.I Will Play Any Bionicle Theme!

Oroki

Okay, I can't lie. Listening to Lhikan's theme honestly choked me up a bit. So much nostalgia. I'm not typically very emotional over franchises of any kind really but that's a slice of resurrected childhood there. Wow.

You played it SO beautifully too, probably had a bigger effect than actually listening to the original theme would have. Lotsa respect for you man. Wow. That's gorgeous.

• Upvote 3
exo-toa_battle.jpg

Hi Oroki!

Hope you don't mind a small and I hope easy request from me to play the Bionicle Mask of Light Theme Song (the all-familiar theme song we all grew to love I hope!), I was hoping you can do a reendition rather than just follow the piano. Here's the link if you need it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbJqNAVeRdc

All the best! I'm open for consultation if you need it.

From one piano player to another,

Zaktansnake

I would really enjoy sheet music of this. It might be cool to do a sort of medly of the best themes from Mask of Light.

Wow, Oroki, you sure have a lot on your hands.

Anyway, Nice job!

Ghidora131 approves!

You mastered it wonderfully, just as I had predicted! I was

amazed at how accurate it was!

Also, as previously stated, the Avak fight theme.

(someone needs to make this thing FEATURED!)

I second Zaktansnake's request. I could never get enough of the MoL theme, so an extended rendition would be really awesome. Really loving the LOMN Theme as well as Lhikan's Theme. Brings back a lot of memories!

Pretty impressive stuff. Thanks for sharing. :)

Omg, thanks, all you guys!  :happydance: I promise to look at every request carefully. I have no idea if I will succeed to play all of them, but that's the aim. Double requests may or may not get slid in front, I don't know yet.

Next up is 'Vakama's Final Vision' (though a more appropiate title seems to be 'Time'). It's already stunning by itself, so I'm spending a lot of time figuring out how to live up to it. Next are a few of my all time favorites which shouldn't take too long.

Generally, you guys make pretty clear requests, and I encourage that. I might also make a few guidelines for requesting, so that things will go more smoothly in the future. I'll always pm you if any problems show up.

It's nice to see how things are really taking off now. Making these has been something I've been wanting to do for a while. It seems to be a great way to help keeping Bionicle alive and a reason for me to keep practicing. But for now, thank you for requesting, thank you for following, thank you for featuring my topic and stay awesome!

Keep calm and love Bionicle! :biorules:

• Upvote 2

banner1.png

Gravity Hurts (original Bionicle Cryoshell version w/ Niels Brinick)

Just curious - I play piano as well, so I'm wondering if there's any way that we could see some sheet music.

Thanks.

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

I would like to see Gravity Hurts on the piano.  Thanks!

TheGeekIgnika, the caffeinated cyber-ninja.  Or just some idiot with a computer.  You choose.

If I sounded like a geek in this

post, you are correct.

"Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection.  It means never having to play it cool about about how much you like something.  It's basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult.  Being a geek is extremely liberating." - Simon Pegg

99% of BZPower has grown out of this pointless fad. If you're part of the 1% willing

to cling to it out of an irrational pseudo-nostalgia, copy and paste this into your signature!

Everybody is entitled to an opinion.  Even me.

If anyone can get in on this, and if it's not too much to ask, I'd like a midi/rendition of The Bionicle Music from the Powerpack. I've always wondered what that Latin chanting was.

While I definitely could make out the notes for you and write out the melodies, it just wouldn't sound the same, as The Bionicle Music is mostly atonal stuff and timbres.

In other words, I can't reproduce the whole composition and turn it into a performable song, but I can analyze the used samples if you want.

I'd be fine with that, if you have the time.

Come see my story-corrected Tahu And Takanuva MoCs

This is awesome! Any chance you could take a video of your keyboard while playing these? Obviously a full tutorial video would be overkill, but I'd love to see the actual notes being played.

My musical request: the "Bionicle Theme" from MNOLG/Power Pack. I'm not actually sure this can be done, given that the crazy percussion is much of what makes the music so recognizable, but... if you can...? :D

IrMSNn3.png

This is awesome! Any chance you could take a video of your keyboard while playing these? Obviously a full tutorial video would be overkill, but I'd love to see the actual notes being played.

My musical request: the "Bionicle Theme" from MNOLG/Power Pack. I'm not actually sure this can be done, given that the crazy percussion is much of what makes the music so recognizable, but... if you can...? :D

First of all, thanks, and second, I've been wanting to do piano tutorial videos for a while, but I don't have the proper recording material yet.

The Bionicle Music from the power pack is too alien from the piano to actually adapt it, sorry. :( But: someone requested this one before and we agreed that I'd do an analysis instead.

• Upvote 1

banner1.png

Wow, Adventures was magnificent!

What about the flute element from the Le-Koro Band, from after you escape the Nui-Rama hive in MNOG? Y'know, the bit when Lewa gets his silver Kanohi in the suva, there's this beautiful flute bit. Just a suggestion.

• Upvote 1

Making brickfilms since 2007.

Check out my latest animations:

, and Avengers Tower!

The first episode of Nuva,

Magnetic Mania, is now live! Check it out!

burning_logo.jpg

I'm back! Get ready for hallucinations. And here's a marimba arrangement for The Battle for Mata Nui that I promised.

Wow, Adventures was magnificent!

What about the flute element from the Le-Koro Band, from after you escape the Nui-Rama hive in MNOG? Y'know, the bit when Lewa gets his silver Kanohi in the suva, there's this beautiful flute bit. Just a suggestion.

I'm glad you like it. :)

Since that flute melody is designed to fit on top of the Le-Koro Band theme, I think it's best to combine those into one IWPABT. It's technically the same song. Great suggestion, it's a beautiful melody.

• Upvote 1

banner1.png

Bionicle: The Game Main Theme. I'm sure it holds a special place in many of our hearts

• Upvote 1

9HYoRY7.pngKayn's Thought: My hiatus of Bionicle has ended

You're great at playing the Piano and all the songs you've played for us so far sound amazing. But I've noticed that the audio quality is kind of bad. Have you thought about investing in a good microphone yet? I'd be willing to donate if you're missing the cash and I'm sure a lot of others here would too.

Hail Denmark

You're great at playing the Piano and all the songs you've played for us so far sound amazing. But I've noticed that the audio quality is kind of bad. Have you thought about investing in a good microphone yet? I'd be willing to donate if you're missing the cash and I'm sure a lot of others here would too.

I completely agree and I'm doing al I can for better sound quality. So far I had to record everything with my laptop, so someone had to say it at some point. Hopefully, I'll have my hands on a brand new mic very soon.

banner1.png

Do you mind putting download links for your songs? y'know, for some of us who use them, and will totally give you credit for your work.

Can't you download them off of SoundCloud? Sorry if I'm mistaken

play the piraka rap

Better suggestion: Bionicle Brain

I was just listening to that on your soundcloud. Why? Oh why!?

Do you mind putting download links for your songs? y'know, for some of us who use them, and will totally give you credit for your work.

I remember thinking that too, but apparently there has to be a special download button present, and I'm assuming it's up to the creator to decide if it's there or not.

I remember thinking that too, but apparently there has to be a special download button present, and I'm assuming it's up to the creator to decide if it's there or not.

I see the download button, so I don't know why you can't see it? Do you have a soundcloud account? Maybe that is what it is. *shrug*

Anyways, Time turned out fantastic. I never really got into the Bionicle Music by itself, and couldn't name a single track until now. This is some really good stuff, right here. Please keep the music coming!

:o Thanks for pointing this out. I enabled the download links for the tracks.

I'm in love! Thank you <3

Just curious, is there any way you can do just piano chords for Lhikan's theme and LOMN Theme (I don't need a full transcription, just the chords?)

Yay. And yes. These are very chord-based compositions, so it's very much possible. I will put them up jazz-style (melody with chords on top).

play the piraka rap

Better suggestion: Bionicle Brain

You guys have no mercy, do you?

• Upvote 2

banner1.png

I see the download button, so I don't know why you can't see it? Do you have a soundcloud account? Maybe that is what it is. *shrug*

Anyways, Time turned out fantastic. I never really got into the Bionicle Music by itself, and couldn't name a single track until now. This is some really good stuff, right here. Please keep the music coming!

I have no account but I guess he fixed it anyways.

“I didn’t rest at Kini-Nui when those Rahi attacked,” Taipu replied. He looked around at Tamaru and Kopeke hard at work. “I don’t know where Hafu and Kapura are … but it looks to me like the Chronicler’s Company lives again.”

We've all been waiting for this one, haven't we?

The Chronicler's Company is honored today in a five-minute cover. I hope you guys like it. I'll try to get Le-Wahi up as soon as possible. So, good? Bad? Needz more epic dance-dance? Let's aim for high standards.

I have no account but I guess he fixed it anyways.

Yep! All fixed as soon as I saw it.

Edited by Oroki

banner1.png

These are some really good performances you're rolling out, Oroki. I especially like #7, very varied and it keeps my attention. Can't wait to hear your future works. You certainly have your work cut out for you! 

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

OK, I have an actual feasible request this time: the theme from the Bohrok-Kal defeat animation, one of the single most epic Templar tracks.

I would be especially curious to hear an analysis of that "ahhhhwahhh" sort of noise at the beginning and throughout (it's heard a lot in MNOLG as well - it's sort of a leitmotif for Mata Nui); I've been trying to reproduce that sound for a while without much luck.

IrMSNn3.png