"Would You Rather" Game

Knave.(from my brother since I can't decide)

Do you like cheese?(from my brother)

Edited by Vrokorta

Kopaka.png

stone_good.png

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

Pluto. That little liar. First telling us it's a planet, then saying it isn't, and now trying to be a planet again... Pluto can't be trusted.

Unless you're talking about the Roman gods. Then Mercury. Pluto is fine.

WYR bite the hand that feeds or feed the hand that bites?

My Brickshelf, my Tumblr (it's not as bad as it sounds)
Current collection:
2001: 
Matoro, Onepu, Maku, Onua, Pohatu, Tahu, Lewa
2002: Tahnok, Gahlok, Lehvak, Tahnok-Va, Kohrak-Va, Gahlok-Va, Pahrak-Va, Kopaka Nuva, Gali Nuva, Lewa Nuva
2003: Panrahk, Guurahk, Turahk, Kurahk
2004: Bordakh (X2), Rorzakh, Vorzakh, Matau, Whenua

2005: Oohnorak, Rahaga Iruini, Rahagah Norik
2006: Dalu, Velika, Vezok, Reidak, Vezon and Fenrakk

2007Dekar, Defilak, Morak, Takadox
2008: Gorast, Rockoh T3, Axalara T9
2009Tarduk, Skrall, Tarix, Malum, Gresh, Mata Nui, Vastus, Stronius, Tuma, Fero and Skirmix, Baranus V7, Kaxium V3, Cendox V1, Thornatus V9
2010: Tahu

2015: Kopaka, Pohatu, Lewa, Vizuna, Skull Basher

2016: Tahu
Throwbot/Slizer collection:
1999: Torch/Fire, Scuba/Sub, Ski/Ice, Turbo/City, Amazon/Jungle, Granite/Rock, Electro/Energy, Jet/Judge
2000: Blaster, Millennium/Millennia, Flare, Spark

Star Wars Collectible Figures: Death Trooper, Sergeant Jyn Erso, K-2SO, Baze Malbus

I also have the Onyx Roborider and Jimi Stinger froBreakout.

I would rather feed the mouth that bites.... ...with a 10 foot long spoon.

WYR bite your toenails; or wink at every person you see for the day (this also means crowds and people that you drive by), and if you blink at a person (rather than wink) you must correct your action and immediately wink at that individual?

EDIT: added question mark

Edited by Iaredios

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

I'd rather wink at everybody... if you know what I mean ;)

WYR get winked at by everybody or be blind?

Current collection:
2001: 
2002: Tahnok, Gahlok, Lehvak, Tahnok-Va, Kohrak-Va, Gahlok-Va, Pahrak-Va, Kopaka Nuva, Gali Nuva, Lewa Nuva

2009Tarduk, Skrall, Tarix, Malum, Gresh, Mata Nui, Vastus, Stronius, Tuma, Fero and Skirmix, Baranus V7, Kaxium V3, Cendox V1, Thornatus V9

1999: Torch/Fire, Scuba/Sub, Ski/Ice, Turbo/City, Amazon/Jungle, Granite/Rock, Electro/Energy, Jet/Judge

Star Wars Collectible Figures: Death Trooper, Sergeant Jyn Erso, K-2SO, Baze Malbus

I would rather have five legs... OF ALASKAN CRAB! WOOOOH -YEAH!!

Wouldst thou rather have have hot food in their lap, or dry ice on their lap, all the while thine legs are bare?

Edited by Iaredios

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

Dry Ice. I am heat intolerant but I can walk outside in freezing weather with little more then shorts on and be unbothered. Sucks I live in the south. I am surprised every summer I survive down here.

Would you rather jump out of a plane without a parachute or be torn apart by crocodiles?

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

Fall, less bees then

WYR Die from the bubonic plague, or be horribly mutilated, horrifically Tortured, and then eaten alive?

Well then you survived... I never said the plane was flying or even moving. Hehe. :D good choice.

I think I am going to pass this one onto the next poster because I have no idea seeing as how they are basically the same thing. What your really asking is if I'd rather a disease or animal does it....

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

I think the bubonic plague would be cool because then I could make others suffer the same torture and I could aid in killing all Europeans and also it would be in the medieval era and maybe I'd even get a cameo in Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

WYR read all of that and want to stab your own eyes out or stab your own eyes out without bothering reading all of that?

Current collection:
2001: 

• 2 weeks later...

So a Bionicle Villain or Barney?

I'll take Makuta as if I got eaten by him painful though it was I would just be rebuilt and sent back from the red star.

WYR Be a Matoran(This includes Toa and Turaga) in the Matoran Universe, or a Pokémon trainer with all your favorite pokemon on your team?

Onua.png

Disney the person. company, place, tv channel, movies? Either way I'll take that over drug abuse due to addiction.

WYR Deep dive to explore our oceans or travel to Jupiter.. Either way you going to die from the pressure on your body.

Onua.png

I'd rather die as a duck. I'd probably maintain my honor.

WYR be killed by poison or denied being taken prisoner?

(Can you tell I've been listening to Rust in Peace?)

Current collection:
2001: 

Architect... I kind of already am one... just not professionally.

WYR Be a member of the Matoran species or Rahi species?

Onua.png

I would rather die, at least then I could live this life before entering the next. :)

Would you rather be on stage telling a speech and have a brain fart in front of an audience, or would you have a terrible brain freeze that makes you groan aloud in pain for just over 5 minutes?

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

Fly... As I have never done it personally but have on a plane. I've "Fallen with style" many a time...

PS Love the Toy Story reference. :D

Would you rather Discover a Mythical species is actually real and what species, or be Bigfoot and get discovered shaming your cryptic species and loosing the longest running game of hide and seak?
big-foot-fmobserver.jpg

Edited by Prowl Nightwolf
  • Upvote 1

Onua.png