le-wahi theme I'm talking about is in this vid.

There are like 5. So it may be in it, but which is it? :???: Is it the le-koro party-theme? Is it the xylophone+flute theme from the bohrok animations?

banner1.png

The first one?

should have clarified, haha, the le-wahi theme I'm talking about is in this vid.

There are like 5. So it may be in it, but which is it? :???: Is it the le-koro party-theme? Is it the xylophone+flute theme from the bohrok animations?

Yep! That one. (It's find if it doesn't work)

Tu2d6W7.jpg

I'd like to request the MNOG II Ga-Koro theme, and also the music that plays when Hahli's chasing the Takea. They're both in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YYFwQEgCy4 (the main Ga-Koro theme starts at :32, the Takea music starts at 2:13.)

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

Hi Oroki!

Hope you don't mind a small and I hope easy request from me to play the Bionicle Mask of Light Theme Song (the all-familiar theme song we all grew to love I hope!), I was hoping you can do a reendition rather than just follow the piano. Here's the link if you need it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbJqNAVeRdc

All the best! I'm open for consultation if you need it.

From one piano player to another,

Zaktansnake

Edited by Zaktansnake
  • Upvote 1

pokebannerforzaktansnake.png
Credit goes to Bundalings for the Signature!