• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

.I Will Play Any Bionicle Theme!

Featured Bionicle Music Awesome Soundtrack

• Please log in to reply
120 replies to this topic

#41 Offline Makuta Luroka

Makuta Luroka
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Co-President of the Oligarchy of MOPE

• 21-June 08
  • 982 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 08 2014 - 01:27 PM

I think the Gali vs. Tarakava theme might sound good on piano.

-- :m: :a: :k: :u: :t: :a: :l: :u: :r: :m_o: :k: :a:

Posted Image
Posted Image
Read my epic, Hydranus' Log

#42 Offline The Phantom Terror

The Phantom Terror
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 18-February 13
  • 1,275 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 08 2014 - 04:32 PM

Can you do an acoustic of Creeping in My Soul (the Barraki CD Demo version)

14612551615_f885b55eb5_o.jpg

|+| Flickr |+| MOCpages |+| Facebook |+| YouTube |+|

|+| Rock Raiders United |+| SOLISMagna |+| Tumblr |+| TTV |+|

#43 Offline ToaFluttershy

ToaFluttershy
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 12-February 14
  • 9 posts

Posted Jul 08 2014 - 06:08 PM

Could you do the Mask Of Light theme and can I use it as a Youtube intro/outro? I will give you credit in the description. ( you will need to make it downloadable, though)

BTW here's a video just in case:

Edited by ToaFluttershy, Jul 08 2014 - 06:13 PM.

#44 Offline Thunder on the Mountain

Thunder on the Mountain
  • Members
  • Steely Visionary

• 08-August 07
  • 357 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 08 2014 - 07:11 PM

Okay, I can't lie. Listening to Lhikan's theme honestly choked me up a bit. So much nostalgia. I'm not typically very emotional over franchises of any kind really but that's a slice of resurrected childhood there. Wow.

You played it SO beautifully too, probably had a bigger effect than actually listening to the original theme would have. Lotsa respect for you man. Wow. That's gorgeous.

Posted Image

#45 Offline Makuta Marox

Makuta Marox
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 09-February 10
  • 10 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 08 2014 - 08:25 PM

I suggest the any (or all) of theme music from BIONICLE: Mask of Light.  Absolutely classic stuff.

Excellent piano-playing by the way. :)

#46 Offline LordofBionicles

LordofBionicles
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 11-February 10
  • 583 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 08 2014 - 09:06 PM

Really amazing, makes me feel like wanting to play a piano right away!

Edited by LordofBionicles, Jul 08 2014 - 09:07 PM.

#47 Offline toa of mystery

toa of mystery
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 11-April 03
  • 63 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 08 2014 - 10:07 PM

Hi Oroki!

Hope you don't mind a small and I hope easy request from me to play the Bionicle Mask of Light Theme Song (the all-familiar theme song we all grew to love I hope!), I was hoping you can do a reendition rather than just follow the piano. Here's the link if you need it:

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=nbJqNAVeRdc

All the best! I'm open for consultation if you need it.

From one piano player to another,

Zaktansnake

I would really enjoy sheet music of this. It might be cool to do a sort of medly of the best themes from Mask of Light.

#48 Offline -Windrider-

-Windrider-
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Global Moderators
  • Literally Kagome

• 05-February 03
  • 5,611 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted Jul 08 2014 - 10:10 PM

Looks like being on the front page can be a blessing and a curse, with all these requests rolling in. : P

#49 Offline ghidora131

ghidora131
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 21-June 13
  • 458 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 08 2014 - 11:14 PM

Wow, Oroki, you sure have a lot on your hands.

Anyway, Nice job!

Ghidora131 approves!

You mastered it wonderfully, just as I had predicted! I was

amazed at how accurate it was!

Also, as previously stated, the Avak fight theme.

(someone needs to make this thing FEATURED!)

[url=The (supposed) quest for the mask of hype]

touch the sky
learn to fly
legends will carry us thousands of miles
Take a stand
hold the land
make sure that everyone's ready to win
Find the speed
all you need
team up for battle we fly, fly
And if we try
we can survive
all the way unto the end.

#50 Offline Disciple

Disciple
  • Members
  • Emerging Mata Nuian Protector

• 12-August 03
  • 1,604 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 09 2014 - 01:18 AM

I second Zaktansnake's request. I could never get enough of the MoL theme, so an extended rendition would be really awesome. Really loving the LOMN Theme as well as Lhikan's Theme. Brings back a lot of memories!

Pretty impressive stuff. Thanks for sharing. :)

#51 Offline Oroki

Oroki
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 29-May 14
  • 211 posts

Posted Jul 09 2014 - 08:51 AM

Omg, thanks, all you guys!  :happydance: I promise to look at every request carefully. I have no idea if I will succeed to play all of them, but that's the aim. Double requests may or may not get slid in front, I don't know yet.

Next up is 'Vakama's Final Vision' (though a more appropiate title seems to be 'Time'). It's already stunning by itself, so I'm spending a lot of time figuring out how to live up to it. Next are a few of my all time favorites which shouldn't take too long.

Generally, you guys make pretty clear requests, and I encourage that. I might also make a few guidelines for requesting, so that things will go more smoothly in the future. I'll always pm you if any problems show up.

It's nice to see how things are really taking off now. Making these has been something I've been wanting to do for a while. It seems to be a great way to help keeping Bionicle alive and a reason for me to keep practicing. But for now, thank you for requesting, thank you for following, thank you for featuring my topic and stay awesome!

Keep calm and love Bionicle! :biorules:

banner1.png

#52 Offline Wazdakka

Wazdakka
  • Members
  • Scavenger Va

• 31-October 12
  • 650 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 09 2014 - 01:12 PM

Gravity Hurts (original Bionicle Cryoshell version w/ Niels Brinick)

Just curious - I play piano as well, so I'm wondering if there's any way that we could see some sheet music.

Thanks.

Steam Name: Toa Onua - always ready for TF2 or a good chat.Xbox Live Gamertag: PluggedSky51173 - Halo 4 for (4) the win!Minecraft Username: ThePoohster - sometimes play on T9K.Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko set), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Black, White, and Grey Krana, Heat Vision, Sonic, Fire Resistance, Power Scream, and Shadow Kraata, Axonn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

#53 Offline TheGeekIgnika

TheGeekIgnika
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 13-January 14
  • 28 posts

Posted Jul 09 2014 - 03:56 PM

I would like to see Gravity Hurts on the piano.  Thanks!

TheGeekIgnika, the caffeinated cyber-ninja.  Or just some idiot with a computer.  You choose.

If I sounded like a geek in this

post, you are correct.

"Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection.  It means never having to play it cool about about how much you like something.  It's basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult.  Being a geek is extremely liberating." - Simon Pegg

99% of BZPower has grown out of this pointless fad. If you're part of the 1% willing

to cling to it out of an irrational pseudo-nostalgia, copy and paste this into your signature!

Everybody is entitled to an opinion.  Even me.

#54 Offline Tren Krom

Tren Krom
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 17-December 05
  • 1,215 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 09 2014 - 05:04 PM

If anyone can get in on this, and if it's not too much to ask, I'd like a midi/rendition of The Bionicle Music from the Powerpack. I've always wondered what that Latin chanting was.

While I definitely could make out the notes for you and write out the melodies, it just wouldn't sound the same, as The Bionicle Music is mostly atonal stuff and timbres.

In other words, I can't reproduce the whole composition and turn it into a performable song, but I can analyze the used samples if you want.

I'd be fine with that, if you have the time.

Come see my story-corrected Tahu And Takanuva MoCs

#55 Offline Labouka

Labouka
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 04-April 10
  • 57 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 10 2014 - 04:17 PM

Think you could play Vezon's final boss battle theme from Bionicle Heroes? This will be an awesomesauce to try. :D

Edited by Labouka, Jul 10 2014 - 04:19 PM.

the_medic_is_house.jpg

#56 Offline Jedi Knight Krazy

Jedi Knight Krazy
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Defeated

• 03-December 02
  • 2,785 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 10 2014 - 07:11 PM

This is awesome! Any chance you could take a video of your keyboard while playing these? Obviously a full tutorial video would be overkill, but I'd love to see the actual notes being played.

My musical request: the "Bionicle Theme" from MNOLG/Power Pack. I'm not actually sure this can be done, given that the crazy percussion is much of what makes the music so recognizable, but... if you can...? :D

IrMSNn3.png

#57 Offline Oroki

Oroki
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 29-May 14
  • 211 posts

Posted Jul 11 2014 - 04:46 AM

This is awesome! Any chance you could take a video of your keyboard while playing these? Obviously a full tutorial video would be overkill, but I'd love to see the actual notes being played.

My musical request: the "Bionicle Theme" from MNOLG/Power Pack. I'm not actually sure this can be done, given that the crazy percussion is much of what makes the music so recognizable, but... if you can...? :D

First of all, thanks, and second, I've been wanting to do piano tutorial videos for a while, but I don't have the proper recording material yet.

The Bionicle Music from the power pack is too alien from the piano to actually adapt it, sorry. :( But: someone requested this one before and we agreed that I'd do an analysis instead.

banner1.png

#58 Offline Makuta Luroka

Makuta Luroka
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 21-June 08
  • 982 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 11 2014 - 11:18 AM

Ko-Wahi Bohrok Battle from BIONICLE the game.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#59 Offline Jam Pot

Jam Pot
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 02-April 09
  • 589 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 12 2014 - 01:46 PM

Wow, Adventures was magnificent!

What about the flute element from the Le-Koro Band, from after you escape the Nui-Rama hive in MNOG? Y'know, the bit when Lewa gets his silver Kanohi in the suva, there's this beautiful flute bit. Just a suggestion.

Blog|YouTube|Flickr

Making brickfilms since 2007.

Check out my latest animations: Green, Vampire Owls, and Avengers Tower!

The first episode of Nuva, Magnetic Mania, is now live! Check it out!

Posted Image

#60 Offline Oroki

Oroki
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 29-May 14
  • 211 posts

Posted Jul 12 2014 - 07:19 PM

I'm back! Get ready for hallucinations. And here's a marimba arrangement for The Battle for Mata Nui that I promised.

Wow, Adventures was magnificent!

What about the flute element from the Le-Koro Band, from after you escape the Nui-Rama hive in MNOG? Y'know, the bit when Lewa gets his silver Kanohi in the suva, there's this beautiful flute bit. Just a suggestion.

I'm glad you like it. :)

Since that flute melody is designed to fit on top of the Le-Koro Band theme, I think it's best to combine those into one IWPABT. It's technically the same song. Great suggestion, it's a beautiful melody.

banner1.png

#61 Offline Overscore

Overscore
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Lightning Voyager

• 14-March 13
  • 339 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jul 13 2014 - 05:44 PM

Wow! "Time" is awesome and really dramatic. Personally, I think it could have easily replaced the original full-orchestra song.

Thanks!

Edited by Snubby, Aug 19 2014 - 05:58 PM.

˙˙˙609ƖƖϛƖㄣ6Ɩϛ69ㄣƖㄣ8ƐƖᄅϛ99ㄣ0ᄅ88ㄣϛ0Ɛϛ0ƐƐƖƖ009Ɛ06ϛᄅ68ㄥ9Ɛㄣ9ƐϛƖㄥƖ60ㄣϛᄅ6ᄅ8ᄅ960ᄅ60ᄅϛƖ88ㄣㄥƖ88ϛϛƖƐ909900ㄥ8ϛㄣᄅㄥ  
  ƐㄥᄅƖㄣƖ6ㄣᄅ09ᄅㄥ09Ɛ6ƐƐƖᄅ8ㄣ99ᄅƐㄣϛㄣ0Ɩ98ㄣƐ09ㄣƐᄅ699ϛ8ㄣ9ϛㄣƖ606Ɩ0ᄅƖㄥᄅϛ9ƖƐ8ㄥ98ㄥƐƐᄅ8ㄣ9ϛㄥㄣ8ᄅƖ9ㄣㄣƐƐ6ϛ99ϛㄥ60Ɩ88ᄅㄣㄣ  
  96Ɩ8Ɛ0Ɛ6ㄣϛ68ㄣ6ᄅᄅ9ㄣㄣ96ϛϛϛ0ƖƖᄅϛ8Ɛ6Ɩ0ㄥᄅ0Ɩㄣ8ᄅ0ϛㄣㄥƖƖƖ8ㄣ8ᄅƖ80ㄣ6ϛƐϛᄅㄥƖƐᄅᄅ8ϛ0ϛϛ609ㄣㄣ8Ɛ60ㄥㄣ990Ɛᄅ8ᄅƐƖϛ9808ㄣƖᄅ8  
  6ㄥ90ㄥƖƖᄅㄣƐϛᄅ8ㄣƐ08ᄅ986680ᄅ98ᄅ90ㄣ9Ɩ8ㄥ0Ɛᄅ6ϛㄣㄣ6ㄣㄥ60ᄅ8ϛ0ƖϛㄥƐ66Ɛ69Ɩㄥ6Ɩㄣ88ᄅ0ϛ6ㄥᄅƐ8ƐƐㄣ9ᄅ9ㄣ8ƐᄅƐ6ㄥ68ϛƐϛ9ᄅ6ϛƖㄣƖ˙

#62 Offline Toa Kayn

Toa Kayn
  • Members
  • Armored Protector

• 17-June 12
  • 324 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 13 2014 - 06:42 PM

Bionicle: The Game Main Theme. I'm sure it holds a special place in many of our hearts

9HYoRY7.pngBZ Koro - The Movie 2 - 40% Complete (Trailer #1 99% Complete, If it took this long to do the trailer then...)  

#63 Offline doodleloot

doodleloot
  • Members
  • Lightning Voyager

• 30-April 14
  • 347 posts

Posted Jul 14 2014 - 04:44 AM

You're great at playing the Piano and all the songs you've played for us so far sound amazing. But I've noticed that the audio quality is kind of bad. Have you thought about investing in a good microphone yet? I'd be willing to donate if you're missing the cash and I'm sure a lot of others here would too.

bzp_banner_small.png

Mata Nui Online Game III: Destinies

#64 Offline Oroki

Oroki
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 29-May 14
  • 211 posts

Posted Jul 14 2014 - 07:24 AM

You're great at playing the Piano and all the songs you've played for us so far sound amazing. But I've noticed that the audio quality is kind of bad. Have you thought about investing in a good microphone yet? I'd be willing to donate if you're missing the cash and I'm sure a lot of others here would too.

I completely agree and I'm doing al I can for better sound quality. So far I had to record everything with my laptop, so someone had to say it at some point. Hopefully, I'll have my hands on a brand new mic very soon.

banner1.png

#65 Offline ToaFluttershy

ToaFluttershy
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 12-February 14
  • 9 posts

Posted Jul 14 2014 - 06:54 PM

Do you mind putting download links for your songs? y'know, for some of us who use them, and will totally give you credit for your work.

#66 Offline Toa Kayn

Toa Kayn
  • Members
  • Armored Protector

• 17-June 12
  • 324 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 14 2014 - 08:54 PM

Do you mind putting download links for your songs? y'know, for some of us who use them, and will totally give you credit for your work.

Can't you download them off of SoundCloud? Sorry if I'm mistaken

9HYoRY7.pngBZ Koro - The Movie 2 - 40% Complete (Trailer #1 99% Complete, If it took this long to do the trailer then...)  

#67 Online Wally

Wally
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • Certified Dinosaur Pedant

• 04-February 07
  • 2,838 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 14 2014 - 09:05 PM

play the piraka rap

Posted Image

#68 Offline Lime Paradox

Lime Paradox
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior Defeated

• 10-July 07
  • 2,906 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 14 2014 - 09:58 PM

play the piraka rap

Better suggestion: Bionicle Brain

Posted Image

#69 Offline Toa Kayn

Toa Kayn
  • Members
  • Armored Protector

• 17-June 12
  • 324 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 14 2014 - 10:05 PM

play the piraka rap

I was just listening to that on your soundcloud. Why? Oh why!?

#70 Offline Elissa

Elissa
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 30-January 10
  • 223 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 15 2014 - 08:07 AM

I'm in love! Thank you <3

Just curious, is there any way you can do just piano chords for Lhikan's theme and LOMN Theme (I don't need a full transcription, just the chords?)

#71 Offline UngluedBike

UngluedBike
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

• 18-November 13
  • 930 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 15 2014 - 09:02 AM

Please, please can you do this one? it is so beautiful.

15963094246_bc129ba163.jpg

#72 Offline Makuta Luroka

Makuta Luroka
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 21-June 08
  • 982 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 15 2014 - 09:10 AM

^This.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#73 Offline ToaFluttershy

ToaFluttershy
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 12-February 14
  • 9 posts

Posted Jul 15 2014 - 09:52 AM

I remember thinking that too, but apparently there has to be a special download button present, and I'm assuming it's up to the creator to decide if it's there or not.

#74 Offline Protalgift

Protalgift
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Lightning Voyager

• 31-January 10
  • 335 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jul 15 2014 - 10:49 AM

I remember thinking that too, but apparently there has to be a special download button present, and I'm assuming it's up to the creator to decide if it's there or not.

I see the download button, so I don't know why you can't see it? Do you have a soundcloud account? Maybe that is what it is. *shrug*

Anyways, Time turned out fantastic. I never really got into the Bionicle Music by itself, and couldn't name a single track until now. This is some really good stuff, right here. Please keep the music coming!

YYxz7a2.jpg

#75 Offline Oroki

Oroki
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 29-May 14
  • 211 posts

Posted Jul 15 2014 - 10:54 AM

:o Thanks for pointing this out. I enabled the download links for the tracks.

I'm in love! Thank you <3
Just curious, is there any way you can do just piano chords for Lhikan's theme and LOMN Theme (I don't need a full transcription, just the chords?)

Yay. And yes. These are very chord-based compositions, so it's very much possible. I will put them up jazz-style (melody with chords on top).

play the piraka rap

You guys have no mercy, do you?

banner1.png

#76 Offline ToaFluttershy

ToaFluttershy
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 12-February 14
  • 9 posts

Posted Jul 15 2014 - 05:01 PM

I see the download button, so I don't know why you can't see it? Do you have a soundcloud account? Maybe that is what it is. *shrug*

Anyways, Time turned out fantastic. I never really got into the Bionicle Music by itself, and couldn't name a single track until now. This is some really good stuff, right here. Please keep the music coming!

I have no account but I guess he fixed it anyways.

#77 Offline Oroki

Oroki
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 29-May 14
  • 211 posts

Posted Jul 19 2014 - 12:58 PM

“I didn’t rest at Kini-Nui when those Rahi attacked,” Taipu replied. He looked around at Tamaru and Kopeke hard at work. “I don’t know where Hafu and Kapura are … but it looks to me like the Chronicler’s Company lives again.”

We've all been waiting for this one, haven't we?

The Chronicler's Company is honored today in a five-minute cover. I hope you guys like it. I'll try to get Le-Wahi up as soon as possible. So, good? Bad? Needz more epic dance-dance? Let's aim for high standards.

I have no account but I guess he fixed it anyways.

Yep! All fixed as soon as I saw it.

Edited by Oroki, Jul 25 2014 - 12:23 AM.

banner1.png

#78 Offline John Smith

John Smith
  • Members
  • Toa

• 28-December 11
  • 148 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 19 2014 - 04:33 PM

I don't think I've seen "Vakama's Talk," the ending theme from MNOG, requested. Would that one be doable? Thanks!

Merry Christmas, everyone!

#79 Offline Emzee

Emzee
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Assistants
  • BZPRPG Guru & Senior Staff

• 23-July 02
  • 6,750 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Jul 20 2014 - 01:11 PM

These are some really good performances you're rolling out, Oroki. I especially like #7, very varied and it keeps my attention. Can't wait to hear your future works. You certainly have your work cut out for you! 

FCG Devlog Entry #7: Project Update

plb_banner_teaser.jpg

BZPRPG: News | General Discussion | My Profiles

Wokapu | Ra'lhen | Wokodin | Wokiya Catarix

#80 Offline Jedi Knight Krazy

Jedi Knight Krazy
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Defeated

• 03-December 02
  • 2,785 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 20 2014 - 01:39 PM

OK, I have an actual feasible request this time: the theme from the Bohrok-Kal defeat animation, one of the single most epic Templar tracks.

I would be especially curious to hear an analysis of that "ahhhhwahhh" sort of noise at the beginning and throughout (it's heard a lot in MNOLG as well - it's sort of a leitmotif for Mata Nui); I've been trying to reproduce that sound for a while without much luck.

IrMSNn3.png

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users